Nick Kyrgios hits back at the haters...

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Young tennis star Nick Kyrgios - fresh from his first major career title in Marseille - has chastised an online hater for "deluded dribbling and bad grammar."

All I can see is deluded dribbling and bad grammar. Bye.

Nick Kyrgios responded to criticism on his Facebook page
After Kyrgios posted a video on Facebook of himself receiving the trophy for his win at the ATP match, a critic immediately claimed it was a one-off.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/...r-marseille-win-20160222-gn0s35#ixzz40zgsgh83

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Young tennis star Nick Kyrgios - fresh from his first major career title in Marseille - has chastised an online hater for "deluded dribbling and bad grammar."

All I can see is deluded dribbling and bad grammar. Bye.

Nick Kyrgios responded to criticism on his Facebook page
After Kyrgios posted a video on Facebook of himself receiving the trophy for his win at the ATP match, a critic immediately claimed it was a one-off.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/...r-marseille-win-20160222-gn0s35#ixzz40zgsgh83

I really hope he just goes on a tear this year and shuts up all these people. This guy really is a victim of cultural racism, not the fake racism cop-obsessers prate about, but true cultural resentment from people who want humanity to just be a bunch of stiff white turds, preferably (for a tennis crowd) of rabid gay rights supporters.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
While I disagree with almost everything Cali said in the above, I do agree that Nick gets looked askance at by the tidy white country club tennis establishment. He's got a rapper look, he can misbehave, he's got a big mouth, and well, he's brown. He's also got a potentially #1 game. And so, like Cali, I also hope he tears it up with his game and shuts up a lot of people. I do think he'll have to meet the game half-way and stop being a brat. Not because it doesn't suit what we think of as "tennis," but because he'll get in his own way. Marat Safin was often the author of his own destruction, and Nick is a comparable talent. I hope he can find a way to focusing his energy and talent, without compromising his individuality.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Bad boys bad boys.....whatever the news, Nick is smack right in the middle of it all.

Seriously, If he wasn't playing for any reason at all, it is his right. But if he is not supportive of the rest of the guys who were playing, he should just stay out of it. But it is hard for him to keep his mouth shut, it seems. Maybe he'll learn in due time.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bad boys bad boys.....whatever the news, Nick is smack right in the middle of it all.

Seriously, If he wasn't playing for any reason at all, it is his right. But if he is not supportive of the rest of the guys who were playing, he should just stay out of it. But it is hard for him to keep his mouth shut, it seems. Maybe he'll learn in due time.

Well, to be honest, Bernard Tomic (no stranger to a bit of controversy) started the whole thing off.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Well, to be honest, Bernard Tomic (no stranger to a bit of controversy) started the whole thing off.

But Tomic was playing, at least trying to win for his country. He probably felt a bit deserted by Nick. For his own sake, Nick should have just been more gracious, considering the circumstances. But that doesn't seem to be his strong suit. Tweeting about the quickest loss and deleting it afterwards, that is not something you want to do if you want to be considered a part of that team, even when not playing at the moment.

I think this is just a hot headedness from both guys. They'll make up.

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
While Nick is vastly talented, he's also a douche bag and color has nothing to do with it. Going ham on social media is just stupid. Didn't he take classes that prepared him for life on the tour. Common sense says that you will have detractors, but Nick is just nasty, rude, and disgusting. Or, maybe I just don't like "bad boys," decency trumps all.