BNP Paribas Open, Indian Wells, CA, 2023 - WTA 1000

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm done with trying to remember these Eastern European countries players first names . Too many Elena and Jelena and Helena for me
In fairness to you, AP, I have to look up most of their first names again before I post more often than not. I'm with you...all some version of Hellen, and then there are the nicknames to keep up with!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It was his idea. He started it back in 03. He was the primary investor and put up a large chunk of change then.
Wow...who knew? Thanks for that intel.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Wow...who knew? Thanks for that intel.
I've been watching since it started. It was small potatoes then. Hardly any live match coverage. Lots of replays, interviews and getting to know you shows. It got marginally better every year and then they started to bid for covering the slams.

Reactions: tossip and Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
What..that's B's.She can't handle defeat very well.This loss to Elena must have devastated her enough to manufacture an injury.
Today final was refreshing,at least we got other players in the final.Rybakina is one of my favorites.She has no drama at all....
PREACH my sista PREACH.. Elena (Rybakina) is the undeniable TRUTH!

Reactions: tossip

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I know understand why Sakkhari and Tittypus get a lot of time on the channel..it's the Greek connection with Sampras.
I would really appreciate if they could get Pete on the air. I would like to know what was going on mentally when he was in the heat of battle

Reactions: tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Elena Rybakina after winning IW,

" It was an incredible 2 weeks here.Thank you everybody who came and supported us, watched us. I want to congratulate Aryna on a great 2 weeks, great results this year and years before, it's actually the first time it went my way".

Reactions: kskate2

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Why does Lindsay behave like she owns the joint.

Besides investing in the channel, maybe it's a territorial thing! She's a California girl! IW's there! The 1st voice I heard today was Martina Navratilova! She's a Dallas/Ft Worth lady, but her wife is a "Real Housewife" of Miami! She must have moved there! Now maybe she'll own this event and strut around like she owns the place! :fearful-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::astonished-face::face-with-tears-of-joy: