Beijing Open ATP 500

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
crystalfire said:
saw the highlights. he looked pretty good. wish he brought this to slams these days

Well if Nole almost double-bagel'd Tomas, from what the ESPN article said, I guess he would look "pretty good!" :lolz: :laydownlaughing :angel:

crystalfire

Major Winner
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
crystalfire said:
saw the highlights. he looked pretty good. wish he brought this to slams these days

Well if Nole almost double-bagel'd Eric, from what the ESPN article said, I guess he would look "pretty good!" :lolz: :laydownlaughing :angel:

umm not sure what your getting at. berdych has played djoker close the past couple times so i was expected a 7-5 maybe tiebreaker here. but to almost double bagel him..thats the worst berdych has lost to djoker. and its not like he was making errors djoker was outplaying him solidly

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
crystalfire said:

Well if Nole almost double-bagel'd Eric, from what the ESPN article said, I guess he would look "pretty good!" :lolz: :laydownlaughing :angel:

Who's Eric lol? Berdych looks nothing like Erik the viking! :s:D Eric Bana? :huh:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Front242 said:
Fiero425 said:
crystalfire said:

Who's Eric lol? Berdych looks nothing like Erik the viking! :s:D Eric Bana? :huh:

No I was thinking Eric - Magneto of X-Men fame! That shows how much I watch players outside the BIG 4! Murray is not part of that group; I wish commentators would acknowledge that! lol! :laydownlaughing

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Yay Nole, a master class indeed. I wish they played with these balls all the time.:D

It helps when he doesn't have to play in 40+ degrees C surely.

Berdy, what a guy, took the beating like a man. There is a reason I like him.:)

Here is what he said:

"I met somebody in the final who I've never seen before," said Berdych, who won the Beijing title in 2011 (d. Cilic). "The way that he performed today was really outstanding. There is really not much I can add to that because, really, I was just swept off the court.

"I just said to my coach now that I probably played over 700 matches in my career, and I met guys like Andre, Roger, all those probably in their best times. But I have never, ever experienced anything like that."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2014/09/40/Beijing-Sunday-Djokovic-Berdych.aspx

Mile

Masters Champion
Reactions
Djoker feels like at home in Asia, as Nadal do in Paris. Others are prety much homeless.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
"I just said to my coach now that I probably played over 700 matches in my career, and I met guys like Andre, Roger, all those probably in their best times. But I have never, ever experienced anything like that."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2014/09/40/Beijing-Sunday-Djokovic-Berdych.aspx

Exactly

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Billie said:

Exactly

Maybe I should make it part of my signature.;)

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
nehmeth said:
Billie said:

Exactly

Maybe I should make it part of my signature.;)

If you don't, someone else will... maybe even I!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Naw, there is nobody smarter than Tesla. I wouldn't replace it even for some of Nole's quotes.:D

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Nole Nole Nole....what a impressive performance in the final,great record he has at Beijing

Noelann

Reactions
Kieran said:
Sounds like a rout. Novak is in the mood for doing business again. :clap

Berdy is the Top 8 Sticky. I think the last tourney the chap won was under 12's in a suburb of Prague. He needs Lendl a lot more than Lendl needs him...
Well, he won Roterdam 2014:blush:

Srini

Futures Player
Reactions
I have to admit I feel happy every time Djokovic spanks Berdy :snigger
It's a vicarious revenge for all the trouble Berdy gives Roger;)

tennisville

Major Winner
Reactions
Shame Nole missed the double bagel , seeing Berdych get double bagelled would have been awesome

BratSrbin

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
tennisville said:
Shame Nole missed the double bagel , seeing Berdych get double bagelled would have been awesome

To me this opinion is closer:

Denisovich said:
And the mercy game. Nice of Novak, but unneccesary.

Mile

Masters Champion
Reactions
BratSrbin said:
tennisville said:

To me this opinion is closer:

Denisovich said:
And the mercy game. Nice of Novak, but unneccesary.

Agree. He could do double bagel, but again Djoker was acting "a good samaritan". Happened before. He hit the ball more to the air than ground in that period.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Congrats to gluten free, I suppose he'll miss Bercy since baby could show up at the end of october