The Music Box

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I've presented the warning from Mexico before. They've just returned from a succesfull tour to Europe playing after invitation at some Muse concerts and running their own tour. The last show on the tour was a postponed show in London arranged by Warning fans 3 years ago. Because of Covid the show first took place around first of July 23. Recorded professionally the full show. If you are interested in the hottest band on the rock sceene you should spend the next hour and a bit. Their website is worth a visit too so start with that. The warning today 23, 21 and 18 years old - professional band since 2014.

And now to the brilliant concert - starting with 2 ½ minutes history and welcome

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
One of my favorite Stones songs! The improvised second part is perfection.

Thanks Tented and Vince for all those wonderful songs by the Rolling Stones, I have most of their albums and have seen the Stones live in concert
Mick on stage is just incredible to watch, a great entertainer, one of my favorite songs is Gimme Shelter,
Mick is just 80 years young...Stones one of my favorite rock band!s ever!

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Am listening some more tracks from Metamorphosis album - a Rolling Stones compilation featuring unreleased demos intended for other singers and bands and alternate versions !

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Frankie goes to Hollywood....one of the biggest British bands of 80s. Another Liverpool export. "Relax" was banned on the radio. Overtly gay before it became fashionable. The ban led to massive sales.

Relax:

Two Tribes:

Welcome to the Pleasure Drome

Power of Love

Not for everybody, but Holly Johnson had (has) a great voice.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It surprised me how physically close they were to him. In the US, at least, they never would have been so close.
Not necessarily true. I don't know why he played this date at Irving Plaza, which is a pretty small venue, in 1997, but you can see how close the crowd is. it's close to my apt., but was sold out before most of us heard of it.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This came on the radio today, and especially in the spirit of the Dylan, and the Buffalo Springfield song on another thread, I add this to the 60s playlist.

Reactions: tented