Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Unbelievable game tonight. From beginning to end CAVs were in control. It took almost 6 minutes for GSW to even register on the score board.

Momentum plays a larger role than who has home court. So, go CAVs.

A big part of me doesn't want to see Cleveland win a title because they don't deserve it for all the burning of the Lebron jerseys when he left. Of all the thousands of James jerseys in the crowd last night a high % were probably on their 2nd Lebron jersey ;)

That said I will admit it, I have become a big fan of Lebron over the years. He was pretty much great from the get go and I always respected his abilities, insane abilities at that, but somewhere along the line I've become a fan. It helps that my team (the Bucks) is consistently terrible. I'd hate Lebron with a passion if I was a fan of a team that consistently contends in the East and consistently loses to him. So with all that said I'd be happy to see him win a 3rd title. It might elevate him a bit on that all time poll. If he finishes with something like 4 rings there is an argument he is either #2 or #3 all time IMO.

As for momentum being bigger than home court for a game 7? We shall see. It's the hardest thing to do in basketball. They said there have been 18 game 7's in the NBA finals and the home team is 15-3. I was somewhat surprised it wasn't even more lopsided. I'm pretty sure the last road team to win one was in the 80's sometime.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
yeah forgot. the infamous Spurs series where Pop lost his mind for a game or two

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
A game 7 is big enough as is but this might be the biggest game in NBA history as far as legacies go. This would be enormous for Golden State if they win as they would have their claim to greatest team ever title. On the other side of Lebron pulls this off it elevates him probably. It'd be one of the most incredible titles in history.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
The Cavs would also make history as the only team to come back from 3-1 down in the finals + win game 7 on the road

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
When Bron goes up to block a shot , more often than not he has the chance to come down with the ball or at least keep it in play. I don't know why he thinks sending the ball to the 5th row is a big deal. Keep the possession man...

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Green is making up for the suspension. I don't even think a body would slow him down tonight

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Curry is just off. He is not playing well offensively and he just picked up foul #3

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
This is going to be a Warriors blowout if LeBron doesn't come ready in the 2nd half. He was mediocre this half and Kyrie hasn't shown up either.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Even if Lebron comes correct in the 2nd half, someone else has to show up as well. Lebron can't score 50 pts in the 2nd half for them. I was having this discussion w/ some coworkers on Fri. They were all picking the Cavs. I said Lebron would probably get his, but where are the other points coming from? I don't expect Kyrie to put up 30+ pts 3 games in a row.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the Cavs should step up in second half,Kyrie Love and Thompson...Shumpert is kinda useless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Other Sports 229
DarthFed Other Sports 15
the AntiPusher Other Sports 8
britbox Other Sports 224
DarthFed Other Sports 211