Miami Open, Miami, FL, 2024 - WTA 1000

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Since Danielle said she was retiring this year, she has been playing good ball
The Banshee 63 62 over Alexandrova
Danielle will play Rybakina in the ladies final! ( my dark horse to win the title is still alive)

• Haha
Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Order of Play for Friday, March 29, 2024

1711725653848.png

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Since Danielle said she was retiring this year, she has been playing good ball
The Banshee 63 62 over Alexandrova
Danielle will play Rybakina in the ladies final! ( my dark horse to win the title is still alive)
Yes..I want Danielle to go out with a bang.I was reading that her parents had her late in life and her father is like 85yrs old.I hope she enjoys her retirement and probably want to have children while her father is still alive.

Reactions: kskate2

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes..I want Danielle to go out with a bang.I was reading that her parents had her late in life and her father is like 85yrs old.I hope she enjoys her retirement and probably want to have children while her father is still alive.
Well sad to say Danielle is challenged having children, in 2019 she diagnosed with a chronic inflammatory disease, that affects your ability to get pregnant. rheumatoid arthritis. Danielle said one of the reasons she made up her mind to retire this year was to try to have children. I hope she gets her wish

Reactions: kskate2 and tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well sad to say Danielle is challenged having children, in 2019 she diagnosed with a chronic inflammatory disease, that affects your ability to get pregnant. rheumatoid arthritis. Danielle said one of the reasons she made up her mind to retire this year was to try to have children. I hope she gets her wish
I think Wozniacki was diagnosed with the same thing and went on to have her son.I wish her the best and she has the means to get better doctors.She can have a child by surrogacy or adoption.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I think Wozniacki was diagnosed with the same thing and went on to have her son.I wish her the best and she has the means to get better doctors.She can have a child by surrogacy or adoption.
I dont know how long you have to wait in the USA for adoption, here in Australia, single women are not putting their babies up for adoption, like they used to, as they get great benefits keeping them, I suppose surrogacy is another good option

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I dont know how long you have to wait in the USA for adoption, here in Australia, single women are not putting their babies up for adoption, I suppose surrogacy is another good option
These days a lot of couples are taking the surrogacy route.Its cheaper to hire a surrogate outside of America in say Eastern Europe, Thailand or Philippines.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am watching doubles and Alycia and Routliffe need to duke it out in the boxing ring.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I miss Serena and Venus in doubles,they knew how to win and Alycia and Asia have a long way to go.

Reactions: Fiero425

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Alycia is very angry and it's not healthy to be this angry all the time.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Is Sasha Bajin still her coach? I heard rumors not all is well in that partnership
I wouldn't be surprised because she has an attitude problem and they lost their doubles match because of her.She has no confidence at the moment and even in a doubles match she is carrying this stank attitude on her.Muhommed must look for another partner because Alycia needs some growing up.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I have just finished re watching Vika v Rybakina match
Rybakina is another player that has become ' co dependent' on her coach?
Well the WTA have themselves to blame for allowing this rule for coaching, some players do take it to the extreme
Yesterday in the mens match, Dimi and Charly match, Charly sits down and ask his coach where should he stand for the return? lol!
A coach and player should have a game plan for starters, against any opponent they play, again the ATP allows this, it is just 'spoon feeding":

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I wouldn't be surprised because she has an attitude problem and they lost their doubles match because of her.She has no confidence at the moment and even in a doubles match she is carrying this stank attitude on her.Muhommed must look for another partner because Alycia needs some growing up.
Shame, Parks has the foundations of a good game, she needs a good coach, other than her father for starters, she wont get far without a good coach.

Reactions: tossip

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I have just finished re watching Vika v Rybakina match
Rybakina is another player that has become ' co dependent' on her coach?
Well the WTA have themselves to blame for allowing this rule for coaching, some players do take it to the extreme
Yesterday in the mens match, Dimi and Charly match, Charly sits down and ask his coach where should he stand for the return? lol!
A coach and player should have a game plan for starters, against any opponent they play, again the ATP allows this, it is just 'spoon feeding":
Yes .. Carlos is always looking at his coach.I think they should go back to letting the players figure out the game on their own.Rybakina also relies on her coach a lot ..all of them do these days.
Does Collins have a coach?

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes .. Carlos is always looking at his coach.I think they should go back to letting the players figure out the game on their own.Rybakina also relies on her coach a lot ..all of them do these days.
Does Collins have a coach?
Danielle's coach is American Jared Jacobs,

Reactions: tossip