Indian Wells 2015

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Still having trouble posting...:mad:

This match between Flavia and Sabine to me so far has to be the match of the tournament

Sabine saving 3MPS

Well done Sabine who plays Jankovic in the s/final

Bad luck Flavia ( you know I was wanting you to win)

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
she is kinda annoying...i hope janky sent her packing

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It would be good to post the score in the Lisicki v Pennetta match....;)

Lisicki d Pennetta 64 67(3) 76(4)

The semi finals are set,

S.Williams (1) v S.Halep (3)

J.Jankovic (15) v S.Lisicki (24)

rubydo

Reactions
fashionista said:

This match between Flavia and Sabine to me so far has to be the match of the tournament

Sabine saving 3MPS

I was hoping for the same too. I caught just the tail end of the match. But, so what if Sabine showed lots of emotion after her win. Why should we be so condemning of that? We need more players that show that type of enthusiasm, even if it just gets her into the semi-final of IW.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
rubydo said:
fashionista said:

Sabine saving 3MPS

I was hoping for the same too. I caught just the tail end of the match. But, so what if Sabine showed lots of emotion after her win. Why should we be so condemning of that? We need more players that show that type of enthusiasm, even if it just gets her into the semi-final of IW.
she was over the top..:popcorn...its nobody s fault that she cannot keep a coach and that she is very lazy..:popcorn

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
rubydo said:
fashionista said:

Sabine saving 3MPS

Well considering Flavia was in tears after the 1st set against Sharapova in her match?
Without Passion In Your Life you wont succeed in Life,my wonderful father a tennis nut told me that when I was 5 years old,I remember his words to this very day.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
golds girl said:
Well was rooting for Flavia but she put up some good fight... Lisiki was so inexplicably emotional at th end as though she'd won the whole tournament. But I guess this is big for her considering she never does well outside of grass:huh:

I don't mind it, as long as one does not cry on the court during the match instead of playing the match (as she did in Wimby)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Anyone that knows Sabine as a player knows she has Always Worn Her Heart On Her Sleeve

Gee it was alright that Federer cried at the AO ceremony when he lost to Rafa in 2009?

Women are more emotional than men period.

Lets move on shall we................

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
There is a difference in crying after the match and during the match. Girls, please play the match during the match, you can cry later (whether joyous or sad cry).

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well I happen to be live at the AO at the final when Federer cried,he didn't get good reviews from the media at all,also the people around me thought he was taking away the limelight from Rafa.

As I said anyone that knows Sabine she is a emotional player? are we going to Crucify for that

I dont think so.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Hingis and Mirza bagel Lisa and Samantha in the first set. These two seem to be really clicking well considering this is the first time they are playing together.:clap

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
fashionista said:
Well I happen to be live at the AO at the final when Federer cried,he didn't get good reviews from the media at all,also the people around me thought he was taking away the limelight from Rafa.

As I said anyone that knows Sabine she is a emotional player? are we going to Crucify for that

I dont think so.

Actually, despite being a Fed fan, I too did not feel good about Fed crying at that AO after losing.
I too felt he was taking away the limelight (though unintentionally) from Rafa. However, contrary to
my own feelings, all the reviews that I read about Fed crying was positive and some were even
glorifying it.

Anyway, coming back to Sabine, nobody is crucifying her for being emotional. All I am saying
is that you play the match and finish it before crying. There is a time for everything. Crying when
the ball is in play should be restricted to little children. :nono

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Sania and HIngis are break-up in 2nd set. Stupid ESPN3 is not bothering to stream this match. :cry

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
fashionista said:

I dont think so.

Actually, despite being a Fed fan, I too did not feel good about Fed crying at that AO after losing.
I too felt he was taking away the limelight (though unintentionally) from Rafa. However, contrary to
my own feelings, all the reviews that I read about Fed crying was positive and some were even
glorifying it.

Anyway, coming back to Sabine, nobody is crucifying her for being emotional. All I am saying
is that you play the match and finish it before crying. There is a time for everything. Crying when
the ball is in play should be restricted to little children. :nono

Well maybe we read different reports from the media.I was Live at that AO,actually reporting for another tennis site,my media friends thought the same as I Roger Did Take Away from Rafa,how can anyone deem that to be positive.I am not a fan of Federer in any way shape or form,that instance showed me and others another side of Federer that wasnt very sportsmanlike,even though he gets the award from his peers.

All players are different,who are we to judge them quite frankly,we are sitting in our lounges being arm chair critics,while these players are under pressure at certain points in a match

Let me remind people Sabine saved 3MPS and held her nerve and went onto win the match,that to me shows great mental ability.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
So, We finally we got the #1 vs. #2 final in doubles.

It will be Saia Mirza & Martina Hingis vs. Makarova & Vesnina.

Go Sania & Martina !!!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The doubles final will be between

Hingis/Mirza (1) v E.Makarova/E.Vesina (2)

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
The double finals has started. ESPN is not carrying it, not on TV and not on ESPN 3 either.
Can some one post a live stream if you know of it. Thanks