Osaka and the WTA should thank Serena

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Everyone is feeling a little bit sorry for Osaka because her moment was somewhat ruined but in reality she should thank Serena because all the drama made her a 10 times bigger star and now she’s even famous outside of Tennis because it was all discussed everywhere. And everyone is rooting for her and giving her compliments. She even quickly got to sign a huge multi million sponsor deal.

Without the drama she would have still been somewhat famous in the tennis world but nowhere near as now. She has been invited everywhere like on Ellen, the Today Show, Entertainment Tonight, etc. And everyone and their mamma now know who she is, I mean just compare the fame of Osaka vs Ostapenko . So in a way it was a blessing in disguise.

And the WTA should also thank Serena because in the past few years women’s tennis have never had such huge media coverage and interest as now. Everyone is suddenly curious. They can't buy publicity and attention like that even if they tried to. This is yet another blessing in disguise.

Last edited:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
It is all a conspiracy folks. WTA paid extra to Carlos to give Serena code violations in order to resurrect the "failing WTA".

The best post I had seen on this Saga was by tossip who claimed that Osaka and her father went to Haiti and did some Voodoo doll ritual to mess up Serena. :lol6:

p.s. I never thought I would like a post Nadalfan2013. But, I did.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
It is all a conspiracy folks. WTA paid extra to Carlos to give Serena code violations in order to resurrect the "failing WTA".

The best post I had seen on this Saga was by tossip who claimed that Osaka and her father went to Haiti and did some Voodoo doll ritual to mess up Serena. :lol6:

p.s. I never thought I would like a post Nadalfan2013. But, I did.
yes thats what happened..remember Osaka kept saying that she wanted to play Serena and kept saying that she loves Serena..she knew what she was doing.She knew beating Serena in a grand slam is a ticket to riches and fame ..her father was not in her box..where was he..busy doing some ritual ..lol..I saw this before it even happened.

AnonymousFan

Major Winner
Reactions
Yes! Agree that the no such thing as bad publicity thing applies here