Covid vaccine - opinions?

Will you take the vaccine when it is available to you?

• I will take the vaccine

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • I don't trust the vaccine

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Don't know enough yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrilled there is a vaccine...it feels like there is light at the end of the tunnel

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I'll wait to see how it works for others

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Just a personal observation, and it's coming from one of the "unvaccinated"... and maybe little bit of an echo chamber, as we were kind of forced to find fellow "unvaccinated" to lead some kind of life during the height of the COVID pandemic, as we were banned from places we used to frequent - pubs, bars, restaurants, some shops... at some point not allowed outside of a 5km radius... but I will say this - nobody died of COVID, or has long COVID other than people I know are vaccinated. And I don't say this as some form of triumphalism - most of my wider family are vaccinated and I wish no harm on anybody.

I do believe that a lot of vaccines were placebos, but as @El Dude pointed out - certain batches had a much higher mortality rate. This whole thing was engineered from the get-go IMO... and I hope people are wiser second time around.. because the next "plandemic" will come - they've been telling you for the last year. And it will make the last one look like a picnic IMO.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Just a personal observation, and it's coming from one of the "unvaccinated"... and maybe little bit of an echo chamber, as we were kind of forced to find fellow "unvaccinated" to lead some kind of life during the height of the COVID pandemic, as we were banned from places we used to frequent - pubs, bars, restaurants, some shops... at some point not allowed outside of a 5km radius... but I will say this - nobody died of COVID, or has long COVID other than people I know are vaccinated. And I don't say this as some form of triumphalism - most of my wider family are vaccinated and I wish no harm on anybody.

I do believe that a lot of vaccines were placebos, but as @El Dude pointed out - certain batches had a much higher mortality rate. This whole thing was engineered from the get-go IMO... and I hope people are wiser second time around.. because the next "plandemic" will come - they've been telling you for the last year. And it will make the last one look like a picnic IMO.
I agree the vaccine was not what it said on the tin, and that there are definitely people who are suffering long term due to that alone, and not from covid, but I’d like to see data on this. A problem with this request being, of course - can we trust the data?

By the way, have Australia had an election since covid? Or an independent inquiry? People down there must be furious at the unnecessarily draconian measures…

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Do you mind if I ask if you've had covid, being one of the few/only unvaccinated here?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I agree the vaccine was not what it said on the tin, and that there are definitely people who are suffering long term due to that alone, and not from covid, but I’d like to see data on this. A problem with this request being, of course - can we trust the data?

By the way, have Australia had an election since covid? Or an independent inquiry? People down there must be furious at the unnecessarily draconian measures…
Yes, there have been elections at both state and Federal level. Most people believe the narrative so thought the draconian measures were OK. There is a smaller vocal minority who didn't - some of whom are stoic and some are livid to varying degrees.

There has been plenty of data to look at - but getting people to look at it is another matter. Then there is the issue of interpreting it. Countless doctors and scientists have spoken out all along, but been sidelined to small alt-media channels, including some very distinguished names. Basically, if you go against the narrative, be prepared to take a hit. I think we are at a crossroads right now - a lot of people are sensing that there is something amiss - not just with COVID.

Reactions: Kieran

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
:face-with-tears-of-joy: Hands up if you're going to believe this horse shit again the next time around? Brainwashing at it's finest.

Absolute lunacy. They need to bring back the guillotines and start by giving all those clowns the chop so they're not around for the next plandemic which by all accounts isn't far away. Sadly, plenty more clowns to take their places.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
This is why I like Bill Maher. He’s an honest leftist. He queries his own side all the time and calls out their persistent bull. And his guest here is why I think Hollywood types should maybe not draw too much attention to themselves when they’re asked about political topics. They tend to know nothing - but even worse, they’re elitist, they’re snobs: listen to this clown here at about 5 minutes 20 seconds, complaining about “the average person.”

“But they vote.” :facepalm:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Pretty fucking scary. Also reconfirms the fact that Pfizer are the world's biggest criminal SCUM.

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Pretty fucking scary. Also reconfirms the fact that Pfizer are the world's biggest criminal SCUM.

When eventually we can wade through all the cover ups and the shameless behaviour of media companies working for the governments, we’ll only start to get close to the truth.

Probably about one hundred years from now..

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
When eventually we can wade through all the cover ups and the shameless behaviour of media companies working for the governments, we’ll only start to get close to the truth.

Probably about one hundred years from now..
The acquisition of Seagen and turbo cancers "predicted" by that pos Bourla is downright criminal.

Reactions: britbox and Kieran

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Just a just a hunch but Deagle's 2025 population estimates might very likely be based on inside information about the plandemic if this was all planned depopulation with these turbo cancers. Evil, evil bastards if this pans out and Bourla and senior mgmt at Pfizer need the death penalty. Imagine investing all their resources into "predicted turbo cancers that will affect whole families". If it wasn't planned it's the biggest case of intentional medical negligence of all time seeing as no proper testing on this shite was done and humans were used as guinea pigs. Don't forget these pos have complete indemnity. That was the alarm bell from the beginning. SCUM.

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
100% GUARANTEE Pfizer who we know were mutating covid called for this "research" and these Wuhan scum need the death penalty also. This is horrendous.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
100% GUARANTEE Pfizer who we know were mutating covid called for this "research" and these Wuhan scum need the death penalty also. This is horrendous.

Maybe this is Disease X planned by the WHO and WEF in tandem with Pfizer as part of reaching Agenda 2030's goals.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The acquisition of Seagen and turbo cancers "predicted" by that pos Bourla is downright criminal.

They're beyond caring about public perception any longer mate... they think it's all done and dusted but the citizens are waking up one by one to Agenda 2030 and the implications.

Reactions: Front242

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just a just a hunch but Deagle's 2025 population estimates might very likely be based on inside information about the plandemic if this was all planned depopulation with these turbo cancers. Evil, evil bastards if this pans out and Bourla and senior mgmt at Pfizer need the death penalty. Imagine investing all their resources into "predicted turbo cancers that will affect whole families". If it wasn't planned it's the biggest case of intentional medical negligence of all time seeing as no proper testing on this shite was done and humans were used as guinea pigs. Don't forget these pos have complete indemnity. That was the alarm bell from the beginning. SCUM.
Deagal were/(are?) military analysts.

You can still get that data here:

When it was on their own website a few years ago, there were footnotes about a combination of war, viruses and famine. On a positive note it also stated the supposed WEF-led Great Reset of the west would fail.

Reactions: Front242