Whats wrong with Novak Djokovic? Former world No.1's fall explained after shock defeat to Denis Isto

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
If the shoe fits, you yourself admitted you were being bitter earlier. No need to sugarcoat it. I don't care if he was injured before or wasn't feeling 100%, the guy played at a level well above his norm. That's the whole point and since you didn't watch the match the fact you're saying he wasn't in form is kind of laughable.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If the shoe fits, you yourself admitted you were being bitter earlier. No need to sugarcoat it. I don't care if he was injured before or wasn't feeling 100%, the guy played at a level well above his norm. That's the whole point and since you didn't watch the match the fact you're saying he wasn't in form is kind of laughable.
I think Roger played great, and well-deserved his win. But if I don't argue the fine-points with you lot, where's the fun? :laugh::hunting::finger: :-)2

Reactions: DarthFed

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Mr. Reasonable slams the door on conversation. OK. Kei wasn't injured. Fine. Berdych was 100%. Happy? Roger played well all tournament. As did Rafa. I'm still sorry that Roger got the extra day of rest, but I'm not sure that would have made the difference. I will say this, and to his credit, Roger seemed to finally have a new game plan and new attitude, playing Rafa.

It's not really conversation though is it? It's whining. Now your last point... that's a conversation starter. I want to see what happens next time they play. This one was unlike any other match they've ever played. So does Rafa try the same old strategy again? Does he try something new? Is he able to force himself to try something new? Can Rogers backhand perform like that in slower conditions?

These are some of the conversations we could be having right now. The fact I have to waste my time with the likes of Carol talking about Kei's conditioning...:facepalm: I mean.. the guy is 35 years old, the oldest winner of a slam for decades, and on top of that the first winner to take out 4 top ten players.... again in decades. Do you not get how utterly fucked up it is that some bitter fans are trying to diminish such a victory? I mean if this was tongue in cheek I might get it, but when a tard like Carol gets in on it then I know perspective has left the building. Trust me on this, you'll look back on this thread in a few months and be embarrassed

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Mr. Reasonable slams the door on conversation. OK. Kei wasn't injured. Fine. Berdych was 100%. Happy? Roger played well all tournament. As did Rafa. I'm still sorry that Roger got the extra day of rest, but I'm not sure that would have made the difference. I will say this, and to his credit, Roger seemed to finally have a new game plan and new attitude, playing Rafa.

good to see Moxie getting gang banged into submission :D seriously, it wasn't a new game plan but rather his previous mental scar sorted of healed after the long break first time in his career. What Rafa did to him before was terrifying, he ripped Fed's heart out and cut it into pieces. Winning 4 games in RG final? it hurt Fed deeply and the effect after was obvious for all to see. There is karma though, for Rafa himself he suffered at the hands of Novak, who definitely ripped him a new one not long after. All in all, it's always fun to see the dynamic between these all timers (i would still exclude Murray who is a puss without Lendl imo), and even more fun to see how delusional Moxie can get :lulz2:

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Consistent about what? it was low what? objectivity like you are? are you real?

Even that he is very close friend of Roger he doesn't have any problem to say what he and many people say

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/day-off-ma...out-federers-win-over-nadal-australia-1604673

oh so the schedule is now a problem when Fed wins, while it never used to bother you when the difference in rest time applies to other players. I am sure you'd never mention it if Fed wasn't in this final, and beat Rafa.

such scheduling at AO has been there for years, why didn't you and Moxie complain before? oh yeah, it's only a problem when it doesn't suit you....

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Woods saying crap about same amount of rest is bs, as players never have same amount of rest. So any time the losing side who had less rest should just ride on that excuse....but frankly what difference does it make?

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I really get that people who like player B will try to see what was not so great about player´s A campaign... and some times they may well be quite right. But about Nishikori´s match... if the posters who raise this issue (the MTO) actually have not seen the match (as stated), and -- I bet -- not even the highlights, what discussion is this? If you actually watch the extended highlights, and you still want to argue that Federer won because Nishikori was injured, then, fine, we might have a conversation, which will likely be short, but a conversation still, which so far we had not.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
oh so the schedule is now a problem when Fed wins, while it never used to bother you when the difference in rest time applies to other players. I am sure you'd never mention it if Fed wasn't in this final, and beat Rafa.

such scheduling at AO has been there for years, why didn't you and Moxie complain before? oh yeah, it's only a problem when it doesn't suit you....
I've always complained about that schedule, very unfair

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^So do you think that was the reason Rafa lost?

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
good to see Moxie getting gang banged into submission :D seriously, it wasn't a new game plan but rather his previous mental scar sorted of healed after the long break first time in his career. What Rafa did to him before was terrifying, he ripped Fed's heart out and cut it into pieces. Winning 4 games in RG final? it hurt Fed deeply and the effect after was obvious for all to see. There is karma though, for Rafa himself he suffered at the hands of Novak, who definitely ripped him a new one not long after. All in all, it's always fun to see the dynamic between these all timers (i would still exclude Murray who is a puss without Lendl imo), and even more fun to see how delusional Moxie can get :lulz2:

Karma? karma means when you do something bad then sooner or later you will get something bad back
IMO Roger didn't play clean, he playing vs Wawinka was talking about the "groin pain" and later he said something different (the lier always need to have good memory :cuckoo:) and playing vs Rafa and 8 minutes after to start the fifth set he looked like superman with an impressive energy which he didn't have before in the whole match

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This must be your anthem Carol...

G
E
T

O
V
E
R

I
T

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
^So do you think that was the reason Rafa lost?
I think Rafa lost because Roger played with a lot more energy and therefore better than him who wasn't too right changing some tactics which didn't work well and he paid for that. But hey, it's ok, I would have liked that Rafa would have won his second AO it doesn't matter against whom but he couldn't make it, it's not the end of the world and I'm sure that I will see good and better results by him
I get over but it seems you don't "OMG OMG OMG my Roger has beaten Nadal" and? I hope,you get over already of the previous results :lulz2::lol3:

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I think tRafa lost because Roger played with a lot more energy and therefore better than him who wasn't too right changing some tactics which didn't work well and he paid for that. But hey, it's ok, I would have liked that Rafa would have won his second AO it doesn't matter against whom but he couldn't make it, it's not the end of the world and I'm sure that I will see good and better results by him

So you're saying that Rafa didn't play with energy in the fifth set? Really?

Reactions: Mary

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I think Rafa lost because Roger played with a lot more energy and therefore better than him who wasn't too right changing some tactics which didn't work well and he paid for that. But hey, it's ok, I would have liked that Rafa would have won his second AO it doesn't matter against whom but he couldn't make it, it's not the end of the world and I'm sure that I will see good and better results by him
I get over but it seems you don't "OMG OMG OMG my Roger has beaten Nadal" and? I hope,you get over already of the previous results :lulz2::lol3:

So pathetic! How old are you? You wouldn't catch me whingeing about it if Roger had lost, if you know anything about posters like Twisted and I, we would have spent our time criticising Roger more than anything.

In anycase what do I have to get over anyway? Celebrating a good win? A hangover? I'll get over that when I'm good and ready. I've had the good grace not to rub it in, but when people like you come and try to create an alternative reality I've been forced to bite back a bit. How graceless are you? Nothing but a bad loser :cuckoo:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
So pathetic! How old are you? You wouldn't catch me whingeing about it if Roger had lost, if you know anything about posters like Twisted and I, we would have spent our time criticising Roger more than anything.

In anycase what do I have to get over anyway? Celebrating a good win? A hangover? I'll get over that when I'm good and ready. I've had the good grace not to rub it in, but when people like you come and try to create an alternative reality I've been forced to bite back a bit. How graceless are you? Nothing but a bad loser :cuckoo:

Why the truth offends you so much when you have talked so much s#*t about Nadal before this last result? when you call someone a loser look at you in the mirror first. I've congrated Roger and his fans for that awesome win but there were things that many people (not just me) didn't like too much and we have the right to comment about it and more after years to read so much trash from some patethic Roger's ugly fans like you

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Why the truth offends you so much when you have talked so much s#*t about Nadal before this last result? when you call someone a loser look at you in the mirror first. I've congrated Roger and his fans for that awesome win but there were things that many people (not just me) didn't like too much and we have the right to comment about it and more after years to read so much trash from some patethic Roger's ugly fans like you

You must have the vapours. Where have I talked smack about Rafa's results? I'm not a fan of his but I respect the heck about his tennis and his achievements. Why can't you just get your facts straight? Whatever congratulations you have for Roger and his fans are tainted by your attempts to diminish his victory. I suggest you keep them to yourself because no one here is dumb enough to buy your schtick. And by the way, your behaviour is the very definition of being a bad loser. Look it up in the dictionary...

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
YES! A Djokovic thread is completely hijacked by the Fedal wars!

Reactions: Federberg

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
YES! A Djokovic thread is completely hijacked by the Fedal wars!
I know...Novak who? :D The Fedal wars will outlast their careers. Anyway, we'll have to wait another month or so to see how Djokovic is coming back to form. (I didn't watch any of his DC matches, but I doubt they would have be major indicators, anyway.)