2015 NBA Finals: Cleveland vs. Golden State

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
Cleveland fans forgave him and looked stupid the moment he decided to go back there. He is all they have in that city as far as sports go. I was shocked he went back there after the city's reaction and what the owner Gilbert said. He is less vengeful than many others would be.

I am quite sure that DannyG really had to do a lot of sucking up and etc to LeBron. LeBron isn't a bad dude, he just too damn big and clumsy to be whiny , he gets the majority of calls.

This. He whines too much for my liking.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I know he(you know who ) is out there in cyberspace , but that's the JR Smith I know :laydownlaughing

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Not really related to the game, but this is hilarious.

Fake activists try to convince Warriors fans that the name is too violent

CHUSPx0UwAAQKwR.jpg

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Last night was predictable. Game 5 is a last stand of sort for Cleveland. It's all over if GS wins that, and likely over in 6.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
While predictable, I really wasn't expecting a 20pt blowout. Nobody, except the trees could find the basket last night.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I think it's over in 6 but a game 7 would be absolutely amazing and I'm hoping for it.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
So glad the BS narrative of "OMG Dellavedova has Steph's number!" are shotp down.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Well, he was held to 3 in 1st half. No matter what happens in game 4, I expect Cleveland to win the series.

Winner of game 4 wins the series IMO.

Agreed, no way GS allows the LBj & the no names Cavs to continue to dictate the pace of the game. David Lee should've been inserted in game 2, Andrew Bogus is worthless, he just let LBJ come into the paint and have his way, that is unacceptable . Step and Klay need to drive the ball more to the basket which will create better options for the role players Barnes, Green and others. Shaun Livingston needs to share part-time duties guarding LBJ as soon as he crosses halfcourt. The warriors need to apply a full court press to disrupt and delay the Cavs into getting into their half court offense. The splash brothers needs to come inside the arc, to at least the elbow of the lanes , hit a few jumpers and work they way back out until their shot began to fall. If LBJ wants to be King of NBA, make him earn it, dammit
Iggy has been outstanding. He has created so much havoc on defense and his offensive skills have provided the spark to
cause the separation from the Cavaliers. This guy is so underrated and may just be the series MVP.:clap

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:
Winner of game 4 wins the series IMO.

Agreed, no way GS allows the LBj & the no names Cavs to continue to dictate the pace of the game. David Lee should've been inserted in game 2, Andrew Bogus is worthless, he just let LBJ come into the paint and have his way, that is unacceptable . Step and Klay need to drive the ball more to the basket which will create better options for the role players Barnes, Green and others. Shaun Livingston needs to share part-time duties guarding LBJ as soon as he crosses halfcourt. The warriors need to apply a full court press to disrupt and delay the Cavs into getting into their half court offense. The splash brothers needs to come inside the arc, to at least the elbow of the lanes , hit a few jumpers and work they way back out until their shot began to fall. If LBJ wants to be King of NBA, make him earn it, dammit
Iggy has been outstanding. He has created so much havoc on defense and his offensive skills have provided the spark to
cause the separation from the Cavaliers. This guy is so underrated and may just be the series MVP.:clap
Now, if he could just find the broad side of a barn from the stripe. He'd get my vote. :snicker

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I know everyone is making a big deal of how Lebron has played in the finals but I'm surprised by it. People care a little too much about a player's total points and pay little attention to how many shots were jacked up to get it. Efficiency is a huge part of bball and Lebron has not been efficient these playoffs and in the past he was usually tops in the league or very close.

Part is due to him having to do even more than normal and part is due to the obvious loss in athleticism. Still a phenomenal all around player but he is past his physical prime and these playoffs are showing it. I expect you'll see him come back equipped with a better jump shot and maybe more post play, he is smart and knows he will have to compensate. He has competed brilliantly in these playoffs given what he's had to work with but Father Time and the insane mileage he's had for 12 years in the league have started to catch up.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
DarthFed said:
I know everyone is making a big deal of how Lebron has played in the finals but I'm surprised by it. People care a little too much about a player's total points and pay little attention to how many shots were jacked up to get it. Efficiency is a huge part of bball and Lebron has not been efficient these playoffs and in the past he was usually tops in the league or very close.

Part is due to him having to do even more than normal and part is due to the obvious loss in athleticism. Still a phenomenal all around player but he is past his physical prime and these playoffs are showing it. I expect you'll see him come back equipped with a better jump shot and maybe more post play, he is smart and knows he will have to compensate. He has competed brilliantly in these playoffs given what he's had to work with but Father Time and the insane mileage he's had for 12 years in the league have started to catch up.
The media people are making a big deal about how he's playing. Any common sense fan can see that even the way he's been playing throughout the playoffs would catch up to him at some point. It appears it's catching him in the latter stages of the 3rd and all of the 4th Q. He's playing heavy minutes and like you said, he no spring chix anymore.

I already see an improved jumpshot this year compared to previous years (especially w/ the Heat). He just doesn't have the legs to make many them of consistently, especially in the 4th.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Agreed until the last part KS. I think his shooting regressed a bit the past two years, especially this year. Some of it in these playoffs can be attributed to a shooting slump but the perimeter shooting in general has been worse this year.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Agreed until the last part KS. I think his shooting regressed a bit the past two years, especially this year. Some of it in these playoffs can be attributed to a shooting slump but the perimeter shooting in general has been worse this year.

You think so! I didn't think he shot all that well from the perimeter when he played w/ the Heat. He scored alot on fast breaks and drives to the hoop. His jumper was average back then.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
He shot 40% from 3's a couple years ago and shot well over 50% all of his years at Miami. Anyways, his "J" isn't as good as it could be and he will need to improve it or he will simply continue to fall off.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
That was absolutely unbelievable by Steph. Not to count any eggs before the hatch, but if GSW win this, Steph would have had one of the all time greatest seasons. He's been otherworldly, especially when you factor in his size and the way he plays.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Been a poorly played game so far but at least it's close. I figured GS would run away with it especially after they got up 13 points. Mozgov and Thompson have been big for Cleveland so far.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Eagle Dollar has been fantastic again. You have to give him the MVP over Curry when they win tonight. :idea:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't believe people are talking about giving it to Lebron even if they lose. Just stupid talk. I think it could go to either Curry or Iggy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarthFed Other Sports 211
DarthFed Other Sports 137
Kirijax Other Sports 4
britbox Other Sports 3
kskate2 Other Sports 214