Roland Garros Tennis Bracket Predictions

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
A fun game where you score points for predicting the match results in the tennis tournaments. You pick the winners at the beginning of the tournament.

This takes as little as 10 minutes per bracket to play

Instructions

Video Tutorial Here:

Tennis Draw Challenge Instructions - YouTube by britbox posted May 7, 2016

or for a larger view:

http://discuss.tennis/index.php?media/tennis-draw-challenge-instructions-youtube.25/

In a nutshell...

1. Goto http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/ and register a new account (if you haven't got an account already)

2. When you are registered, click the GROUP menu option (at the top) and join the Discuss.Tennis Group.

3. Then click BRACKET menu option at the top and you'll see the tournaments for either WTA or ATP. Click In the second column, you will see a "Make your picks now" link. Click on this to make your picks. You can toggle between ATP and WTA tournament listing by clicking the "WTA" and "ATP" buttons at the top.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Standings after Week 1 at Roland Garros

WTA

rg-wta-week1_zpsaahkp6ox.jpg

ATP

rg-atp-week1_zpseypwgku5.jpg

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm pissed I didn't have more faith in Muguruza, one of my favorites. The last time I try to pick to win. :)

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well Pironkova and Stosur messed up for me. I'll lose my top spot soon I guess now.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Well Pironkova and Stosur messed up for me. I'll lose my top spot soon I guess now.

I can't see many people picking the unlikely winners today. Great job so far, Denis!!!

Reactions: Denis

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I can't see many people picking the unlikely winners today. Great job so far, Denis!!!
Got some points again for Bertens making the QF.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Im in the lead even! Of everyone participating, not just our group.

YES!!! I just saw that, what a great job Denis. I think you picked Muguruza to win, hopefully she does it so you really smash overall results.:yesyes:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Congratulations to @Denis who won the bracket challenge, not just in the Discuss.Tennis group, but globally! Kudos man!

drawchallenge-dt_zpstjmxek22.jpg

@backhandpass is the runner up and mention in dispatches for @Jammymich and @Billie for third place.

Global Top 10 - good to see a Discuss.Tennis member sitting at the top.

drawchallenge-global_zpseuiikpoo.jpg

Hall of Fame updated! - http://discuss.tennis/pages/hall-of-fame/ You've got an asterix next to your name @Denis - but for the right reasons!