Super Bowl 50

Who wins?

• Total voters

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
The old man cannot get it done this time. Go Panthers!

Panthers by 10.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I love watching the Super Bowl,also for their Amazing Ads:) I am a huge Peyton Fan,I would love him to have another Super Bowl title as I feel this might be his swan song in 2016.Another plus for me,seeing I live in Sydney,Australia it starts around 10.30am with a live telecast.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
In my usual manner of ignoring football until the last couple of weeks, I have decided I'm rooting for Carolina. I'm not changing my pick, this late, but I just thought you'd like to know. :unsure:B-)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
In my usual manner of ignoring football until the last couple of weeks, I have decided I'm rooting for Carolina. I'm not changing my pick, this late, but I just thought you'd like to know. :unsure:B-)
Boo and Hiss:)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Boo and Hiss:)
I'm just being honest. :whistle: Here's my thing: you can't follow all sports all the time. But I don't watch so-called "reality TV." If I want unscripted drama, I'll take sports. So I watch at the big moments in a lot of them. We're enjoying the Super Bowl. It's a day. If that's heresy to some, I can live with that.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
OMG Cold Play used to be a good band....bring back Lady Ga Ga ASAP

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
OMG Cold Play used to be a good band....bring back Lady Ga Ga ASAP
I totally disagree. I thought Coldplay was finally having fun, that the show was not over-bloated, and was one of the best in the last several. For as "big" as it was, it had an intimacy they rarely have found in recent years.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Pretty ugly game thus far. Carolina picked a bad time to play their worst game. The question coming in was if Cam and Carolina could handle the big scene against a great defense and clearly the answer is no. Then throw in awful special teams play and Denver looks like they have this game well in hand.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Pretty ugly game thus far. Carolina picked a bad time to play their worst game. The question coming in was if Cam and Carolina could handle the big scene against a great defense and clearly the answer is no. Then throw in awful special teams play and Denver looks like they have this game well in hand.
It's still a 6-point game with 7:50-ish to go. However, that does favor the defensive squad.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Not the best game they could have produced, but one team had to win it and tonight Denver D was better. They could have played with any quarterback at all.:yes:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Peyton Manning Legend!

Not a great game,still Denver grinded out the win!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Proving once again that great defense is also an honorable way to win. Will Payton announce his retirement after this?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Proving once again that great defense is also an honorable way to win. Will Payton announce his retirement after this?

I think he will celebrate this win and then announce his retirement later to the press,he is 39 years old,he has had a great career.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I totally disagree. I thought Coldplay was finally having fun, that the show was not over-bloated, and was one of the best in the last several. For as "big" as it was, it had an intimacy they rarely have found in recent years.

We will have to agree to disagree on Cold Play,I thought it was cringeworthy,to me Chris Martin hasnt been the same musician or song writer since he married Gwen,I know they are divorced now,....still

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I am with Moxie about the halftime show. It was OK and they managed to mix the performers nicely.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I am with Moxie about the halftime show. It was OK and they managed to mix the performers nicely.[/QUOTE

Well the people I was watching it also agreed with me It was 'cringeworthy' horses for courses I suppose!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Somehow, Margaret, I don't think you've seen a lot of SB half-time shows. Because "cringe-worthy" is an actual measure, and this one didn't even register on the meter.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Somehow, Margaret, I don't think you've seen a lot of SB half-time shows. Because "cringe-worthy" is an actual measure, and this one didn't even register on the meter.
Yes I have seen lots of SB half time shows.I stand by my original post regarding Cold Play.I am glad you enjoyed it,I did not.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, I missed the whole lot... had to work. I usually watch it religiously too and make a bit of an event out of it.

So the Broncos won... I guess it was the defense that won the day. I saw the stats but not seen a ball thrown in anger yet. Will watch the highlights later, but glad Denver won, even though I don't care for them much either.