Eastbourne Invitational 2022, GBR, WTA 500

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I just got home from work, delighted Petra won it has been awhile.I will look up the stats shortly
Moxie, Finished watching the high lights of Ostapenko vs Petra.....Jelena has worn that outfit before, looks like she could go straight into The Sound Of Music, as one of the Von Trapp children :) I have no words for her choice of outfit, she is one strange person period both on and off the court.

• Wow
Reactions: AnonymousFan

Ellentonboy

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Kvitova won. TBH, anyone who wore a kit as ugly as the one Ostapenko did fully deserves to have lost. What was anyone thinking there?
I agree 100 percent. Her outfit against Giorgi made her look like she was wearing a sack of potatoes. Giorgi's Mom makes many of her tennis outfits, Ostopenko should give her call. I know everyone is saying "sour grapes", he loves Giorgi (I do, I do), but an American commentator actually said during her semifinal that it looked as if a ball got caught up in Osto's dress. Come on, get with the program. Okay, I admit I am just a LITTLE partial to Camilla, but hey, we all have our favorites. I'm not afraid to say who I prefer.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I agree 100 percent. Her outfit against Giorgi made her look like she was wearing a sack of potatoes. Giorgi's Mom makes many of her tennis outfits, Ostopenko should give her call. I know everyone is saying "sour grapes", he loves Giorgi (I do, I do), but an American commentator actually said during her semifinal that it looked as if a ball got caught up in Osto's dress. Come on, get with the program. Okay, I admit I am just a LITTLE partial to Camilla, but hey, we all have our favorites. I'm not afraid to say who I prefer.
You know what? To me, we're all about letting your fan flag fly around here, so yes, you're a Giorgi man. Good for you! I actually like her a lot. I think I did know that Giorgi's mom makes the outfits. But, yeah, Ostapenko's team should give her a call. Or fire their designer at whomever sponsors her for clothes. She looked like a dressed up teddy bear on her grandmother's couch. That outfit was inexcusable. How is she supposed to come out with a winning attitude with that much flounce? Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Ellentonboy