Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What do you think we'll see?

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I did not see the Vasselin match where Delpo lost a set, but I think he is more than capable of winning this one again. He beat Roger here last year where Roger was playing better. Roger has to seriously step it up , a couple gears, to win this. in the past when he beat Delpo, a lot of attacking and wrong-footing was involved. Can he do it again? I am not sure, judging by his form.

I would like Roger to win and build from here, but I think Delpo wins this in 2.

N

NADAL2005RG

If Del Potro gives this final his full effort, highly unlikely that he'll lose. Del Potro is the 2nd most in-form player of the post-US Open events. And I was more impressed with Del Potro's semi too.

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Delpo wasn't convincing today, but I think he will come out tomorrow pretty motivated. I think he takes it in two, but it might be three if he has some mental lapses.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Juan in 3 sets....he wasnt that impressive in his s.final match....still I expect him to be 'up' for the final against Roger.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Roger has won one match all year against a Top 10 player: Tsonga at the AO. Overall he's 1-6 against them. JMDP may not even need to play particularly well, and still win in straight sets.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As I watched matches today, and watched the scores, I have to say that it seemed like the War of Attrition that this part of the year can get to be. Roger, Juan Martin and Serena all won today, but it was hard not to think that they're all running on fumes. As far as Basel, I have to think that Del Potro has the edge, but if Roger comes in with renewed focus, and crowd support, he could get ahead of Juan Martin while the Argentine is still trying to wake himself up. Fed has to win the first.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I think Roger can win this one. He wouldn't be favourite, but I think he can raise his game today and set up his years end. I fancy him to come out swinging and then endure the inevitable backlash.

6-1, 7-5!

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kieran said:
I think Roger can win this one. He wouldn't be favourite, but I think he can raise his game today and set up his years end. I fancy him to come out swinging and then endure the inevitable backlash.

6-1, 7-5!

Where is the dislike button when I needed? :mad:;)
Vamos!

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
herios said:
Kieran said:

6-1, 7-5!

Vamos!

Ya have to scrape the Like button away with your fingernail! :p

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
herios said:
Kieran said:

6-1, 7-5!

Vamos!

Well put Herios!

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Fed is playing good tennis. He has a smart game plan. Still think Juan's gonna win!

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
1972Murat said:
Amazing DTL backhand from Roger. That is the third one today and is classic Roger...and he breaks back. Very positive game from Roger.

Come on Juan! He has been setting Fed up for those backhand. If he is gonna keep hitting inside out there to Fed's backhand multiple times in a row, he needs to put more on it.