Whats wrong with Novak Djokovic? Former world No.1's fall explained after shock defeat to Denis Isto

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't think I'm bitter, and I don't think I'm generalizing you wrongly. You tend to run very black/white where Roger is concerned. I didn't watch much of the Roger - Kei match, given it was in the middle of the night. If it makes you feel better, I'll watch it.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^Kei didn't lose because of injury. Roger always beats him if he takes the initiative against him

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
^ Exactly. It was a tremendous match, I don't throw around claims like that just because Roger won either. Even reading Roger's comments you get the idea that he felt it was top shelf he even said he wasn't playing that bad when Kei raced out to a 4-0 lead in the 1st set.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
^Kei didn't lose because of injury. Roger always beats him if he takes the initiative against him
Why Nishi ask for the MTO and also called the trainer? I think he looked really injured

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Frankly if you want to believe that Roger was lucky I don't give a you know what. He won... 18.. get over it :lulz2:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Becoming the first player in 35 years to beat four top 10 players on the way to winning a major should tell you all you need to know about the difficulty of his draw. This is just major sour grapes.

Reactions: shawnbm

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Becoming the first player in 35 years to beat four top 10 players on the way to winning a major should tell you all you need to know about the difficulty of his draw. This is just major sour grapes.

Truly! Of all the slams to try to insinuate the winner was lucky. You guys have picked the wrong one. Get over it

Reactions: shawnbm and britbox

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I don't believe in the good or bad luck too much but I believe sometimes things go better to one side than to the other

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I do, did you believe that Roger needed to call the trainer and the MTO?

Just so we're on the same page? What exactly is your point? Are you simply whining? Or do you have another objective? It'll help all of us answer your questions better.

Regarding the MTO, I don't approve of it, but he's built up enough credit over his career, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Let me ask you a question. Did you think it was justified for Rafa to go for a toilet break at match point down against Roger in Indian Wells a few years ago?

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Just so we're on the same page? What exactly is your point? Are you simply whining? Or do you have another objective? It'll help all of us answer your questions better.

Regarding the MTO, I don't approve of it, but he's built up enough credit over his career, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Let me ask you a question. Did you think it was justified for Rafa to go for a toilet break at match point down against Roger in Indian Wells a few years ago?

RELAX, my question and point is that you have said Nishi was completely fitted and not injured soooooo my question is why do you think he called the trainer and asked for the MTO. I agree with they ask for a MTO if they really have a some kind of injury. Can you remind me what year was that IW that you are talking about?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
RELAX, my question and point is that you have said Nishi was completely fitted and not injured soooooo my question is why do you think he called the trainer and asked for the MTO. I agree with they ask for a MTO if they really have a some kind of injury. Can you remind me what year was that IW that you are talking about?

Where did I say that? This is what I said...

If you can't understand what's been written, feel free to ask. I'll set you right...

The final in 2012...

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Where did I say that? This is what I said...

If you can't understand what's been written, feel free to ask. I'll set you right...

The final in 2012...
It wa a very close match but even that it was obvious that Nishi wasn't in the best conditions

The final in 2012........and I bet that you were one of the first ones to criticize him :yesyes:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
It wa a very close match but even that it was obvious that Nishi wasn't in the best conditions

The final in 2012........and I bet that you were one of the first ones to criticize him :yesyes:

I'm consistent Carol. It was low. I only wish you could assess the player you like with objectivity too

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Frankly if you want to believe that Roger was lucky I don't give a you know what. He won... 18.. get over it :lulz2:
Mr. Reasonable slams the door on conversation. OK. Kei wasn't injured. Fine. Berdych was 100%. Happy? Roger played well all tournament. As did Rafa. I'm still sorry that Roger got the extra day of rest, but I'm not sure that would have made the difference. I will say this, and to his credit, Roger seemed to finally have a new game plan and new attitude, playing Rafa.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Mr. Reasonable slams the door on conversation. OK. Kei wasn't injured. Fine. Berdych was 100%. Happy? Roger played well all tournament. As did Rafa. I'm still sorry that Roger got the extra day of rest, but I'm not sure that would have made the difference. I will say this, and to his credit, Roger seemed to finally have a new game plan and new attitude, playing Rafa.

Kei didn't play as though he was injured. The Nadal butthurt fans can't get that through their heads right now. The guy quite frankly would've beaten anyone else left in the draw that night. Roger served 70% blasted 85 winners to less than 50 errors and it still took 5 sets. That was the best match he played al tournament.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kei didn't play as though he was injured. The Nadal butthurt fans can't get that through their heads right now. The guy quite frankly would've beaten anyone else left in the draw that night. Roger served 70% blasted 85 winners to less than 50 errors and it still took 5 sets. That was the best match he played al tournament.
"Butthurt fans." I see you've moved on from your previous magnanimity. I'm sure Kei was perfectly fine, and only bailed on the final of Brisbane to psych Roger out, should they meet.