Soccer/Football, The Beautiful Game

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Congrats to the US girls. The more they politicize these events , the more it turns me off though...
World champion women fighting for their place in sports and it puts you off? That, I find pathetic. That an out-lesbian takes on Trump in his favorite boxing ring, twitter? I find that brave. To each her platform. Politics is everywhere, my friend. Grow up and join the fight.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
World champion women fighting for their place in sports and it puts you off? That, I find pathetic. That an out-lesbian takes on Trump in his favorite boxing ring, twitter? I find that brave. To each her platform. Politics is everywhere, my friend. Grow up and join the fight.
Did you even read what I wrote? I congratulated the girls. I appreciate their fight on the soccer pitch. I have no time for the rest of the bullshit, virtue signalling, etc. This is sports. Stick to it. I have zero interest in the political opinions of sportspeople or celebrities. Trump is an idiot. The girl that got into it with him is a bigger idiot.
I am a grown up, that's why I do not give a fuck about self serving virtue signalling post modernist neo marxist bullshit, thank you very much.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, that's a strong opinion. I disagree.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Well, that's a strong opinion. I disagree.

Well, that is mine and I am keeping it :) Late night TV used to be my favorite. Now, I do not even watch it because it irritates me how political they became, and by people who have not read a meaningful book in their lives. Far right does it, far left does it....Fuck man, I am here to be entertained, not virtue signalled. If you think you know about these issues, throw your hat in the ring and run for office. Otherwise, shut up.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Everyone gets an opinion, friend...that's why we're here. :good: