2019-2020 NBA Season

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
I was pretty emotional watching my Raps receive their championship rings and display the championship banner.
Starting the season against a pretty good Pelicans team that is leading by three, couple of minutes to go. Siakam has a 34 point 18 rebound game so far, pretty solid, so is Van Fleet.
Win or lose today, it will be an interesting season for the Raps. Don't know what to expect.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I
I was pretty emotional watching my Raps receive their championship rings and display the championship banner.
Starting the season against a pretty good Pelicans team that is leading by three, couple of minutes to go. Siakam has a 34 point 18 rebound game so far, pretty solid, so is Van Fleet.
Win or lose today, it will be an interesting season for the Raps. Don't know what to expect.
congrats on the title..they earned it regardless..very smart of their little guards to exploit Step Curry lack of defense

Reactions: Murat Baslamisli

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
wouldn't it be funny if this Steph injury allows GSW to get a no1 pick, they get some new monster who along with Steph, Klay and Draymond makes them a super team again. And all their role players will be fully blooded by the end of this season..

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Towns-Embiid fight like kids, Houston wins a game, in regulation, 159-158 ! All Star game defending there I guess.

I love the Rockets this year.....their defense, especially inside, will be a weakness. But I am a huge Westbrook supporter and I think that he and Harden will be outstanding together, just as they were during their brief time playing together in OKC.

I have been paying attention to each of their games closely and they are already 3-1. I think that Westbrook and Harden can beat both the Clippers and Lakers in the playoffs if Houston's defense can somehow get to an above average level and if Gordon knocks down his shots.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
4 Nets players have got the virus. Didn't they play against the Jazz recently? Gobert has a lot to answer for. Apparently one of the players is showing respiratory problems. This isn't just affecting the old. This was a young man in peak health

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Lakers barely got past the backup Nuggets last night! They looked like the "Keystone Cops" allowing "no name" players in the 4th Qtr to back door and embarrass them possession after possession with the Lakers pulling it out in the last seconds of the game! IDK how they're going to win the NBA Final playing like this? What a joke! :facepalm:

Reactions: Jelenafan

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I would love it if any one of the Mavs, Raptors or Blazers somehow find a way to win. Somehow though I still think this is the Clippers to lose. Both the Lakers and Bucks seem a bit shakey right now, but particularly wrt the Bucks I have a feeling their just coasting right now waiting for the real action to begin

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I'm losing my $#!t trying to deal with Skip Baseless on Fox Sports talking about Damian Lillard of the Blazers! He just won't give this kid any credit; even after dropping 61 points on the Mavs last night in OT! He finds ways to make what a player does that he dislikes "a bum" or lucky instead of skilled! He's such an a-hole making excuses and cherry-picks instances for his faves like Jordan and Brady in football! I'm so glad he was fired by ESPN! :exploding-head:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm losing my $#!t trying to deal with Skip Baseless on Fox Sports talking about Damian Lillard of the Blazers! He just won't give this kid any credit; even after dropping 61 points on the Mavs last night in OT! He finds ways to make what a player does that he dislikes "a bum" or lucky instead of skilled! He's such an a-hole making excuses and cherry-picks instances for his faves like Jordan and Brady in football! I'm so glad he was fired by ESPN! :exploding-head:
the man is an idiot. I used to lose my sh1t listening to him talk about Floyd Mayweather. He knows nothing about boxing! And it's clear he knows next to nothing about basketball either

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
how funny would it be if the Thunder take out the Rockets?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Is it time for people to stop talking about AD as if he's a top 5 player in this league. This 4th quarter fading away is becoming a real thing

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
fascinating watching the Montrez Harrell/ Luka Doncic incident. I think it was right the way it was resolved with Montrez apologising like a man. I do wonder though if a white player had said that to him, what would the reaction have been? This is probably a standard that needs to be applied fairly either way. Less of the cancelling and more of the giving the opportunity to quickly move on. Easier said than done though

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
how on earth can these NBA players presume that they can lead social change if only 20% of them are registered to vote!? :astonished-face:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
lol! It's happening again. You can almost book a Rockets choke this time of the season. Wow...I'm happy CP3 got it to a 7th game. That last game is going to be the making or the asterisk on Wesbrook, Harden's and D'Antoni's careers

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
No one's pounding their chest over Clippers dropping series to Denver Nuggets when up 3-1? They literally choked away their opportunity to make their 1st Conference Final, but systematically gagged with double digit leads in games 5, 6, & 7! Now we're hearing from Kawhi and George a "lack of chemistry" and "not playing together long enough!" You're kidding? These idiots leave their winning teams to form an alliance to defeat the Lakers and they couldn't even "get there!" Idiots! Doc Rivers better dust off that resume! :facepalm:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
No one's pounding their chest over Clippers dropping series to Denver Nuggets when up 3-1? They literally choked away their opportunity to make their 1st Conference Final, but systematically gagged with double digit leads in games 5, 6, & 7! Now we're hearing from Kawhi and George a "lack of chemistry" and "not playing together long enough!" You're kidding? These idiots leave their winning teams to form an alliance to defeat the Lakers and they couldn't even "get there!" Idiots! Doc Rivers better dust off that resume! :facepalm:
it was epic!!! That was a choke job of Norman-esque proportions..

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
so Harden turns down a $50m per year extension for 2 years. Rumour is that part of the reason, quite apart from the fact that the Rockets ain't winning no chips, is that Tilman Fertitta is a Trump supporter. Anyone verify that?