Roland Garros 2021 - Women's Singles Draw Challenge

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There are a few hours left to get in your picks.

Ciick on the Draw Challenge on the menu bar to get instructions, if you've never played. It's a fun way to put your head into the draw, if nothing else. Do play!

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kenin v. Ostapenko first round. Ostapenko won RG a few years back, but has been mostly AWOL since. What to think of Serena, or, frankly, Osaka. Is Barty fit? Can Swiatek repeat?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Kenin v. Ostapenko first round. Ostapenko won RG a few years back, but has been mostly AWOL since. What to think of Serena, or, frankly, Osaka. Is Barty fit? Can Swiatek repeat?
It is a shame that Barty and Swiatek are on top half of the draw,if they both proceed they will meet in the s/final not the final
Barty said she is fit and ready to go,Iga has the game to repeat.
Osatapenko is still in the tennis wilderness somewhere ( she will probably make me a liar and win a few matches lol) I will pick Kenin
Serena needs matches,her draw is okay,if she can make it to the q/finals she will meet Sabalenka,if Sabalenka also makes it to the q/finals,on current form Sabalenka to defeat Serena if both ladies meet in the q/finals,Sabalenka won Madrid,has been solid on the clay,as long as she can keep her UFE intact.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It is a shame that Barty and Swiatek are on top half of the draw,if they both proceed they will meet in the s/final not the final
Barty said she is fit and ready to go,Iga has the game to repeat.
Osatapenko is still in the tennis wilderness somewhere ( she will probably make me a liar and win a few matches lol) I will pick Kenin
Serena needs matches,her draw is okay,if she can make it to the q/finals she will meet Sabalenka,if Sabalenka also makes it to the q/finals,on current form Sabalenka to defeat Serena if both ladies meet in the q/finals,Sabalenka won Madrid,has been solid on the clay,as long as she can keep her UFE intact.
That's helpful, thanks. It's kind of the way I picked. I don't think this is where Serena gets her next Major.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Swiatek Yes. ostapenko No

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
That's helpful, thanks. It's kind of the way I picked. I don't think this is where Serena gets her next Major.
I said after the AO this year,Serena's best chance of getting that elusive 24th title is at Wimbledon