Which body part(s) will Murray grab in his match against Tsonga?

Which body part(s) will Murray Grab during his next match against Tsonga at USO?

• Arm

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Leg

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Calf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thigh

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Back

• Shoulder

• Abdomen

• Groin

• Buttocks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Since I seem to be in the middle of this, can I please point out that "taking a dig at Nole fans" is in no way an offense worth alerting anyone over, unless I used profanity or name calling? I mean, saying "Nole fans are sensitive and act like victims all the time" (for instance) might be deemed provocative, sure, but then again, so is this thread towards Murray fans (not sure if I should use the plural form on this one), or every time someone says Nadal fans are excuse makers, or Fed fans are delusional, etc...

This is common practice. If we cut down on that, the amount of posts would probably be divided in half. There's nothing wrong with some fanbase rivalries. You can say it gets old quickly, but that's a different issue.

But if you think taking a dig at Nole fans should get me warned or banned, then well, you just proved me right. Grow a thicker skin, or fight back (god knows Nadal fans, myself included, can be accused of the latter). Just be less of a drama queen about it (another trait shared with Nole... And yes, that was a dig), and don't make up stories that end up making you look bad (not a trait shared with Nole...See? I'm fair. Though it's a trait shared with Troicki :D ).

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
TennisFanatic7 said:
What the heck is going on with this thread? I preferred it when you were all taking the piss out of my boy.

:laydownlaughing