The GOAT
Reactions
BTW this is a bad time of day to play tennis, shadow's over the court
Though at least this time he played the over head smash well

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No silent Double K outplayed the young Greek. He needs to be stressed before facing the dark side of the force..
I'd love to think that were true, and I do think Stefanos will still be in the final, but not closing out sets/matches is not the confidence-building he needs.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
No silent Double K outplayed the young Greek. He needs to be stressed before facing the dark side of the force..
Listen to what I'm saying and I will quarter back this thing home. This will make him better before he faces the dark sith lord the Serbian Slayer

Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Those Greek chicks holding the Greek flag, I would signal Poo to go round up those ladies for a little post match R&R.

• Haha

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Apparently The Young Greek has invited Margo Robbie to one of his matches? she was here in Sydney doing a promo for her new film, she is running out of time to watch him

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I need the young Greek to end this now , my little doggie is waiting by the bedroom door and saying Dude, it's past our bedtime.jajaja

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie and tented

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Apparently The Young Greek has invited Margo Robbie to one of his matches? she was here in Sydney doing a promo for her new film, she is running out of time to watch him
Better keep her away from Poo or he will be reading the lines of the script to her next movie. Don't bring your new potential women around Poo , he may be the GOAT in that department.

• Haha

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Apparently The Young Greek has invited Margo Robbie to one of his matches? she was here in Sydney doing a promo for her new film, she is running out of time to watch
See now they're talking about the dumbass Super Saturday, told ya they're reading these boards because we discussed it a few days ago.

• Haha

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Got to admit, the young Greek is playing and moving beautifully, this will trouble Novak.

Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Seriously, he got to get them Greek chicks, can't leave chips on the gambling table