We need to invite more tennis fans to join here

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Let's go guys, we can do it! Let's invite more fans to join! :good:
I agree.

I would if I wasn't so busy in my new role in heritage preservation. I work in the craft shop, teach people how to make hats & do old crafts, I'm an archivist, I work on the museum-floor, I conducted a 1940's sing-song for a 1940's day at work, I taught a school-full of primary-school children about life in the 1940's, I work in the café, I'm on arts, crafts & art history training, in the archiving training meeting I had I was required to read 1000 pages during the meeting when I normally take 10 days to read 1000 pages, I've got to read about archiving for a presentation I've got to help give in 2 weeks time & I've got to knit a scarf for Xmas so I'm very busy & it can be exhausting. (Some of the arts training is so relaxing though & is good stress-relief.) Some days I come home & I just drop to sleep. I'm having a fun & fascinating time though & I fit in well & I'm loving it. I definitely don't get bored with all that variety either.

I will invite more people when I have chance to though.

Last edited:

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Invite away... Tennis Frontier Troopers.

Forums aren't an easy sell though these days truth be told. Youngsters tend to exclusively use social media. Oldsters who haven't jumped to social media already, tend to stick to the forums they've always been on. Persuading people to change habits isn't actually very easy. The halcyon days of forums, where they were the social media of the day are long gone.

Don't let me put you off though, the more the merrier! Always good to see new members and it's a pretty relaxed vibe here.

mate, if you can write me a short add piece - 40 words or less, just kidding - about the tennis frontier, i'll be sure to add it to my next vid uploads. Am doing one right now.

It's worth a try.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We need to bring more people here. Please send private messages to members on Menstennisforums and Tennis Warehouse forums to let them know they can join here. Over there things are so serious and people get banned for no reason simply because they say 'my player is better than your player". I hope more people will join here because at least they let us have a little fun and would only ban someone for something serious like a threat, or racist remark, or spamming, etc.