2018 NBA Playoffs

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Pretty exciting finish to the year as a lot was decided on the last night. With that said there are only a few potentially good first round matchups:

Portland - New Orleans. I'm going with the slight upset and picking New Orleans

OKC - Utah. I don't consider Utah winning an upset here, they are red hot and the Thunder were overhyped from the start.

Out East there isn't anything too exciting. The Bucks are playing awful, I really hope Giannis just takes it easy this offseason as I think his knee is a bigger issue than he's let on. They are playing a banged up Celtics team but that probably won't matter.

76ers - Heat may be competitive. Philly is hot but the playoffs are a different animal.

It will be interesting to see how the Warriors play. If Steph is 100% or close to it I still think they get past the Rockets.
Darth,You may have picked the upset,,,Portland got outplayed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I am gonna attend next Sunday's game in Milwaukee with my basketball team buddies.As Darth and KS can attest to, its the best bargin in the midwest..the tickets are extremely affordable and the Bucks are much better team.

I might be going to that one too. Hopefully it won't be the last game ever there but it might. I don't have faith in them handling even a badly depleted Celtics team.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Darth,You may have picked the upset,,,Portland got outplayed

Still early but I just feel that's the most evenly matched series in the first round and NO clearly has the best player in the series in Anthony Davis.

I know it's a ways off but the Warriors are now in serious trouble as Curry isn't even playing yet. They could struggle in the second round regardless of who they face.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
It is now or never for Raps. Cavs never looked more beatable. But the Cavs can turn it on of course...

I've kind of been saying it's now or never for the Raps for many years but they always come back pretty strong.

I'm interested to see how Cavs do vs Pacers. If it's 5 games or less I think that'd be a sign that they're going to be too tough for anyone out East to handle. But that team has a lot of new faces who have never sniffed the playoffs before, there may be chances to knock them off early even with the Cyborg.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Still early but I just feel that's the most evenly matched series in the first round and NO clearly has the best player in the series in Anthony Davis.

I know it's a ways off but the Warriors are now in serious trouble as Curry isn't even playing yet. They could struggle in the second round regardless of who they face.
Don’t worry about Step..he has already begun participating in shooting drills and he is running,.he will be ready..out here in the Bay..Step gets priority coverage over Trump . Only Zuckerberg gets higher priority

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Don’t worry about Step..he has already begun participating in shooting drills and he is running,.he will be ready..out here in the Bay..Step gets priority coverage over Trump . Only Zuckerberg gets higher priority

If they haven't dragged his ass back for the playoffs he might not be healthy enough when it gets tougher.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Bucks look like the weakest team in the playoffs as I figured. No discipline on defense, limited effort overall. Giannis' knee is a lot worse than they are letting on I think. They got to let that dude know he isn't playing bball in effing Greece during the offseason again.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Zero defense, zero effort. These scrubs will be gone fishing soon enough...very disappointing season.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Making Al Horford look like a reincarnation of Wilt Chamberlain

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah it was. Problem is they will still lose. If they got even 25% of the 50-50 balls they'd have won by 10

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Just pathetic. Tony Smell taking and bricking another 3.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Middleton the only one who showed up today

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Zero defense, zero effort. These scrubs will be gone fishing soon enough...very disappointing season.
Darth ..you are too hard on da Bucks ..they may still win this series..Da so called Kang is in trouble..As KS would say..Lance and especially Oladipko clowned da Kang and his worthless court....