Syria

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sputnik International all editions 18:36 GMT +313 December 2016 Search Supporters of Syria's President Bashar al-Assad carry their national flags and gesture as they tour the streets in celebration of what they say is the Syrian army's victory against the rebels in Aleppo, Syria December 12, 2016 How Aleppo Residents Are Reacting to Their City’s Liberation (PHOTO, VIDEO) Middle East 17:12 13.12.2016(updated 18:12 13.12.2016) Get short URL 61510260 As the Syrian army mops up the last pockets of resistance in Aleppo, the locals are already celebrating the impending liberation of their city. At this time, government forces have reclaimed 98 percent of the city; the few militants that remain are now making their last stand in a few isolated areas. Meanwhile, city residents have taken to the streets to celebrate the impending liberation of Aleppo and the rapidly approaching end of a battle for control of Syria’s largest city, which has raged for over 4 years. Russian and Syrian sappers are working tirelessly to clear the recently liberated eastern districts of the city of booby traps; the streets are being cleared of debris while residents start to assess the damage done to their city during years of continuous fighting. Obviously, an event of such magnitude hasn't gone unnoticed in the social media. Some people were quick note the distinct absence of the so called "White Helmets" on the city streets, underscoring who really provides help to the locals when push comes to shove. Others made startling revelations about vast caches of medical supplies being stockpiled by the militants. ..or about how the militants have apparently attempted to escape retribution by shaving off their beards and blending in with the local populace. Some people were simply content to observe the locals celebrate their deliverance, noting a somewhat unusually jubilant reaction from people who, according to certain media outlets, were selectively bombed by their liberators. And it’s small wonder that some observers are genuinely perplexed about certain Western media outlets praising the efforts of some militant-affiliated ‘civil defense’ groups of questionable origins while at the same time blasting the very men and women who strive to aid the suffering people of Aleppo. ... 260 by Taboola Sponsored Links You May Like Closing Deals Faster in a Changing Selling LandscapeSalesforce The Something-For-Everyone GetawayGlamour Real Estate's Biggest Shark Has Some News for HomeownersThe Easy Loan Site by Bills.com by Taboola . NATO Ops Caught in Aleppo is West's Worry US Claims Russia's Deployment of S-400 to Kaliningrad ‘Destabilizing’ for Europe Key Reason Why Russia's Admiral Kuznetsov Does Not Take Part in Aleppo Operation Related: Aleppo's Liberation, Palmyra, and Washington's Dilemma Bulgarian Arms Found at al-Nusra Front Depot in Eastern Aleppo Syrian Army Declares Victory in Aleppo Tags: liberation, reaction, citizens, Syrian Arab Army, Syria, Aleppo Community standards Discussion Comment via FacebookComment via Sputnik News LatestMost ReadMost Discussed 18:33It's Raining Rubies: Scientist Find Planet Where Gemstones Fall From the Sky 18:31UK Inflation Hits Two-Year High, Raising Outlook on GDP 18:30Trump to Nominate Ex-Texas Governor Rick Perry as US Energy Secretary 18:27Tillerson Must Prioritize US Interests as New Secretary of State - Senator Rubio 18:27Goodbye, Sheep's Clothing: Obama 'Lost All Sense of Shame' in Fueling Syrian War All news Multimedia PhotoCartoonsInfographics Meet Kysh Babay, the Tatar Version of Santa Claus, and His Mythical Companions Meet Kysh Babay, the Tatar Version of Santa Claus, and His Mythical Companions TRENDING Russia's New Squadron of Ka-52 Alligator Gunships Huge discovery about dogs stuns scientists Iranian Child Acrobat Takes Instagram by Storm AROUND THE WEB Follow us FacebookTwitter News Home World Europe US Russia Latin America Middle East Asia & Pacific Africa Politics Business Military & Intelligence Society Tech Environment Life Sport Analysis & Opinion Opinion Columnists Interviews Blogs Multimedia Photo Infographics Cartoons Video Radio Shows In Depth Sputnik About Us Press Info Products Apps Terms of Use Contact Us © 2016 Sputnik. All rights reserved

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201612131048502811-aleppo-liberation-people-reaction/

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
ADMIT IT BROKENSHOELACE...

you are upset becuse i show that with REAL news -- not like that FAKE, FAKE, news of your BBC, AND THE EMPIRE OF CHAOS AND TERRORISTS --

your TAKFIRI wahhabist DOGS are losing . lol.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Western media does not post here, nor am I a spokesperson for it.

Western media was claiming human shields as 116 Lebanese women and children were slaughtered by an Israeli air strike on a UN shelter in Qana. So I know all too well about the Western media.

But when I see someone who clearly knows very little about the area trying to lecture everyone about Western media biases while doing the same, if not worse himself, I have to point out the irony.

Also, the fairness you're trying to provide Teddy with is something I've already given to him, when I said he's absolutely right about the US government being murderous, something the Western media won't tell you.

very nice brokenshoelace...

now what do you want your TAKFIRI to do next? TAKE OVER palmyra after USA

SUPPOSEDLY ''in control of RAQQA"| -- suddenly ''ceased firing" and 4,000 takfiri were let loose to swarm over palmyra? huh?

where do you want them to go next? damascus to make that big bad brutal assad go? huh?

just admit it brokenshoelace -- you love the takfiri don't you?

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
sputniknews.com
Remaining Aleppo Militants Ask Syrian Army to Let Them Leave for Idlib
Sputnik
Middle East
20:35 13.12.2016(updated 20:54 13.12.2016) Get short URL

"The militants asked the Syrian Army through intermediaries to give them a corridor so that they could leave Eastern Aleppo with arms and head to Idlib," the source said.

The source stressed that the request is still being considered by the Syrian army commanders in the area.

Earlier in the day, Russia's deputy foreign minister has confirmed that an arrangement had been achieved.

Meanwhile, a Turkish army source told Reuters that Moscow and Ankara will be the guarantors of the agreement for the militants to leave. He said the militants will be allowed to carry light arms and that the evacuation will start on Tuesday night.

Over the recent months, Aleppo became a major battleground in Syria between government forces and militants. Earlier on Tuesday, the Russian reconciliation center said that the Syrian authorities are controlling over 98 percent of the territory of Aleppo, with militants present in less than 3 square kilometers (1.1 square mile).

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
oh look - as brokenshoelace says with SUCH knowledge of the events...the way the SAUDIS know -nd the americans and brits and europeans and nato and eu know...and the way BBC and washington post know (like they DID about WMD's in iraq ''about to rain mushroom clouds of mass destruction on our cities") -

look!!! assad -- the big bad hitler like assad is killing all these 100,000s of thousands of syrians in aleppo -- killing them with water and food and medicine and look at these big bad russians taking advantage of THEM giving them all that warm blanket and making them evacuate away from those

DO GOODER TAKFIRI friends and 'moderate" rebels of america --- oh my -- what a bad, bad bad man assad must be.............

just take itfrom brokenshoelace..he knows........that all saudis and america and white helmets and france and uk and usa and samantha powers and bbc EVER wanted

was PEACE for syria -- just as soon as ASSAD MUST GO........and there will be peace for the QATARI/SAUDI PIPELINES for EXXON, BRITISH PETROLEUM , FRANCE TOTAL, DUTCH OIL, and friends all the ay to the banks in LONDON AND NEW YORK AND PARIS AND BRUSSELS AND GERMANY..........

ya -- and LEBANON might even get a PIECE of the action RUNNING THROUGH ASSAD-FREE ''FORMER" SYRIA What with those numerous LEBANESE BILLIONAIRES......waiting for THEIR cut.eh? brokenshoelace?

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
very nice brokenshoelace...

now what do you want your TAKFIRI to do next? TAKE OVER palmyra after USA

SUPPOSEDLY ''in control of RAQQA"| -- suddenly ''ceased firing" and 4,000 takfiri were let loose to swarm over palmyra? huh?

where do you want them to go next? damascus to make that big bad brutal assad go? huh?

just admit it brokenshoelace -- you love the takfiri don't you?

Good god you're out of your mind. First you say I support terrorism, now you're calling me a Takfiri.

Here's some education for you: A takfiri is a Muslim that accuses another Muslim of infidelity. Seeing as I am neither a Muslim nor give a crap about religion in general to shoot down anyone's religious beliefs, the post above is one of your worst yet, and that says a lot.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
ADMIT IT BROKENSHOELACE...

you are upset becuse i show that with REAL news -- not like that FAKE, FAKE, news of your BBC, AND THE EMPIRE OF CHAOS AND TERRORISTS --

your TAKFIRI wahhabist DOGS are losing . lol.

1) My "real news" is news you don't have access to. It's the middle eastern media. Not the BBC.

2) I am so happy the takfiri wahhabist are losing because if they were to actually make their way with any significant numbers to this country, they would tear it to pieces.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
@teddytennisfan

Are you aware that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization?

I've asked you that before and of course you dodged the question and went on one of your usual 292959595 word nonsensical posts.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good god you're out of your mind. First you say I support terrorism, now you're calling me a Takfiri.

Here's some education for you: A takfiri is a Muslim that accuses another Muslim of infidelity. Seeing as I am neither a Muslim nor give a crap about religion in general to shoot down anyone's religious beliefs, the post above is one of your worst yet, and that says a lot.

oh -- believe me it's been explained to me B Y mulsims - and syrians...

as for YOU -- now that i GOT you saying you're NOT muslim -- no wonder ou're ''netural" -- with the assad must go" meme.

but bottom line -- YOUR THINLY VEILED WISH for assad to go AIN'T WORKIN'.

HE REMAINS THE LEGITIMATE AND POPUL;ARLY SUPPORTED LEADER OF SOVEREIGN SYRIA BY MUSLIMS, SUNNI AND SHIITE ALIKE - AS WELL AS CHRISTIANS. LOL.

END OF STORY.

as for ''sources" -- don't worry -- i ALSO know how to surf the net -- and have been doing so with help from syrian friends who KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! what's happening with THEIR country!

LOL..

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
@teddytennisfan

Are you aware that Hezbollah is a terrorist organization?

I've asked you that before and of course you dodged the question and went on one of your usual 292959595 word nonsensical posts.

SAYS WHO? ISRAEL THE TERROR STATE OF APARTHEID RACISTS? yah -- because HEZBOLLAH BEAT THEM AND SHOWED THE WORLD THE TERROR STATE OF ISRAEL CAN BE SHOWN LEBANON ISN'T THEIRS?

roflmao?

are you aware hezbollah is BEATING UP THE ISIL,DAESH FRIENDS OF YOUR friendly US/UK/FRANCE WESTERN SAUDI WAHHABIST HEADCHOPPING scum of the earth who are getting beaten up bad by SOVEREIGN SYRIA , RUSSIA, IRAN AND HEZBOLLAH?

so go ahead -- talk about ''terrorist hezbollah" - the ONLY POWER that SHOWED UP ISRAEL THE TERRORIST ENTITY PRETENDING to be a state as BEATABLE....while YOUR LEBANON sat trembling....

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
SAYS WHO? ISRAEL THE TERROR STATE OF APARTHEID RACISTS? yah -- because HEZBOLLAH BEAT THEM AND SHOWED THE WORLD THE TERROR STATE OF ISRAEL CAN BE SHOWN LEBANON ISN'T THEIRS?

roflmao?

are you aware hezbollah is BEATING UP THE ISIL,DAESH FRIENDS OF YOUR friendly US/UK/FRANCE WESTERN SAUDI WAHHABIST HEADCHOPPING scum of the earth who are getting beaten up bad by SOVEREIGN SYRIA , RUSSIA, IRAN AND HEZBOLLAH?

so go ahead -- talk about ''terrorist hezbollah" - the ONLY POWER that SHOWED UP ISRAEL THE TERRORIST ENTITY PRETENDING to be a state as BEATABLE....while YOUR LEBANON sat trembling....

Hezbollah have conducted military operations against civilians in Bulgaria and various parts of the world. Their military branch are known for acts of terror and it's not up for debate.

Yes, I'm aware of the role Hezbollah have played in changing the course of the war in Syria because I told you as much a month ago. But you were too busy writing long posts that nobody bothers to read to catch on that.

PS: I still find hilarious that you're seriously providing takes about the Lebanese-Israeli conflict when talking to me...

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
oh -- believe me it's been explained to me B Y mulsims - and syrians...

as for YOU -- now that i GOT you saying you're NOT muslim -- no wonder ou're ''netural" -- with the assad must go" meme.

but bottom line -- YOUR THINLY VEILED WISH for assad to go AIN'T WORKIN'.

HE REMAINS THE LEGITIMATE AND POPUL;ARLY SUPPORTED LEADER OF SOVEREIGN SYRIA BY MUSLIMS, SUNNI AND SHIITE ALIKE - AS WELL AS CHRISTIANS. LOL.

END OF STORY.

as for ''sources" -- don't worry -- i ALSO know how to surf the net -- and have been doing so with help from syrian friends who KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! what's happening with THEIR country!

LOL..

HAHA wait what? You "got me" to say I'm not Muslim? Something I've said at least 10 times in the past and everyone here is aware of?

And you discredit every media outlet ever whenever they report on something you don't want to believe...only to play the "I have Syrian friends" card? Yeah OK.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
HAHA wait what? You "got me" to say I'm not Muslim? Something I've said at least 10 times in the past and everyone here is aware of?

And you discredit every media outlet ever whenever they report on something you don't want to believe...only to play the "I have Syrian friends" card? Yeah OK.

i'm not interested in 'discrediting every media outlet" that you bring up -- i am pointing WHEN YOU DO bring them up that they have LOST ALL CREDIBILITY -- ALL OF THEIR OWN DOING -- I DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO ''Discredit" them -- they DID THAT ON THEIR OWN.

LOL. SO don't even CREDIT ME for lifting an ounce just to do what THEY do themselves. discredit THEMSELVES with THEIR own lies tumbling over each other..

but what does it MATTER WHAT you WHINE ABOUT concerning ASSAD? or what' sgoing on in syria -- the DEFEAT OF THE TERRORISTS by many names SENT BY THE USA and their TERRORIST WESTERN STATES of EMPIRE IN A REGION that is NOT theirs whatsoever?

all that matters is THIS -- in the big scheme of history :

AMERICA IS BEING KICKED OUT by the NATIVES -- AND IF YOU'RE not ONE of these natives -- shame on YOU! because you have more problems with the hezbollah than the MAIN REASONS there are terrorists ANYWHERE at all in this world -- the rise of conflicts BECAUSE of western and american IMPERIALISM that forces peoples in regions to do what THEY MUST -- whether as terrorists become frustrated and become INSTRUMENTS of western imperialists -- OR FIGHT AGAINST western imperialists in order for the region -- and the same in other parts of the world -- to REGAIN their INDEPENDENCE FROM WESTERN AMERICAN IMPERIALISM!!

and BELOW is WHAT MATTERS

JUST LIKE THE SOVIETS KICKED OUT THE GERMAN AND WESTERN industrialist imperialists BEHIND them inworld war 2 -- just like CUBA kicked out the BASTARDS of the american sponsors - just like CHINA kicked out the western imperialists and fascists...different locations, different particular conditions...

the MAIN THING IS - THE WESTERN IMPERIALISTS WERE KICKED OUT AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE KICKED OUT -- ALONG WITH THE TERRORISM THEY HAVE CAUSED TO RISE! from whichever sides they came from!

but YOU are too sSTUPID to understand anything beyhond your navel in that little strip in the mediterranean -- and christian or not -- YOU are , as far as i am concerned a TRAITOR to your fellow regional peoples across your various tribes. no LESS than the saudi family who will BOW to the designs of their western masters and plunge the region and the world into terrorism for the PRIVILEGE of being uncle sam'\s, europe\s

SERVANTS!
================================

picture below POSTED BY MAREK MARCINKO IN A SLOVAK WEBSITE.

5b27d964afba6dd9a0fa67d7053dd5da9bcbc2c7c9b716a844eefb7dd0be83d8.jpg

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hezbollah have conducted military operations against civilians in Bulgaria and various parts of the world. Their military branch are known for acts of terror and it's not up for debate.

Yes, I'm aware of the role Hezbollah have played in changing the course of the war in Syria because I told you as much a month ago. But you were too busy writing long posts that nobody bothers to read to catch on that.

PS: I still find hilarious that you're seriously providing takes about the Lebanese-Israeli conflict when talking to me...

AND I find it doubly hilarrious that you are stil talking AT ALL -- when you are SHILL for the wetern imperialists -- while/ you TRY to SOUND YOU ARE NOT.

you are transparent.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I leave this thread for a couple of days and you two are at it again.:D Not that you have to pay attention to anything I say, but I am interested to read anything about Syria @teddytennisfan so you are welcome to address them all to me.

I am really happy that is seems like most of the nightmares for poor people of Syria will come to an end. I wasn't bombed but I lived in an area that was cut off from everything for 3 months with having only a couple of hours of electricity every other day and let me tell you it was not pleasant. I can't even start to imagine the hell of a place like Aleppo during the siege.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
JUST LIKE THE SOVIETS KICKED OUT THE GERMAN AND WESTERN industrialist imperialists BEHIND them inworld war 2 -- just like CUBA kicked out the BASTARDS of the american sponsors - just like CHINA kicked out the western imperialists and fascists...different locations, different particular conditions...

the MAIN THING IS - THE WESTERN IMPERIALISTS WERE KICKED OUT AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE KICKED OUT -- ALONG WITH THE TERRORISM THEY HAVE CAUSED TO RISE! from whichever sides they came from!

Your history knowledge is quite hazy.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

NO - MY KNOWLEDGE of history is FINE. MUCH better than HOURS. that's for SURE.

YOUR ''loyalties" are the ones that are hazy. you don't KNOW whether your are a middle easterner or a wanna-be--westerner tugging at uncle sam's and auntie theresa's, or poopie little hollande's coat-tails while THEY and their ilk have connived for CENTURIES AGAINST and toying with the peoples of YOUR region. in order to get PROFITS into their capitals' BANKS and Coffers -- while the middle easterner's ''quarrels" are USED against them by THESE same imperialists...and RIGHT in the middle of THAT GRAND GAME of PLUNDER AND PILLAGE -- WHICH IS DIFFERENT from actual TRADING in as a manner as people with RESPECT for the complexities of the cultures of a region - any region really -- such as yours -- but above all THEIR PEOPLES and THEIR unique centuries of existence despite all their own troubles (as where in the world aren't there trouble so long as humans are what we are?)

are TOYED WITH by the likes of these same imperialists who USE terrorism, conflicts, quarrels, enlarge them or crete them where they don't exist -- in order to GRAB what actually ISN'T theirs and leave the ordinary people LIKE YOU and YOUR loved ones -- and OTHERS nd THEIR loved ones -- whatever YOUR quarrels are --

and render EVERYONE involved into nothing more than ''COMMODITIES TO BE TRADED" -- so that the pockets of the RICH IN THE RICH COUNTRIES as well as their collaborators in poor -- but RESOURCE-RICH countries SUFFER GENERATION after generation after generation.

so -- dear brokenshoelace -- i am NOT confused about such matters.
i know where MY feelings of humanity and conscience like while NOT losing sight of the fact that conflicts and wars are not anything i would EVER wish on anyone -- not even the worst kind of people -- because they SWALLOW more people who only want to live their lives the way their cultures have evolved IN THEIR OWN WAY AND THEIR OWN PACE -- without FORCIBLE ''tutelage" by OTHERS NOT FROM THEIR OWN...

WHICH IS WHAT THESE TERRORISTS AND - ABOVE ALL -- THEIR WESTERN AND OTHER SPONSORS have done.

this is what they have done or attempted to do to Russia, To Serbia, to Syria, to Libya, to Yemen, to Iraq, afghanistan, iran, china, asia, africa, greece, ukraine, south america...etc. etc. etc....

but YOU -- you are THERE -- vilify assad NO DIFFERENTLY than the way these regime changers DO -- while - IMPERFECT as he might be -- you - just like THEM -- have spoken LITTLE of the hundreds of thosuands that HAVE BEEN TERRORISED AND WORSE -- EVEN AS THEY finally are set free to pick their ruined lives -- AND EVEN IF THEY were not the most loving supporters of assad -- KNOW he is the best shot they EVER could have to REMAIN SYRIA -- and everything ELSE is secondary --

while you - LIKE THE WESTERNERS and SAMANTHA POWERS -- are more concerned with ''these other news sites are lying" no differently than the WESTERN MSM does --

so WHERE DOES THAT PLACE YOU? you ARE DEFINING FOR US HERE tht you are like someone ''standing on soil" in lebanon

but in reality you are FLOATING in the ATLANTIC OCEAN ....

THAT'S not even 'confused " or 'hazy" -- that's just LOST.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

OUT OF some curious little pocket LEFT in my mind - for you - which is just ordinary RESPECT for someone's different positions -- i will offer you this, brokenshoelace...

I WILL not BELABOR WITH YOUR directly MY points in discussiolns - not just in THIS subject of syria - but in other matters outside of TENNIS...and this is out of respect FOR BRITBOX for being such a COOL GUY considering what a nasty talker i am at him...

this is in order to SAVE you any feeling - if that matters at all - to have to respond to me and thus save you SOME time and you can just write what you want with not a word from me...at least we know where certain things stand on this subject...

but i will simply say that on the matter of syria discussions and what I NOW conclude about your positions -- I FEEL SORRY for you -- that in what seems to be your wish to be ''much better" than assad -- someone who somehow managed to keep together a country that has been under UNBELIEVABLE weight of the most POWERFUL combination of MALEVOLENCE on earth against a SINGLE country -- and NOT because of his being a 'dictator" or whateer but because HE DEFIED THE EMPIRE AND WILL NOT BOW which is HIS REAL ''great sin" -- NOT that they CARED abotu people at ALL...

YOU HAVE LOST SIGHT OF WHAT THE SYRIAN PEOPLE THEMSELVES HAVE CLEARLY SHOWN -- IT IS HE - HE - ASSAD -- WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE RUSSIANS AND IRANIANS AND HEZBOLLAH AND OTHER MILITANTS (who might even be opposition in a legittimate way and HAD to be agreeable with the government about the PRIORITIES beyond THEIR political differences) --

but HE that is their legitimate leader NO MATTER what the west and the likes of YOU in lebanon SAY.

IT IS his COUNTRY THAT IS BEING DESTROYED BY WESTERN IMPERIALISM AND THEIR TERRORISTS -- with HIM as their focus to remove SO THAT THEY CAN CARVE UP his country for THEIR ends..without care at all for the ordinary syrians,

so -- it is YOU that i feel sorry for. yoru conscience is the one that is afloat. and when his country and his people begin to reconstruct -- likely NOT WHAT YOU GENIUSES AND THE WEST would say is ''acceptable - assad did not go" -- because probably the likes of YOU think you can do BETTER!!

then -- you will watch as russia, iran, china, central asia, asians, come and help rebuild - trade, just like the ancient silk roads that ran from china to palmyra helped create much of the great wonders of civilization despite the grreat challenges and sadness -- but great wonders were built nonetheless with SYRIA as one of the cradles of at LEAST SOME of the creations inPEACE and sharing . and underdstanding of the differences of cultures and peoples and appreciaton for what they could bring to each other..NOT the terror and misery that others do -- such as what the WEST HAS DONE WITH ITS TERRORISTS AND APOLOGISTS.

then you will see -- it WILL come -- as the highways and highspeed rail, and rich merchant trades, and creations and goods and food and people traveling and visiting and making friends and partners and remembering of what NOT to do to each other just because they are INDEPENDENT countries that will NOT BOW to imperialists --

that IT IS YOU and the likes of YOU that are WRONG - ALONG WITH THE WESTERN IMPERIALISTS AND THEIR ALLIES.

LONG LIVE SYRIA AND HER PEOPLE - RUSSIA , IRAN AND THEIR ALLIES AGAINST WESTERN IMPERIALISM AND TERRORISM -- THE SCOURGES OF MANKIND.

and shame to those who PRETEND it is otherwise.

say what you will.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Interesting echo of the Syrian war here... the "mainstream media here in Brazil changed completely the tone, from one day to the other. Up to yesterday we had "moderate rebels" and all that, I mean, a bad guys/good guys narrative that we all know.

Now they adopted a neutral view, explicitly saying that both sides are to blame. I brought this up because if there is one thing these guys here are experts is in the art of jumping ship. I would not be surprised to see a new flow of information coming from Syria in the following days.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I leave this thread for a couple of days and you two are at it again.:D Not that you have to pay attention to anything I say, but I am interested to read anything about Syria @teddytennisfan so you are welcome to address them all to me.

I am really happy that is seems like most of the nightmares for poor people of Syria will come to an end. I wasn't bombed but I lived in an area that was cut off from everything for 3 months with having only a couple of hours of electricity every other day and let me tell you it was not pleasant. I can't even start to imagine the hell of a place like Aleppo during the siege.

watch