Whats wrong with Novak Djokovic? Former world No.1's fall explained after shock defeat to Denis Isto

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
You must have the vapours. Where have I talked smack about Rafa's results? I'm not a fan of his but I respect the heck about his tennis and his achievements. Why can't you just get your facts straight? Whatever congratulations you have for Roger and his fans are tainted by your attempts to diminish his victory. I suggest you keep them to yourself because no one here is dumb enough to buy your schtick. And by the way, your behaviour is the very definition of being a bad loser. Look it up in the dictionary...

Yeah....I have seen your respect about him already.....
I'm not a bad loser, I'm just saying what many people are saying (having aside the fanaticism) about that final but it seems the truth hurts you too much, whatever and who cares!

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Apparently Novak has some problems with his right shoulder, he should take care with that before it could get worse

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Ugh, the worst thing that could happen to tennis now would be a serious Djokovic injury. I hope that when he is back, he is 100% fit. The press here says he will be back at IW.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah....I have seen your respect about him already.....
I'm not a bad loser, I'm just saying what many people are saying (having aside the fanaticism) about that final but it seems the truth hurts you too much, whatever and who cares!

Can you make some sense please? Show me where I haven't shown respect to Rafa's ability. Go on... I dare you. Absolutely moronic...

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Karma? karma means when you do something bad then sooner or later you will get something bad back
IMO Roger didn't play clean, he playing vs Wawinka was talking about the "groin pain" and later he said something different (the lier always need to have good memory :cuckoo:) and playing vs Rafa and 8 minutes after to start the fifth set he looked like superman with an impressive energy which he didn't have before in the whole match

I'd feel bad for Rafa if he didn't used to be the king of fake MTO's and bathroom breaks when he played Roger. If Roger did only take a MTO to refresh at the end of the 4th set it didn't work as he got broken right away in the only bad game of the 5th set he played. And if you're insinuating that Roger is on PED's well that is comical coming from a Rafa fan.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I'd feel bad for Rafa if he didn't used to be the king of fake MTO's and bathroom breaks when he played Roger. If Roger did only take a MTO to refresh at the end of the 4th set it didn't work as he got broken right away in the only bad game of the 5th set he played. And if you're insinuating that Roger is on PED's well that is comical coming from a Rafa fan.

The big difference between the Rafa's MTO (9 and because his injuries) and Federer's (8 without any) (11 Novak) is very narrow
I've never insinuated that Roger is on PED's but I think he took certain advantage. But it's even more funny that you say "that is comical coming from a Rafa fan" which means that you are the one insinuating about it which I'm not surprised at all because it's very known that all that s@#$t is coming from the forked tongue of some frustrated Federer's fans since the first time Rafa beat him

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I recall Novak taking a few years ago and Rafa because of his injuries in matches, but I don't recall Federer taking anywhere close to 8 MTOs. That number astounds me. When and where were these? I know he talked about his groin injury earlier in the event.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I recall Novak taking a few years ago and Rafa because of his injuries in matches, but I don't recall Federer taking anywhere close to 8 MTOs. That number astounds me. When and where were these? I know he talked about his groin injury earlier in the event.
We are talking about their whole career, Roger did 6 times before and 2 more in the AO

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
And you're telling us that the sum total of Rafa's MTOs is... 9? Where's your evidence? And what happens when you add bathroom breaks?

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
There's no way Roger had 6 MTO's before AO. He had one in 2008 YEC and maybe 2012 Wimbledon, both of which when he was very clearly having back problems. It's possible I'm missing one other but not four. And for you to say all of Rafa's were for injuries while Fed's weren't shows just how much of a looney tune you can be. Check Rafa's at the following for starters: 2006 Monte Carlo vs. Fed, 2008 Hamburg vs. Fed, 2010 Wimbledon vs. Petz after losing 2 straight sets to that stiff. He showed zero signs of injury before or after and it was clear these were tactics to break the momentum and they worked. And that doesn't even mention the ridiculous bathroom break Nadal took before Roger served for the match at IW in 2012.

Reactions: Federberg

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
There's no way Roger had 6 MTO's before AO. He had one in 2008 YEC and maybe 2012 Wimbledon, both of which when he was very clearly having back problems. It's possible I'm missing one other but not four. And for you to say all of Rafa's were for injuries while Fed's weren't shows just how much of a looney tune you can be. Check Rafa's at the following for starters: 2006 Monte Carlo vs. Fed, 2008 Hamburg vs. Fed, 2010 Wimbledon vs. Petz after losing 2 straight sets to that stiff. He showed zero signs of injury before or after and it was clear these were tactics to break the momentum and they worked. And that doesn't even mention the ridiculous bathroom break Nadal took before Roger served for the match at IW in 2012.

Never so ridiculous like the couple of breaks that Federer has taken in this AO, descarado! :lulz2:

Last edited:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
And.....THIS A NOVAK THREAD!!!! who is having fun skiing with his friends after the D.C.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
She's doing a Trump. Posting specific data with no facts to back it up. Fake news mate

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Ghost MTOs, should we call that Carol? come on girl, making it up as you go doesn't look good and you know it.....Moxie tried it enough times no?

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't recall Moxie doing as asserted. I don't say Carol is making this up, but I do say the number sounds inaccurate. But, it is possible Fed took MTOs prior to 2004 that I never saw or heard about. I can't think of more than 3 or 4 counting these last 2 in the last ten or so years though.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^Agreed. And I seriously doubt that Rafa has only had 9 MTO's in his career. But I would be happy to be proved wrong

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
^Agreed. And I seriously doubt that Rafa has only had 9 MTO's in his career. But I would be happy to be proved wrong
So you don't think that Rafa has only had 9 MTO's but you are complaying when I said that Roger has 8? are you kidding me, Trump who?. Yes! he has 8 and said by one of his heavy fans who has watched him since his first match of his career

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
So you don't think that Rafa has only had 9 MTO's but you are complaying when I said that Roger has 8? are you kidding me, Trump who?. Yes! he has 8 and said by one of his heavy fans who has watched him since his first match of his career

I repeat. Post your evidence. If you think that anyone on these forums is going to believe a statement from you without substantiation you're more deluded that I thought. Post the evidence please...