Roger 3
Rafa 2
Sasha 2
Grigor 1
Sock 1

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
congrats to Jean Chaussette...well deserved win for a nice player, first Yankee Bercy's winner since Agassi. hope he'll have a nice souvenir from paris

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So after the surprising AO 2017 it seems it's now Rafa has had a Roger problem but it doesn't mean he won't have the tour around , he will
I said this on the Fedal thread, I think, but the notion that Roger is in Rafa's head is probably a bit of wishful thinking from the Federer fans. Roger is in his tennis, for the moment, but there is reason to believe that that can be solved. (Broken has a reasonable solution. And then there's the fact that Roger is 36...another reason to believe that it won't last.)

And Bercy has a problem that the biggest players always skip or bow out early. Which is also somewhat demonstrated by this thread, which can't seem to keep it's focus on their beleaguered tournament. Guy Forget was talking again about their hopes of moving it to February, but even he mentions the South American "Golden Swing" and the doubts of moving it. Hard to feel sorry for Paris, though, as they have a Major. Ah, well....Congratulations to "Jean Chaussette" (as @isabelle so endearingly dubbed him,) the one who seized the opportunity. With very honorable mention to Filip Krajinovic, ATP mover of the week, I reckon.

Reactions: Fiero425

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
If you see that post that you simply CANNOT let it pass and it is about something off topic on the given thread, this is for you:

How to stop thread hijacking in four easy steps:

1) Press the "Reply" button (the one within the post box you want to reply to) as you normally would;

2) Copy the text quoting the message you need to respond to. Delete so it doesn't show next time you open this thread again;

3) Go to the "right" thread (in 99% of the cases it means "Fedal wars" thread);

4) Paste the text and answer the post. Show no mercy!

Reactions: Moxie

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
please stop talking about Mr Vavrinec and Manacor's bull on Bercy's thread. they have nothing to do with Bercy tournament, especially this year
use the Fedal thread please

Reactions: Carol

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Backing from his family and girlfriend has been important, he said, and he has also received motivation and advice from fellow Serb Novak Djokovic.

"He's even invited me to Monte Carlo to train and be around him," said Krajinovic. "I've used a lot of things on and off court that he's told me."

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2017...-paris-run-can-be-turning-point-career/70359/

Sounds a bit suss...he has a nice game though and has had tons of injuries so...

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I moved the Fedal wars posts (again) to the Fedal wars thread where they belong. Please continue the arguments there.