WTA News and Gossip 2017

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
RE: WTA News and Gossip 2017

tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
It's turned into a big mess during FedCup. Carillo just said they threw him out of the stadium in Romania and that Niculescu has stepped in as the interim coach for the weekend. Cirstea defeated Heather Watson in one rubber and Simona is about to play the 2nd rubber I believe against Konta.

Wow..I just saw what happened..someone needs to take his ole azz to a woodshed and have their way with Ille.
whats up with these old white dudes...its open season this year for the Williams bashing...but karma is showing its hand one had a heart attack and lost his job because of those loose lips another was humiliated in his own country...the sisters are very powerful without saying anything...remember that russian guy got suspended Chris Evert lost her job because of her attack on the sisters...dont go for the sisters or you will get it.:snicker
refresh my memory about the Evert loosing her gig..Please

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
Wow..I just saw what happened..someone needs to take his ole azz to a woodshed and have their way with Ille.
whats up with these old white dudes...its open season this year for the Williams bashing...but karma is showing its hand one had a heart attack and lost his job because of those loose lips another was humiliated in his own country...the sisters are very powerful without saying anything...remember that russian guy got suspended Chris Evert lost her job because of her attack on the sisters...dont go for the sisters or you will get it.:snicker

Mary shitrillo lost her job from ESPN over some very negative comments about the sisters.

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

tossip said:
special700 said:
tossip said:
:cryTrevor Noah is very cheeky..hope she is having a girl that will terrorize the tour in 15yrs time..we need another Terrorfabulous:snicker
Not going to happen. This is a different era Serena and her husband to be are multi millionaires and will be able to give their kid/kids whatever they want. When Serena became a tennis player her parents were middle class working to make ends meet with five kids; not so with Serena. Her kid/kids will not be into tennis unless they really, really, really desire to do that and I doubt they will.
this is an unborn child and you already know whats up..:lolz:..the child will obviously have options and might choose sport or become a nerd....you never know.I am just happy for Richard Williams that he will meet his grandchild before he gets too old.

OMG - I am so, so happy for Serena, I cry with joy when I heard she was pregnant because I know she has always said she would love to have children and let's face it she is 35yrs old and the older she becomes the harder it will become and the more dangerous. I kept saying to myself I wish she would go ahead and start her family pregnant. She met someone who treated her like she should be treated and who saw he would make a very wonderful father to her kid/kids and she decided to take the plunge. I wish Serena all the best and pray and hope she has a healthy pregnancy.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

special700 said:
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

Mary shitrillo lost her job from ESPN over some very negative comments about the sisters.

Yeah, thanks ..I recall Mary Carrillo did and she deserved it. My good friend Tossip and I have talked about Chris and the sisters before..I always felt Chris was in Serena's corner although in some matches she called I thought she could have been more bias towards Serena instead of her opponents because Serena is American but Chris wasn't..she was saying Maria should try this or Kim should do that .

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
I think Tossip may be referring to Chris working for NBC. Before Carillo worked for NBC, it was Evert who was in the booth w/ McEnroe and Ted Robinson during Wimby. I remember her explicitly calling the 2000 match when Venus won Wimby the first time over Davenport. Something happened because shortly after that Wimby Chris wasn't working for NBC anymore and in steps Carillo.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
I think Tossip may be referring to Chris working for NBC. Before Carillo worked for NBC, it was Evert who was in the booth w/ McEnroe and Ted Robinson during Wimby. I remember her explicitly calling the 2000 match when Venus won Wimby the first time over Davenport. Something happened because shortly after that Wimby Chris wasn't working for NBC anymore and in steps Carillo.
thanks KS..that was Venus, greatest victory because Davenport wasn't gonna be denied. NBC certainly down graded to .Mary C.. like I said before..Chris analysis was very bias towards the sisters even if they were facing an opposition from another country..it just didn't feel right as an American listening too. She is better now.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
It's turned into a big mess during FedCup. Carillo just said they threw him out of the stadium in Romania and that Niculescu has stepped in as the interim coach for the weekend. Cirstea defeated Heather Watson in one rubber and Simona is about to play the 2nd rubber I believe against Konta.

Maybe Ille was fantasizing about some flavor other than vanilla. He asked the British team captain Anne Keothathong for her room number. He couldn't do :nono anything to please that young woman

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

Nasty should be hurled outta the game for that. What a sick mind that man has... :nono

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Cibulkova has withdrawn from Stuttgart due to a wrist injury

WTA Insider‏Verificeret konto @WTA_insider 57 min.ago

After injuring wrist during practice last week, Dominika @Cibulkova forced to withdraw from @PorscheTennis.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

got a feeling that Serena is carrying a boy...just a hunch.Imagine a boy having Richard Williams as grandfather...he will learn a lot.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Serena adresses her child:

Serena to her child

C-MIhI_W0AE3gGb.jpg

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

tossip said:
got a feeling that Serena is carrying a boy...just a hunch.Imagine a boy having Richard Williams as grandfather...he will learn a lot.

Mama Serena(my Lord I didn't think I would see this day coming so soon) and Auntie V are two really intelligent people to learn from also

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:

Mama Serena(my Lord I didn't think I would see this day coming so soon) and Auntie V are two really intelligent people to learn from also
yes she will make a good mother...remember they were mothering their sister s kids and they have turnted out fine..

mightyjeditribble

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions

Kieran said:
Nasty should be hurled outta the game for that. What a sick mind that man has... :nono
Agreed!

Don't let him near a tennis court in any official capacity again!!

What a nasty piece of work. Proof if it was required that age is not always accompanied by wisdom ...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
special700 said:
the AntiPusher said:

Yeah, thanks ..I recall Mary Carrillo did and she deserved it. My good friend Tossip and I have talked about Chris and the sisters before..I always felt Chris was in Serena's corner although in some matches she called I thought she could have been more bias towards Serena instead of her opponents because Serena is American but Chris wasn't..she was saying Maria should try this or Kim should do that .
FYI - Chris has never ever been in Serena or Venus' corner....never and she never will be.

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions

tossip said:

I hope it's a girl. She's carrying it all in her breast.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

special700 said:
the AntiPusher said:
special700 said:

FYI - Chris has never ever been in Serena or Venus' corner....never and she never will be.

You and Tossip are educating me on Chris,.,I guess I was blindsided by her comments when she was editor of Tennis magazine..I really didn't know the correct story. Thanks ladies I will push back over to the ATP and Nadal

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Vika is being overshadowed by Serena s pregnancy...even pova s comeback is being overshadowed by the Queen.