BlackLivesMatter

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
federberg said:
the AntiPusher said:
Thanks Federberg..You know I can deal with a weak weasel like this trolling clown.

I know you can AP, but it offended me so much I had to say something :snicker
Amen, Brotha.. Cali is most likely the same type of individual as George Zimmerman or the other gutless chums that search the internet for "companionship" and watches Fox News because they feel like the world own them something which it doesn't. I have always known exactly who and what Cali is. I glad you can see for yourself. "Welcome to the Party Pal" :clap:clap

Unfortunately, you don't know what type of person I am, but I can get a very good read on who you are - someone who is clueless about how he has been brainwashed.

No one is more critical of Fox News on foreign policy than I am, but never mind that minor detail in your assumptions. I won't be mean to you; I'll just tell you that you are wrong and I don't have to frantically demonstrate it. It's not worth the time.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
calitennis127 said:
federberg said:
calitennis127 said:
Here is a black man correcting the likes of Federberg and AntiPusher. Enjoy the video, Federberg.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN_Gxa_0rRo[/video]

What exactly is your point. How does this refute the items that have been posted in this thread? Has anyone said that ALL police officers are racist? :cover

In the United States of America today, there is undoubtedly a general perception that the police are a racist institution. This is why every single local case of police brutality against a black person is turned into a national news story.

The reason for me posting the video is to say that if anyone of any race is respectful of a police officer when they are pulled over or questioned, the likelihood of them being harassed, attacked, mistreated, or even killed is minimal. Trayvon Martin tried to wrestle with and beat up George Zimmerman (who wasn't a police officer, but was still an authority figure). Michael Brown charged after Darren Wilson and reached for the gun in his holster. The guy in South Carolina ran out of his car while the police officer was reviewing information in the police car. All this behavior did was start confrontations where there didn't need to be any. The black man in the video above demonstrated that he, as a black man, can be treated perfectly fine if he behaves normally.

How does this video refute what is in this thread? It refutes it almost entirely, because it shows that if someone keeps their cool when questioned or approached by a police officer (which Michael Brown and others did not do), they are almost certainly going to be treated normally. All you have done in this thread is feed a counter-factual, nonsensical narrative that black people everyday everywhere are in danger of being randomly killed by police officers. That is total nonsense, and you only show your ignorance by repeating it over and over.
You are cementing your legacy as a selfish troll by continuing making these moronic views." George Zimmerman was an authority figure. " Yet you call me "clueless " and brainwash ed " . Can someone please banish this poster and send him back to cyberspace for eternity. "Have a good trip , Frank "

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
You are cementing your legacy as a selfish troll by continuing making these moronic views." George Zimmerman was an authority figure. " Yet you call me "clueless " and brainwash ed " . Can someone please banish this poster and send him back to cyberspace for eternity. "Have a good trip , Frank "

You are cementing your legacy as a verbally challenged illiterate who can't compose a coherent sentence.

The possibility that Zimmerman may have been an idiot does not excuse someone banging his head into the ground. Likewise, a police officer questionably giving you a ticket does not give you the right or the excuse to drop the f-bomb on him over and over and call him a p---y, a b---h, and an a-- hole and throw a fit.

You have nothing but contempt for the facts of these cases.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Billie said:
Great exchanges without calling posters names. And that after we were all warned about it just a day ago. Good job guys.:snicker If you don't want other people's opinions, why ask questions on a tennis forum at all? There are thousands of online articles from all sources, if you are interested in something, you just take some time and search. You can find answers, articles, etc. about anything these days. Somebody actually answers and just because you don't like their views, they are automatically idiots, weasels and all kinds of stuff. :nono

Our society is getting worse and worse, it is a sad fact.

Fist of all in the case of Sandra Bland, I am sure that even if a white woman started giving this police officer this attitude, he would order her/me to get out of my car. Do you think I would (blowing the smoke from my cigarette in his direction) say: you can't tell me to do that??????? No wonder he was pissed off, maybe he over-reacted a bit but this is what happens between two stubborn and insensitive people. I can just imagine some of the posters here in real life and confrontations between them, when they can't handle battle with words as it is now.

Maybe I should try it the next time when I get stopped by police after not signalling before my turn, and then I would light up a cigarette and grin at him telling him: Who are you to stop me and telling me to put out my cigarette? You can't tell me to get out of my car!!!

I am frankly stunned that there are people who behave like this, unless they really want to provoke the police officers. I get stopped and he tells me that I didn't signal before changing my lane, this is my answer: Yes, you are right, I am sorry I forgot to do it (or something like that), then I wait for him to tell me what is next. Put out your cigarette - Yes, of course. Get out of the car, yes, I would get out of the car because he actually has the authority to tell me that. Never in my craziest mind would I start talking back to him like this woman did.

Maybe also next time when I cross the border and the officer asks me where I am going, what I am doing there, where I am staying, I will tell him: "You don't need to know that and don't ask me anything personal or I will call my lawyer and then we'll see" or something silly like that. Then when he gets agitated I will provoke him even more and then cry how the police is treating poor immigrants unfairly. :puzzled

Anyway, the autopsy results are in and unless everybody is corrupt, the findings are consistent with suicide. While tragic, it probably could have been prevented if just a little bit more sense was used by both the officer and the woman. And my opinion is that this would have happened with these kinds of individuals no matter the color of their skin.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sandra-bland-mentioned-previous-suicide-attempt-to-jailer-sheriff-1.3162790

You are really saying that a well educated woman who saw a police officer speeding up close behind her, gets out of the way of the police car by changing lanes but makes the "mistake" of failure to signal because she was in haste, she receives a moving violation "warning" for failure to signal. Next, she is totally stress out because now she knows that she is gonna get a nonresident ticket. So she has a vice, smoking to alleviate stress and then the officer tells her that she is under arrest for what, changing lanes. Can you imagine what was going thru her mind, a moving violation out of state ticket that she would have to most like pay a fine and a useless court appearance. Billie, I totally disagree with your assertion that this incident would happen to a person of non color however its your opinion. I can respect that. My question to you Billie, If this happen to someone that you knew, maybe you wouldn't feel like this a lack of poor judgment by the young woman but rather the bruise ego of some inexperience police officer with a "napoleon complex".

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Billie said:
Great exchanges without calling posters names. And that after we were all warned about it just a day ago. Good job guys.:snicker If you don't want other people's opinions, why ask questions on a tennis forum at all? There are thousands of online articles from all sources, if you are interested in something, you just take some time and search. You can find answers, articles, etc. about anything these days. Somebody actually answers and just because you don't like their views, they are automatically idiots, weasels and all kinds of stuff. :nono

Fist of all in the case of Sandra Bland, I am sure that even if a white woman started giving this police officer this attitude, he would order her/me to get out of my car. Do you think I would (blowing the smoke from my cigarette in his direction) say: you can't tell me to do that??????? No wonder he was pissed off, maybe he over-reacted a bit but this is what happens between two stubborn and insensitive people. I can just imagine some of the posters here in real life and confrontations between them, when they can't handle battle with words as it is now.

Maybe I should try it the next time when I get stopped by police after not signalling before my turn, and then I would light up a cigarette and grin at him telling him: Who are you to stop me and telling me to put out my cigarette? You can't tell me to get out of my car!!!

I am frankly stunned that there are people who behave like this, unless they really want to provoke the police officers. I get stopped and he tells me that I didn't signal before changing my lane, this is my answer: Yes, you are right, I am sorry I forgot to do it (or something like that), then I wait for him to tell me what is next. Put out your cigarette - Yes, of course. Get out of the car, yes, I would get out of the car because he actually has the authority to tell me that. Never in my craziest mind would I start talking back to him like this woman did.

Maybe also next time when I cross the border and the officer asks me where I am going, what I am doing there, where I am staying, I will tell him: "You don't need to know that and don't ask me anything personal or I will call my lawyer and then we'll see" or something silly like that. Then when he gets agitated I will provoke him even more and then cry how the police is treating poor immigrants unfairly. :puzzled

Anyway, the autopsy results are in and unless everybody is corrupt, the findings are consistent with suicide. While tragic, it probably could have been prevented if just a little bit more sense was used by both the officer and the woman. And my opinion is that this would have happened with these kinds of individuals no matter the color of their skin.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sandra-bland-mentioned-previous-suicide-attempt-to-jailer-sheriff-1.3162790

You are really saying that a well educated woman who saw a police officer speeding up close behind her, gets out of the way of the police car by changing lanes but makes the "mistake" of failure to signal because she was in haste, she receives a moving violation "warning" for failure to signal. Next, she is totally stress out because now she knows that she is gonna get a nonresident ticket. So she has a vice, smoking to alleviate stress and then the officer tells her that she is under arrest for what, changing lanes. Can you imagine what was going thru her mind, a moving violation out of state ticket that she would have to most like pay a fine and a useless court appearance. Billie, I totally disagree with your assertion that this incident would happen to a person of non color however if your opinion. If this happen to someone that you knew, maybe you wouldn't feel like this a lack of poor judgment by the young woman but the bruise ego of some inexperience police officer with a "napoleon complex".

Exactly. So that excuses dropping the f-bomb on him and calling him obscene names for 5 minutes.

Ingenious points you are making.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
calitennis127 said:
the AntiPusher said:
Billie said:

You are really saying that a well educated woman who saw a police officer speeding up close behind her, gets out of the way of the police car by changing lanes but makes the "mistake" of failure to signal because she was in haste, she receives a moving violation "warning" for failure to signal. Next, she is totally stress out because now she knows that she is gonna get a nonresident ticket. So she has a vice, smoking to alleviate stress and then the officer tells her that she is under arrest for what, changing lanes. Can you imagine what was going thru her mind, a moving violation out of state ticket that she would have to most like pay a fine and a useless court appearance. Billie, I totally disagree with your assertion that this incident would happen to a person of non color however if your opinion. If this happen to someone that you knew, maybe you wouldn't feel like this a lack of poor judgment by the young woman but the bruise ego of some inexperience police officer with a "napoleon complex".

Exactly. So that excuses dropping the f-bomb on him and calling him obscene names for 5 minutes.

Ingenious points you are making.

Cali, I have a real job. I work as a Security Architect for a top 10 corporation. My security briefings have been attended by the current owner of the Clippers and his corporation top stock shareholder. So I don't have the time to spend numerous hours or minutes to construct the useless and senseless troll responses that you do. So when you want to question my intelligence, I would welcome a challenge from the types of you. If you EVER in the Chicago area please look me up, I would provide a very proper forum for you so I can "address" your various issues and can take you to some areas of town where you can inform the local residents your views of Black Lives matters, the confederate flag and your basketball knowledge. Also, I would even go a step further, I have quite a few of my basketball buddies whom are police officers and would love to meet the likes of you off duty. Please send me your contact info via PM and we can make this happen.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
calitennis127 said:
federberg said:
I asked a question about statistics. Is the type of incident experienced by that woman more likely to occur to a woman of colour or a caucasian. If you don't know the answer just say you don't. Do not presume to know what I think.

The stupidity of this question baffles me. How are statisticians supposed to track how whites are treated versus how blacks are treated when they talk back to police? That is very hard to track. Either way, my point was that police treat people of all races poorly at times. I have seen it and heard enough stories to know it.

Your question implies that blacks are treated much differently by police. That is pure nonsense and a lie. If Sandra Bland had behaved like the upstanding black male whose video I posted above, she never would have been forced out of her car.

Should the police officer have told her to get out of the car? Perhaps not, but it is within his authority to do so. Either way, Sandra Bland did not have to devolve into a hissy fit of screaming, panting, cussing, and calling the officer names. When you do that to anyone, you invite a forceful response.

federberg said:
Your second point seems absurd to the point of idiocy. But I'll ask the obvious question, what on earth is wrong with smoking a cigarette while you're driving?

Nothing.

federberg said:
Is there a law in the US prohibiting that?

To my knowledge, no.

federberg said:
If there isn't I don't understand your point.

My point is that you don't go into a job interview wearing a ballcap. You don't wear a t-shirt and shorts to a wedding or a funeral. And when a police officer pulls you over, you take off your hat or put your cigarette down out of respect for his position of authority.

federberg said:
If you aren't breaking the law, and you are stopped by the police you are allowed to ask why?

Yes, that is perfectly fine. I have no problem with that. However, if the policeman asks you to put your cigarette down, and you refuse, and then he asks you to step out of your car, and you keep talking back for 5 minutes, drop the f-bomb on him, and call him a "b----" and an "f---ing p----y", then why should you be surprised if he starts being aggressive with you?

Police are authority figures and even if they are wrong, you should treat them with respect. They are not people that you act out and throw tantrums on. They are not your relatives or your spouse or your friends. I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

federberg said:
That doesn't strike me as confrontational at all. That tells me more about your upbringing than anything else.

LOL......did you actually watch the whole video, or just the 1-minute segment CNN drew out? She starts cussing at him and talks back at him for about 5 minutes. Watch the whole video and tell me she wasn't confrontational.

I actually agree with her that she should not have been given a ticket and that she probably should have just been given a quick warning, and that was it. I think the police officer was being petty; I agree with Bland about that. But she should not have taken it to the level she did of talking back constantly, saying "oh wow" to make the officer feel like an idiot, and then cussing at him and calling him a "b----" and a "p---y".

She called him, among other things, a "p---y a-- cop" and said "what a p---y" over and over. Did the PC articles you read tell you that?

federberg said:
I really don't understand you mate. I don't know if you have race issues?

It depends on how you define them. More than anyone, I utterly detest most white leftists, who are the greatest poison on earth for humanity today. As your question pertains to blacks, I actually like them and enjoy being around them on a personal level more than most whites, such as, for instance, Riotbeard. I would much rather hang out with a Michael Brown or a Trayvon Martin than Riotbeard.

The ideas of someone such as Riot have done nothing but wreak havoc on black communities and I see them as a wicked influence on American politics that do nothing good for whites or blacks. They just poison our society and make everything worse.

federberg said:
Even if you don't believe that prejudice exists in the police force, I can't understand how you can represent yourself as not having even basic human empathy.

I do have empathy. I empathize with Bland for being given a ticket when she shouldn't have. But I also empathize with the police officer when his position of authority is completely disrespected by someone who is dropping the f-bomb on him over and over and calling him derogatory names like "p---y" and "b---h" and "a-- hole" for 5 minutes to insult him and taunt him.

federberg said:
I do not see what that woman did that was bad enough for her to end up dying.

That's because you didn't see the whole interaction. You probably don't even know that she cussed at the cop and called him names repeatedly.

federberg said:
I'm sorry you don't see that :nono

I'm sorry that you are counter-factually jumping to the conclusion that she was killed by the police officer when there is not evidence that this was the case. And I am sorry that you didn't take the time to watch the full video instead of just settling for the 1-minute PC media version that omits Sandra Bland cussing at the police officer for the better part of 5 minutes, using the f-word over and over, and calling him obscene names.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuPvDMN73hQ[/video]

The stupidity of my question baffles you? Hmmmm.. it was a reasonable question, perhaps that word is more appropriately applied to you? Anyway I don't think I'm going to bother engaging with you anymore. Billie responded reasonably, I may not necessarily agree with his/her viewpoint, but at least it was civil. You lack either the maturity or the emotional stability or intellectual capacity to respond. There for this discussion is pointless

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Cali, I have a real job. I work as a Security Architect for a top 10 corporation. My security briefings have been attended by the current owner of the Clippers and his corporation top stock shareholder. So I don't have the time to spend numerous hours or minutes to construct the useless and senseless troll responses that you do. So when you want to question my intelligence, I would welcome a challenge from the types of you. If you EVER in the Chicago area please look me up, I would provide a very proper forum for you so I can "address" your various issues and can take you to some areas of town where you can inform the local residents your views of Black Lives matters, the confederate flag and your basketball knowledge. Also, I would even go a step further, I have quite a few of my basketball buddies whom are police officers and would love to meet the likes of you off duty. Please send me your contact info via PM and we can make this happen.

AntiPusher, I have a real job too. I work for a bank that is not merely Top 10, it is Top 2 according to Fortune and Forbes magazine. So nor do I have time to spend my life on this board, which I clearly don't.

If I type much faster than you and effortlessly get more down on the keyboard than you in a short amount of time, then there is nothing I can do about that. It is what it is.

And if I am ever in Chicago soon, I will get in touch with you. I love to teach and to inform, and it sounds like communicating with you and your Chicago Bulls-fan friends would be a great opportunity to do so.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
To Federberg, all I will say is this: thank you for teaching me that if you disagree with why a cop pulled you over, you have the right to call him a "b---h", a "p---y", and an "a-- hole", and also the right to hurl the f-word at him 20 times and disobey his commands.

I did not know that before. Thank you for your moral instruction. Next time I am pulled over for speeding I will do that. Then I will PM you from prison and complain about police injustice and how I am a victim of racial profiling. That apparently is the kind of "logic" you enjoy following.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
calitennis127 said:
the AntiPusher said:

AntiPusher, I have a real job too. I work for a bank that is not merely Top 10, it is Top 2 according to Fortune and Forbes magazine. So nor do I have time to spend my life on this board, which I clearly don't.

If I type much faster than you and effortlessly get more down on the keyboard than you in a short amount of time, then there is nothing I can do about that. It is what it is.

And if I am ever in Chicago soon, I will get in touch with you. I love to teach and to inform, and it sounds like communicating with you and your Chicago Bulls-fan friends would be a great opportunity to do so.

Top 2? Intriguing. What's the criteria? Size? Quality? Return on equity? Profitability? Rather vague...
According to Forbes list of best banks in America, Bank of Hawaii is no 2. It certainly wasn't in my list of possible employers when I was in investment banking! :laydownlaughing
For all we know you could be the janitor there, so what's your point? :snicker Anyway.. none of my beezwacks...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
FB, it's something about this autopsy that doesn't seems legitimate, the US police officers have been known to ".make things appear "like it was the person that was in custody " who was the one who took their own lives or had a weapon if you recall the incident in South Carolina where the police officer shot the man in the back and was video planting a gun on the victim. It will be interesting to see what the FBI , the family hired private investigators and forensics autopsy discovers, IMO

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
FB, it's something about this autopsy that doesn't seems legitimate, the US police officers have been known to ".make things appear "like it was the person that was in custody " who was the one who took their own lives or had a weapon if you recall the incident in South Carolina where the police officer shot the man in the back and was video planting a gun on the victim. It will be interesting to see what the FBI , the family hired private investigators and forensics autopsy discovers, IMO

Yes I agree. There are loads of conspiracies already. On twitter some people were speculating that her mugshot was done when she was already dead. I don't find that credible, and she looked alive to me. But it's hard to believe that a feisty intelligent woman who was just starting out in life would take her life because she was temporarily being held in a police cell. Really doesn't make any sense

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
federberg said:
the AntiPusher said:

Yes I agree. There are loads of conspiracies already. On twitter some people were speculating that her mugshot was done when she was already dead. I don't find that credible, and she looked alive to me. But it's hard to believe that a feisty intelligent woman who was just starting out in life would take her life because she was temporarily being held in a police cell. Really doesn't make any sense

I haven't heard about the mugshot theory but Miss Bland was very active on social media as an activist for black lives matter issues such as the numerous one that had occurred prior to her death arrest. Just doesn't make sense

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Every week it something, even the county prosecuter calling the latest incident in Cincinnati Ohio " a very asinine actions of a police officer" . Well this time this office was wearing a body camera that recorded him murdering the driver in the vehicle.He has been charged quickly with murder, amen. This incident is so disturbing I will not associate a link to it. Again , if people will just "comply" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCYfQIgfCQw and don't say a word, it's the Only option to avoid confrontations . Just live for another day. I am glad we will not have to endure the again always asinine comments of the "the west coast poster".:clap

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
federberg said:
calitennis127 said:
federberg said:
I asked a question about statistics. Is the type of incident experienced by that woman more likely to occur to a woman of colour or a caucasian. If you don't know the answer just say you don't. Do not presume to know what I think.

The stupidity of this question baffles me. How are statisticians supposed to track how whites are treated versus how blacks are treated when they talk back to police? That is very hard to track. Either way, my point was that police treat people of all races poorly at times. I have seen it and heard enough stories to know it.

Your question implies that blacks are treated much differently by police. That is pure nonsense and a lie. If Sandra Bland had behaved like the upstanding black male whose video I posted above, she never would have been forced out of her car.

Should the police officer have told her to get out of the car? Perhaps not, but it is within his authority to do so. Either way, Sandra Bland did not have to devolve into a hissy fit of screaming, panting, cussing, and calling the officer names. When you do that to anyone, you invite a forceful response.

federberg said:
Your second point seems absurd to the point of idiocy. But I'll ask the obvious question, what on earth is wrong with smoking a cigarette while you're driving?

Nothing.

federberg said:
Is there a law in the US prohibiting that?

To my knowledge, no.

federberg said:
If there isn't I don't understand your point.

My point is that you don't go into a job interview wearing a ballcap. You don't wear a t-shirt and shorts to a wedding or a funeral. And when a police officer pulls you over, you take off your hat or put your cigarette down out of respect for his position of authority.

federberg said:
If you aren't breaking the law, and you are stopped by the police you are allowed to ask why?

Yes, that is perfectly fine. I have no problem with that. However, if the policeman asks you to put your cigarette down, and you refuse, and then he asks you to step out of your car, and you keep talking back for 5 minutes, drop the f-bomb on him, and call him a "b----" and an "f---ing p----y", then why should you be surprised if he starts being aggressive with you?

Police are authority figures and even if they are wrong, you should treat them with respect. They are not people that you act out and throw tantrums on. They are not your relatives or your spouse or your friends. I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

federberg said:
That doesn't strike me as confrontational at all. That tells me more about your upbringing than anything else.

LOL......did you actually watch the whole video, or just the 1-minute segment CNN drew out? She starts cussing at him and talks back at him for about 5 minutes. Watch the whole video and tell me she wasn't confrontational.

I actually agree with her that she should not have been given a ticket and that she probably should have just been given a quick warning, and that was it. I think the police officer was being petty; I agree with Bland about that. But she should not have taken it to the level she did of talking back constantly, saying "oh wow" to make the officer feel like an idiot, and then cussing at him and calling him a "b----" and a "p---y".

She called him, among other things, a "p---y a-- cop" and said "what a p---y" over and over. Did the PC articles you read tell you that?

federberg said:
I really don't understand you mate. I don't know if you have race issues?

It depends on how you define them. More than anyone, I utterly detest most white leftists, who are the greatest poison on earth for humanity today. As your question pertains to blacks, I actually like them and enjoy being around them on a personal level more than most whites, such as, for instance, Riotbeard. I would much rather hang out with a Michael Brown or a Trayvon Martin than Riotbeard.

The ideas of someone such as Riot have done nothing but wreak havoc on black communities and I see them as a wicked influence on American politics that do nothing good for whites or blacks. They just poison our society and make everything worse.

federberg said:
Even if you don't believe that prejudice exists in the police force, I can't understand how you can represent yourself as not having even basic human empathy.

I do have empathy. I empathize with Bland for being given a ticket when she shouldn't have. But I also empathize with the police officer when his position of authority is completely disrespected by someone who is dropping the f-bomb on him over and over and calling him derogatory names like "p---y" and "b---h" and "a-- hole" for 5 minutes to insult him and taunt him.

federberg said:
I do not see what that woman did that was bad enough for her to end up dying.

That's because you didn't see the whole interaction. You probably don't even know that she cussed at the cop and called him names repeatedly.

federberg said:
I'm sorry you don't see that :nono

I'm sorry that you are counter-factually jumping to the conclusion that she was killed by the police officer when there is not evidence that this was the case. And I am sorry that you didn't take the time to watch the full video instead of just settling for the 1-minute PC media version that omits Sandra Bland cussing at the police officer for the better part of 5 minutes, using the f-word over and over, and calling him obscene names.

The stupidity of my question baffles you? Hmmmm.. it was a reasonable question, perhaps that word is more appropriately applied to you? Anyway I don't think I'm going to bother engaging with you anymore. Billie responded reasonably, I may not necessarily agree with his/her viewpoint, but at least it was civil. You lack either the maturity or the emotional stability or intellectual capacity to respond. There for this discussion is pointless
FB, I just watch this for the first time in its entirety. Sandra was correct, she only moved to the other lane when she saw the officer's car closing in on her. At that point, she hadn't committed a violation. Everyone does this everyday. Change lane without a signal has to occur over 41 million times a day and it is the "lowest denominator of moving violations" that occur across the globe. For someone to not have empathy or to find this whole incident disturbing is really unfathomable. I can't imagine what the pain of her loved ones has to endure watch this nightmare over and over which may just be slap on the wrist for this officer.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
federberg said:
the AntiPusher said:

I haven't heard about the mugshot theory but Miss Bland was very active on social media as an activist for black lives matter issues such as the numerous one that had occurred prior to her death arrest. Just doesn't make sense

Wow! that makes her "suicide" even more suspicious then!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Every week it something, even the county prosecuter calling the latest incident in Cincinnati Ohio " a very asinine actions of a police officer" . Well this time this office was wearing a body camera that recorded him murdering the driver in the vehicle.He has been charged quickly with murder, amen. This incident is so disturbing I will not associate a link to it. Again , if people will just "comply" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCYfQIgfCQw and don't say a word, it's the Only option to avoid confrontations . Just live for another day. I am glad we will not have to endure the again always asinine comments of the "the west coast poster".:clap

Very interesting video, thanks AP. You can just see from that ex Police officer's attitude that there is something fundamentally wrong with the police. But as you say.. it's silly to challenge their authority even if technically you are within your rights. Just comply and live another day. I would actually liken making a fuss with the police like she did to the woman who went jogging in Central Park at night in the late 90s. Yes.. in theory you should be able to do that, but don't be surprised if (like happened to her) you get gang-raped. It's just common sense.. and even guys wouldn't do it!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
federberg said:
calitennis127 said:

Nothing.

To my knowledge, no.

FB, I just watch this for the first time in its entirety. Sandra was correct, she only moved to the other lane when she saw the officer's car closing in on her. At that point, she hadn't committed a violation. Everyone does this everyday. Change lane without a signal has to occur over 41 million times a day and it is the "lowest denominator of moving violations" that occur across the globe. For someone to not have empathy or to find this whole incident disturbing is really unfathomable. I can't imagine what the pain of her loved ones has to endure watch this nightmare over and over which may just be slap on the wrist for this officer.

Yes! I was baffled at Cali's reaction. The funny thing is.. given the way he talks to people on these forums, I can't imagine him being that compliant in a similar situation :snicker

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Two more incidents (Baton rouge and Minnesota)that capture very clearly police aggressive behavior against African Americans..There is no need to post the videos, they both are inhumane and sickness. The Governor Mark Dayton said that this would not have happened to a white man .. The "Silent War " against African Americans continues in the US.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
This keeps on happening. It leaves the news cycle after few days and nobody does anything to fix the issues.

The same phenomenon applies to random gun shooting also. It keeps on happeneing one after another and nobody bothers to do anything to fix.