Why the hell should I ban myself?

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
:devil I had time to cool off and decided to switch from spoiled mode into another mode :cool:
That means only one thing, nothing more. My Serena photo will be ready for use in short notice anytime that a specific user is trolling Simona Halep. :) so simple, doesn't worth my time.
So... I will play by this forum rules which means I can abuse other players but not other users of the forum.
So... Maria Sharapova is a dirty cheat with her screams, time delays , and staring... all intentional and made to get the other player out of his focus. Here, I said it. :cool:
I am totally aware of the huge support the "western from Sochi" Maria has on this forum, so lets see the admins behaving by their own rules.
I am behaving by the forum rules.
Ce sera, sera...
Thanks

a little practice:
1williams2.jpg

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Btw, I heard from the WTA official website admin that they intend to create their own forum "in the near future" (Their words). This forum (Tennis frontier) is just too small I am afraid :(
An official WTA forum can be a real answer to the other "ugly TF" forum and can give an appropriate home at last.
I hope its not the same admin from the "ugly TF" forum. That will be a total disaster :snigger

Admins, you can delete this post if you feel that it should be done. I don't mind.

my sherona

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Laughable thread from sisi .. What else is new ?:clap :snigger :laydownlaughing

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
my sherona said:
Laughable thread from sisi .. What else is new ?:clap :snigger :laydownlaughing

Serena 15-0 :laydownlaughing
This is what you gone get from now on in EACH and every post when you are talking to me :D
Not wasting my time on your type. Are you cheating your way through life like your player is doing? Bring it on little girl. You gone get a Serena 15-0 in your face from now on in each reply. Now thats a laugh :laydownlaughing :laydownlaughing :laydownlaughing

And this was the last time that I wasted text and typing on your type. :) You know the drill now.. lol

1williams2.jpg

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
Si, don't let Sherona irritate you. Spend your time cheering for your favorite who is quickly becoming a favorite of many other tennis fans. Read the thread of the RG final and you will see that almost everyone wanted Halep to win. I predicted she would reach top ten, then top five, and win a major soon. I am sticking with the last part. If you respond to Sherona's posts, you are allowing him to accomplish his objective. It is better to ignore him altogether.

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
10sfan said:
Si, don't let Sherona irritate you. Spend your time cheering for your favorite who is quickly becoming a favorite of many other tennis fans. Read the thread of the RG final and you will see that almost everyone wanted Halep to win. I predicted she would reach top ten, then top five, and win a major soon. I am sticking with the last part. If you respond to Sherona's posts, you are allowing him to accomplish his objective. It is better to ignore him altogether.

Its her, not him :D and as I said, just a simple Serena photo is all she will get in future.
And you have a good taste in Tennis ;)

tented

Administrator
Reactions
10sfan said:

Excellent post, 10sfan.