Wuhan Open 2015

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
pova s losses to me appear to be from a broken heart,she was living together with that boy and then cheated on her thats why she has no interest in tennis at the moment.I have a feeling that she is nursing a broken heart...more than injuries

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Order of play Thursday, October 01, 2015
Centre Court
11:00 - [6] Andrea Hlavackova / Lucie Hradecka (CZE / CZE) V Gabriela Dabrowski / Alicja Rosolska (CAN / POL)
13:00 - [15] Roberta Vinci (ITA) V [8] Karolina Pliskova (CZE)
15:00 - [5] Garbiñe Muguruza (ESP) V Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK)
18:30 - Johanna Konta (GBR) V Venus Williams (USA)
20:30 - [6] Angelique Kerber (GER) V Coco Vandeweghe (USA)

Court 1
13:00 - [1] Martina Hingis / Sania Mirza (SUI / IND) V Klaudia Jans-Ignacik / Anastasia Rodionova (POL / AUS)
15:00 - Julia Goerges / Karolina Pliskova (GER / CZE) V Anabel Medina Garrigues / Arantxa Parra Santonja (ESP / ESP)
17:00 - ( / ) V [5] Raquel Kops-Jones / Abigail Spears (USA / USA)

Court 4
Time Round Match Scores
13:00 - [4] Hao-Ching Chan / Yung-Jan Chan (TPE / TPE) V Lyudmyla Kichenok / Nadiia Kichenok (UKR / UKR)
15:00 - [7] Garbiñe Muguruza / Carla Suárez Navarro (ESP / ESP) V Irina-Camelia Begu / Monica Niculescu (ROU / ROU)
17:00 - ( / ) V ( / )

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Azarenka also had two years of success whilst dating Redfoo and won 2 slams during their romance....after that no titles...dry dry dry season...she needs romance to do well.
Caro has not done well since being dumped by Rory...she lost her mojo,these days she looks like she is going through the motions.
pova has no interest in tennis after being dumped by Dimitrov...
unless these girls get boyfriends they will continue to struggle..

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Simona is reverting back to her old ways. Losing control of matches against a lower ranked player. Right now, she's serving to stay in the match at 5-6 in the decider against Konta.

And in the biggest example of her old ways she's still overplaying. She doesn't need to be playing here. She only need look at Jankovic's insanely packed schedule the years when she was at or near number 1. It didn't pay off at slams.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
sk310 said:
kskate2 said:
Simona is reverting back to her old ways. Losing control of matches against a lower ranked player. Right now, she's serving to stay in the match at 5-6 in the decider against Konta.

And in the biggest example of her old ways she's still overplaying. She doesn't need to be playing here. She only need look at Jankovic's insanely packed schedule the years when she was at or near number 1. It didn't pay off at slams.

Well she could have played here, but skipped last week. As it is, she will be playing 3 weeks in a row. I've never understood how players can survive playing like that.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Only three of the top eight seeds make it to the QFs. Upsets! Upsets all over the place!

CQMW0ZeVAAAAFO9.jpg

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
kskate2 said:
sk310 said:
kskate2 said:

Well she could have played here, but skipped last week. As it is, she will be playing 3 weeks in a row. I've never understood how players can survive playing like that.

Honestly at this point in the year with as much of a lead as she has and Sharapova skipping the US Open Halep could have afforded to wait until NEXT week to start her fall swing. I mean she's a work horse. I kind of think she likes to tour she likes playing week to week. Still someone needs to find a way to help her schedule to peak at better points.