• Serena in 3

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
extended longer highlights here...

The US open official you tube channel has been copping a lot of flak over their measly 3-4 minute videos and so to their credit, they're putting up longer highlights :good:

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bianca's been doing a lot of pressers back in her home country like this -

Reactions: tented

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bianca would win that match. She has a lot of variety and she can handle Ash's slice.

ok how about a Bianca vs Naomi final for the 2020 Australian open has the makings of being outstanding finale, would you say ? :good: :)

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
This time I am not going to attack the post but the poster. Front you are exactly what is wrong with this world. You are gutless, clueless, brainless, dishonest, and offer no value to humanity. I can't believe that you have any friends and someone like you need to be in charge of kitchen detail at maximum security prison..You Never offer any tennis strategic views but come up with ridiculous hypothesis of PEDs of all the players but again chosen to ignore the obvious.

I know moderating is pretty low nowadays but can someone please shut this guy up already? Or at least seek him professional help?

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
ok how about a Bianca vs Naomi final for the 2020 Australian open has the makings of being outstanding finale, would you say ? :good: :)
If Naomi makes it to the final to defend her title that would mean she's playing pretty well again. In that instance it would really depend on how she serves. Just like she did Serena, Bianca would munch on Naomi's 2nd serve and can force a few DF's.

Reactions: Vince Evert

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Serena's lack of participation in pre Grandslam tournaments is what is preventing her from capturing#24..I don't have the stats but I doubt that she has played 4 straight tournament in a row since she won her last Grandslam title. Although Billie Jean's delivery was a bit hard to swallow like bad medicine, she was correct. If Serena's desire is to win #24 and #25, she will have to commit next year to be a weekly full-time tennis player and remain dedicated through September. I still feel her best chance is AO and SW19 but she needs her hammer of a serve. Unlike Thor who can sommon his magical hammet upon his beckon call, Serena's hammer service will require more nurturing. I am quite sure Patrick has communicating this to her.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Serena's lack of participation in pre Grandslam tournaments is what is preventing her from capturing#24..I don't have the stats but I doubt that she has played 4 straight tournament in a row since she won her last Grandslam title. Although Billie Jean's delivery was a bit hard to swallow like bad medicine, she was correct. If Serena's desire is to win #24 and #25, she will have to commit next year to be a weekly full-time tennis player and remain dedicated through September. I still feel her best chance is AO and SW19 but she needs her hammer of a serve. Unlike Thor who can sommon his magical hammet upon his beckon call, Serena's hammer service will require more nurturing. I am quite sure Patrick has communicating this to her.
He can communicate it to her until the cows come home, but ultimately she does what she wants. And personally, she seems a bit settled in her home life and doesn't appear to have the hunger she once had. She's still under the delusion she can walk into these slams and win like the old days. Now, I applaud her effort for making all these finals, but in reality making these finals has only hurt her. She needs a little extra on the last day to push her to the title. Like I said before, she needs to commit to play some small obscure 250 where she can dominate and win a title to exercise those mental demons.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
He can communicate it to her until the cows come home, but ultimately she does what she wants. And personally, she seems a bit settled in her home life and doesn't appear to have the hunger she once had. She's still under the delusion she can walk into these slams and win like the old days. Now, I applaud her effort for making all these finals, but in reality making these finals has only hurt her. She needs a little extra on the last day to push her to the title. Like I said before, she needs to commit to play some small obscure 250 where she can dominate and win a title to exercise those mental demons.
Agreed

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions

I hope Ralph wins as many slams as Serena did after getting married. :bat: