General News Snippets from the Tour

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Muzz came back to Miami for a good preparation for the AO

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I've read something about the next coach for Novak could be his friend Nenad Zimonjic who could help him to have better technique and more at the net

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Ziki is one of the nicest guy in atp, but I doubt he can teach Novak anything much. In the end, it will be like it was since 2006 - Vajda.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Ziki is one of the nicest guy in atp, but I doubt he can teach Novak anything much. In the end, it will be like it was since 2006 - Vajda.

He'll need somebody to travel with him to all tournaments and Marian can't do that. So there will be somebody that he trusts. I also read about Ziki a couple of days ago, they said it was a family source. We'll all know in due time, when it is official. These are all speculations, like many that are going around Nole these days.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
He'll need somebody to travel with him to all tournaments and Marian can't do that. So there will be somebody that he trusts. I also read about Ziki a couple of days ago, they said it was a family source. We'll all know in due time, when it is official. These are all speculations, like many that are going around Nole these days.
what about Darren Cahill ???

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
what about Darren Cahill ???

I really don't know Isabelle, if I did I would have told you. Serbian media had a list of potential coaches for him and Cahill was one of them so people went with it I guess. Officially Nole has 1 main coach now, Marian Vajda, he is with him in MC at the moment and training, along with Imaz, Miljan and GG.

As for Zimonjic, that is a speculation as well. He hasn't had a steady partner for a while and is up in the age, they really respect and like each other, personally as well.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
No Cahill, no Zimonjic, there won't be any new coaches, Vajda will be new old head coach.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Azarenka is pregnant too. I wonder why Marija Sharapova didn't use her year and a half off to have a baby. It was ideal opportunity.

Tennis Fan

Major Winner
Reactions
Azarenka is pregnant too. I wonder why Marija Sharapova didn't use her year and a half off to have a baby. It was ideal opportunity.

Vika has been off for a while. She should be having her baby soon. I can't wait to hear her announcement. She seems so happy.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
don't know about Maria but Taylor Fritz"ll be dad in 2017

Last edited:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I've read that Raonic's next coach will be Richard Krajicek. Same changes always are good but so many? :help:

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Delpo says he probably won't be playing AO because he needs a fitter to make him fit to stand all season long while it is not enough time to AO.

He will be playing 2 exhibitions against Ferrer next week in Mar del Plata.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Is he injured again? I suppose not because he is going to play two exhibitions and he looked fitted these last months...odd

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
By any reading, the Del Potro news doesn't really make sense. He's worried that he's not fit enough for a Major, but he's playing an exhibition, and he did play the last two Majors. To me it seems mysterious.

Reactions: isabelle

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Doesn´t sound good. Does anyone have a credible link on this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 823
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183
tented Pro Tennis (Mens) 1068