Miami Open, Miami, FL, 2024 - WTA 1000

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Elena is turning into a bit of a headcase. This is how she lost the AO to Blinkova and a few other matches. She's not bringing her best on MP.'s and makes a horrific error instead

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Elena is turning into a bit of a headcase. This is how she lost the AO to Blinkova and a few other matches. She's not bringing her best on MP.'s and makes a horrific error instead
Either way, she's still probably going to get the better of Sakkari.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Another Ugly Match UFE? I fell asleep and just woke up in time to see Rybakina win
So far both the QF matches have been riddle with errors

Reactions: kskate2

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well, now it is. I think Rybakina was pickable today. Disappointing from Sakkari. Doesn't know how to grab an opportunity.
Moxie,
This was a typical match from Sakkari when the tough gets going she disappears and dosent grab the opportunities when they arise in a match, wonder why she has only 2 WTA titles to her name.
At least Elena has a day off to morrow, she was 'feeling her ankle'

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Order of Play for Wednesday, March 27, 2024

1711551237660.png

1711551322431.png

Attachments

• 1711551273439.png
    1711551273439.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 2

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Banshee is back in full voice after taking a considerable hiatus. She is whipping Caro MM. How ya like them apples?

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Banshee is back in full voice after taking a considerable hiatus. She is whipping Caro MM. How ya like them apples?
Banshee does have a 3-0 H2H against Caro, I am not surprised how this match has turned out so far, Caro still have problems with her shoulder again.

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Yep, but this time the MTO didn't disrupt Banshee's rhythm like it did Coco

...Which makes it so much easier to ween myself off women's tennis! After the "Screech" that roared from Seles in the 90's, the WTA was supposed to "Grandfather" in rules governing excessive noise upon striking the ball! Some of the worst were long after the ball had left the strings like Aza! The Williams openly fauned over Seles' game and her grunt in particular! That's why they're so loud on the court! Times change, but after all these decades, its still a fact, that NOISE can be surpressed if warned, then penalized for "obstruction" to the opponent! Sounds like an "out call" w/ some of them the grunt is so late! :face-with-head-bandage: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :yawningface:

Reactions: Front242

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
...Which makes it so much easier to ween myself off women's tennis! After the "Screech" that roared from Seles in the 90's, the WTA was supposed to "Grandfather" in rules governing excessive noise upon striking the ball! Some of the worst were long after the ball had left the strings like Aza! The Williams openly fauned over Seles' game and her grunt in particular! That's why they're so loud on the court! Times change, but after all these decades, its still a fact, that NOISE can be surpressed if warned, then penalized for "obstruction" to the opponent! Sounds like an "out call" w/ some of them the grunt is so late! :face-with-head-bandage: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :yawningface:
Noone asked you to watch Womens's tennis take your comments somewhere else!, by the way this is 2024 tennis no the 90's LOL! get with the current program

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
MM, I thought you said these QF''s today wouldn't be riddled w/ errors. This Jess/Alex match is a mess.
One Can Hope :) I stopped watching as I had to go grocery shopping, after the 2nd set, that was enough for me:)

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
A lot of the men are terrible grunters too.