2017 Roland Garros Semifinals: Ostapenko vs. Bacsinszky

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
She had a letdown after winning the first set. That's to be expected. Question is can she rebound in the decider. Then we'll know if she's really ready for the big leagues.
Baby face is tired and making sloppy mistakes against a human backboard that hits the ball harder than Woz. She will loose this match if she doesn't move her feet better.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
She's up the early break.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Ostapenko is the real young talent I have seen in a while...she is fearless

Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Ostapenko is the real young talent I have seen in a while...she is fearless
Ostapenko has to increase her foot speed and footwork ..she is hampering her ability to be a great player

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Bartoli looks very healthy...happy to see a young player play to her potential...Genie should take note.I like that she seems to be a regular girl with tlots of talent...I noticed that she does what Venus and Serena do...move in on the second serve.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Bartoli looks very healthy...happy to see a young player play to her potential...Genie should take note.I like that she seems to be a regular girl with tlots of talent...I noticed that she does what Venus and Serena do...move in on the second serve.
Bartoli..r u referring to Ostapenko

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bartoli did the on-court interview.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Bartoli..r u referring to Ostapenko
sorry...I meant Ostapenko...Bartoli looks good now after that health scare.....Ostapenko to me is the real deal and I dont think she is chasing endorsements like Genie.She is a natural...

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Baby face is tired and making sloppy mistakes against a human backboard that hits the ball harder than Woz. She will loose this match if she doesn't move her feet better.
Yeah, she's not as natural a mover as she is a ball striker, but if Sharapova can increase her mobility to win on clay then surely this young lady can too. She needs the right fitness trainer to help her. Very excited she didn't choke and took the match from Timea. :yahoo:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah, she's not as natural a mover as she is a ball striker, but if Sharapova can increase her mobility to win on clay then surely this young lady can too. She needs the right fitness trainer to help her. Very excited she didn't choke and took the match from Timea. :yahoo:

Good stuff and totally agreed..

Big Sis, you would be perfect if you showed more luv towards the Dirt Devil from Mallorca