Australian Open 2019 Draw Challenge

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rod-Laver-Arena-Australian-Open-e1349241612243.jpg

A fun game where you score points for predicting the match results in the tennis tournaments.

You pick the winners at the beginning of the tournament.

This takes as little as 10 minutes per bracket to play

Instructions

Video Tutorial Here:

Tennis Draw Challenge Instructions

In a nutshell...

If you aren't a member of the Tennis Frontier website (the one you're reading - sign up - top right and then we can track your score), then...

1. Goto http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/ and register a new account (if you haven't got an account already). Try and use the same username as you use on this website.

2. When you are registered, click the GROUP menu option (at the top) and join the Discuss.Tennis Group.

3. Then click BRACKET menu option at the top and you'll see the tournaments for either WTA or ATP. Click In the second column, you will see a "Make your picks now" link. Click on this to make your picks. You can toggle between ATP and WTA tournament listing by clicking the "WTA" and "ATP" buttons at the top.

You're playing for a place in the Hall of Fame! -https://www.tennisfrontier.com/tennisforum/pages/hall-of-fame/

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I always like to play, as it`s a way of understanding the draw. Here's an interesting moment in the first 2 rounds: Wawrinka v. Gulbis, Kyrgios v. Roanic. Who to pick in the first round? But then...the winner of each gets the other. Already complicated.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I’ll try to find time. Experience tells me never go with heart over head. Picking Stan over Ernie.

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
Also, note that you can change your options as the qualifiers become available. Anyway, have fun!

thx for info. i did the bracket. i see there is a also a team thing with "In a single tennis season, you can only use the same player in 8 different tournaments maximum, so choose wisely!" lol

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
thx for info. i did the bracket. i see there is a also a team thing with "In a single tennis season, you can only use the same player in 8 different tournaments maximum, so choose wisely!" lol
Wow...I never noticed that. Thanks!

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
I’ve rooted for Big 3 members in their matchups at different times since FO 05 depending on which one’s the underdog or considered “done,” ... wouldn’t normally care much about this final, but due to this bracket challenge Go Nadal!!

Reactions: Fiero425 and Moxie

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I’ve rooted for Big 3 members in their matchups at different times since FO 05 depending on which one’s the underdog or considered “done,” ... wouldn’t normally care much about this final, but due to this bracket challenge Go Nadal!!

Sorry mate, this time I take the honours.

Finished 14th overall too (outside our group).

Reactions: AnonymousFan

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Just for the record, I came in last in WTA draw as I was lazy and picked only from QF onwards.

Completing the full draw does not give me much more advantage, as I did that in ATP. All I could do was beat mrzz who is a complete moron and Pooja who probably submitted an empty draw. :facepalm:

Reactions: mrzz

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Just for the record, I came in last in WTA draw as I was lazy and picked only from QF onwards.

Completing the full draw does not give me much more advantage, as I did that in ATP. All I could do was beat mrzz who is a complete moron and Pooja who probably submitted an empty draw. :facepalm:

Lol I just had a look at mrzz’s draw, totally ridiculous! Haha

Reactions: mrzz