Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raps in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Winning a title means you never have to say you're sorry...even with GS obvious handicap I think only Toronto and Houston would have won a series with them. Maybe the Bucks but they froze up hard vs Raps, they may have done the same in the finals.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Well Kawhi has done a good deed for Canada. I think it's time he takes his talents back to his hometown to play for that other LA team

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Kawhi got upstaged the last 2 games, but still deserves the MVP overall

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I have a feeling he will want to defend his title though. Maybe a 2 year deal or something?

Yeah, obviously you know why I want him to leave! The chances of Raps keeping him have gone way up. He'd have definitely been gone if the Bucks had beaten them, it was potentially a bigger series than just this year.

Reactions: Murat Baslamisli

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I'm super happy for Lowry as the oldest Raptor and Serge because he'd made a final before and got bossed by the Lebrons.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
The Raps are a likable team. Major redemption for Lowry who has had a lot of bad playoff runs. Siakam is going to be a star. And I have to admit, as great as I knew Kawhi was I underestimated him. I thought with the injury and the fact he was no longer on the Spurs that he'd take a step back. Pops and that organization are truly the gold standard, they just currently don't have the talent to compete. But Kawhi is way better than I thought. Joins Kareem and LeBron as players to win Finals MVP with 2 different teams. Pretty good company

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
It's being reported that Klay has torn ACL. Bad news all around for the Dubs.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Congratulations Toronto!

Wow! That Dubs team has been devastated by injury. It's a mark of how strong they are that they made it seem competitive. They really have to do something about squad depth, but surely the dynasty is over now

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
It's being reported that Klay has torn ACL. Bad news all around for the Dubs.

That's unbelievable what happened to them in these playoffs. Durant probably misses all next season regardless of who signs him and I doubt Klay would be back before All-Star Break in February.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Congratulations Toronto!

Wow! That Dubs team has been devastated by injury. It's a mark of how strong they are that they made it seem competitive. They really have to do something about squad depth, but surely the dynasty is over now
It was hard to do something about depth when you have no less than 3 big contracts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 2
Murat Baslamisli Other Sports 19
britbox Other Sports 4
britbox Other Sports 365
DarthFed Other Sports 613