Covid vaccine - opinions?

Will you take the vaccine when it is available to you?

• I will take the vaccine

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I don't trust the vaccine

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Don't know enough yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrilled there is a vaccine...it feels like there is light at the end of the tunnel

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I'll wait to see how it works for others

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Deagal were/(are?) military analysts.

You can still get that data here:

When it was on their own website a few years ago, there were footnotes about a combination of war, viruses and famine. On a positive note it also stated the supposed WEF-led Great Reset of the west would fail.
Cheers. Yeah, I was looking at the data yesterday thinking this could easily pan out with these turbo cancers. I'm just wondering how long down the road these begin or if people I know (family members and friends) who took that crap are in the clear if ok now or if the Pfizer scum have predicted this will happen to many further down the line. We already know that you're more likely to get covid with each shot you've taken due to it destroying the immune system via raised igG4 levels and I think many of us have seen that first hand with the amount of sick people at work. I'm more inclined to believe this new brain virus in Dr. John Campbell's video is the new turbo cancers tbh. Time will tell. Not much time if Deagle's 2025 timeline is to be believed. The elite scum (Bill Gates for one) have already told us the next pandemic will make covid look like a picnic. Almost as if they knew. I'm joking of course, they clearly do 'cos they're working on it right now and seem well on track with this new lethal brain virus.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Cheers. Yeah, I was looking at the data yesterday thinking this could easily pan out with these turbo cancers. I'm just wondering how long down the road these begin or if people I know (family members and friends) who took that crap are in the clear if ok now or if the Pfizer scum have predicted this will happen to many further down the line. We already know that you're more likely to get covid with each shot you've taken due to it destroying the immune system via raised igG4 levels and I think many of us have seen that first hand with the amount of sick people at work. I'm more inclined to believe this new brain virus in Dr. John Campbell's video is the new turbo cancers tbh. Time will tell. Not much time if Deagle's 2025 timeline is to be believed. The elite scum (Bill Gates for one) have already told us the next pandemic will make covid look like a picnic. Almost as if they knew. I'm joking of course, they clearly do 'cos they're working on it right now and seem well on track with this new lethal brain virus.

There will be an antidote, so always hope. Unfortunately most will go back to the instigators for the pharma "solution". As per Pfizer buying the company offering one. It'll be related to the "Internet of Things (ioT) with targetted AI frequency healthcare - life by subscription".

Reactions: Front242

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
There will be an antidote, so always hope. Unfortunately most will go back to the instigators for the pharma "solution". As per Pfizer buying the company offering one. It'll be related to the "Internet of Things (ioT) with targetted AI frequency healthcare - life by subscription".
Insane that the scumbags who gave these people cancer in the first place will then be offering them the "cure". The nerve of these scum.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Not quite a COVID focused video, but wordsmith Neil Oliver is catching up on stuff that was pretty obvious from the beginning.

Cheers for posting this. It came recommended for me on YouTube and had been meaning to watch it. Neil Oliver is great. Haven't watched him for a while though.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Same clots as featured in Died Suddenly. Nothing to see here. "Safe and effective".

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
More on the white clots contributing to the global excess deaths in the vaccinated.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Nuremberg 2 is needed. These people need to hang along with countless others.