Soccer/Football, The Beautiful Game

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think its over. 5-0 would be good to make sure, considering what happened the previous round against Barcelona.

Reactions: britbox

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Right on cue, we have the 5th. Now I can say Liverpool are through.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'd have taken 5-2 at the beginning... but it seems an anticlimax with the two Roma goals.

The tie is still live.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I agree, but I think 5-2 should be enough. Liverpool can score in Rome. Its a question of styles. English teams are tougher for Italian teams than Spanish ones because they move the ball quicker. I think Liverpool goes through to the final.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Real Madrid just a little too good for Bayen yesterday, they was a bit lucky in the match, but that's ok they was still better team, finally the best player in the world C.Ronaldo did not score, he will in the second leg.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Liverpool 2-1 up in the first half and looking dominant. I think Liverpool are home and dry.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't imagine any scenario where you guys don't go through now. I mean.. Roma would have to score 7 goals. Your defence isn't that bad

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I can't imagine any scenario where you guys don't go through now. I mean.. Roma would have to score 7 goals. Your defence isn't that bad
Yeah, it's pretty much done and dusted. Roma need 4 second half goals to take it to extra time assuming they dont concede another.
Liverpool get 1 more and they'll need 6 more.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
jeez! That was squeaky bum time at the end. Congratulations to Liverpool! Now go out and give Madrid a thrashing. I think that will be a far easier match if you play your game. You guys are similar in style to Spurs and we handled them ok

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
What happened with that Serbian coach assistant who suddenly left Liverpool last week? I've heard he will become Arsenal's coach, while another rumour says, he will train Eintracht Frankfurt.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What happened with that Serbian coach assistant who suddenly left Liverpool last week? I've heard he will become Arsenal's coach, while another rumour says, he will train Eintracht Frankfurt.

The two rumours swirling around Liverpool are a) He had a massive falling out with Klopp... b) He's Arsenal bound. It's possible that both are true... anyway, he's a big loss to Liverpool... highly respected.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
The two rumours swirling around Liverpool are a) He had a massive falling out with Klopp... b) He's Arsenal bound. It's possible that both are true... anyway, he's a big loss to Liverpool... highly respected.

They worked together in 3 clubs over 17 years and they always had huge fights, just to look like everything is alright an hour later.

But seems Liverpool can't avoid my compatriots. I read they will referee the CL final.