BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, CA, 2023 - WTA 1000

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
My LORD Sabalenka is a massive woman. Maybe Pink is there to root for her. Congratulations to Aryna..my girl .I done with Keys

Reactions: tossip and Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, the fake Kazakhstani does it again. I've not much interest in her game. Aryna his issues, but I love her fire and her game and her crazy head. (And her tiger tattoo.) Next one.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Elena Rybakina (10) d Aryna Sabalenka (2) 76 (11) 64 gets her revenge from the AO
First woman to beat the #1 and #2 in IW
With this win she will be #7 in the rankings
Well done Elena!

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well some updated news regarding Iga, apparently she had a 'rib problem' in her SF against Rybakina, and could not compete 100%, she will be advised by her medical team if she will play Miami, remember she is also the defending champion at Miami.
Well the 'rib' problem must not have been that bad, or she would have withdrawn, the problem was she didnt have a game plan against Rybakina, she should have moved Rybakina around the court, more, she hasnt got the power off the ground as Rybakina has.Lets see if Iga will go to Miami.
What..that's B's.She can't handle defeat very well.This loss to Elena must have devastated her enough to manufacture an injury.
Today final was refreshing,at least we got other players in the final.Rybakina is one of my favorites.She has no drama at all....

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
What..that's B's.She can't handle defeat very well.This loss to Elena must have devastated her enough to manufacture an injury.
Today final was refreshing,at least we got other players in the final.Rybakina is one of my favorites.She has no drama at all....
Yes even if it was true, she should not have brought that up in her presser, trying to find a excuse for her loss, I dont think she takes defeats well, that is part of the game, also every time this year she has been defeated it has been in SS eg 62 62.