UK Politics Thread

N

Nekro

I'm a unionist protestant and she's an Irish catholic by descent.
We'll kidnap you with Lawrence Huxham and turn you into a Welsh neo-nazi :D:lulz1::drums::pompoms:I have a cool cellar Betty calls "the horror place" that will be the classroom :p

lol Bogus the Rodent said Corbyn is an anti-semite, is that true?

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
We'll kidnap you with Lawrence Huxham and turn you into a Welsh neo-nazi :D:lulz1::drums::pompoms:I have a cool cellar Betty calls "the horror place" that will be the classroom :p

lol Bogus the Rodent said Corbyn is an anti-semite, is that true?

Ha, good ole Lawerence... I'm not an Ulster Unionist in regard to any political party... just in favour of the UK union and protestant at the same time ;)

Corbyn - @Mary will say no, but I'm not sure. I'd say he's anti-Zionist but not sure about anti-Semite. He of course, says no.

Reactions: Nekro
N

Nekro

I checked the granny forum and this is what some Scottish nationalists wrote about independence in the UK and in the EU. i'm writing this cause you wrote that it would be foolish for the scots to give up UK membership just to give up their independence to the EU right after:

"Why can't people understand that the degree of sovereignty surrendered to Brussels is a fraction of what we currently have subsumed in Westminster? Countries as small as Malta and Luxembourg have more clout in the EU than Scotland has tied to a UK that does not always have Scotlands interests at heart. Fishing is a classic example - and just watch that space as the Brexit negotiations unfold. Gove has already offered the Danes access to UK fishing waters."

"Next, we come to the point of Devolved Parliaments if English or should I say Anglos because the E word upsets you so much why don't you have a parliament of their own. They could make decisions about purely English matters or is that too difficult to comprehend for you. We already have English votes for English Laws, they are discussed at Westminster that is not the English parliament but the British Parliament."

Thoughts???

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I checked the granny forum and this is what some Scottish nationalists wrote about independence in the UK and in the EU. i'm writing this cause you wrote that it would be foolish for the scots to give up UK membership just to give up their independence to the EU right after:

"Why can't people understand that the degree of sovereignty surrendered to Brussels is a fraction of what we currently have subsumed in Westminster? Countries as small as Malta and Luxembourg have more clout in the EU than Scotland has tied to a UK that does not always have Scotlands interests at heart. Fishing is a classic example - and just watch that space as the Brexit negotiations unfold. Gove has already offered the Danes access to UK fishing waters."

"Next, we come to the point of Devolved Parliaments if English or should I say Anglos because the E word upsets you so much why don't you have a parliament of their own. They could make decisions about purely English matters or is that too difficult to comprehend for you. We already have English votes for English Laws, they are discussed at Westminster that is not the English parliament but the British Parliament."

Thoughts???
They didn't like the way the original referendum went. They're lying to get people to believe them & side with them. Brussels has a lot of laws for them to follow, we don't. They have to pay to stay in the E.U. & be told what to do. They don't have to pay to stay in Britain where they have to pay to stay in the E.U. & they get hardly anything for their money & get told what they can & can't do as a rule. They've got their parliament & rule their own country yet have to abide by E.U. laws & pay to be told what to do. We almost let them have free-reign over their own country. We let them rule themselves. They'd have less independence with the E.U. However, if you want to agree to disagree that's your choice. I've been. I know how many of our laws they have to obey compared to how many E.U. laws.

I think it's disgusting our fishing rights been given away. Our fishermen should have our fishing rights back & charge foreign fishermen for fishing in our waters.

N

Nekro

They didn't like the way the original referendum went. They're lying to get people to believe them & side with them. Brussels has a lot of laws for them to follow, we don't. They have to pay to stay in the E.U. & be told what to do. They don't have to pay to stay in Britain where they have to pay to stay in the E.U. & they get hardly anything for their money & get told what they can & can't do as a rule. They've got their parliament & rule their own country yet have to abide by E.U. laws & pay to be told what to do. We almost let them have free-reign over their own country. We let them rule themselves. They'd have less independence with the E.U. However, if you want to agree to disagree that's your choice. I've been. I know how many of our laws they have to obey compared to how many E.U. laws.

I think it's disgusting our fishing rights been given away. Our fishermen should have our fishing rights back & charge foreign fishermen for fishing in our waters.
Haha i side with them cause i understand they want a free Scotland, just as i side with Lawrence Huxham because he wants a free Wales....

lol we always wanted to leave the shit Habsburg empire but they didn't let us, they ganged on us, even the russians, killed tons of our people, then blamed us for WW1 when we wanted to get independent of Austria in the first place but no, ofc the western powers didn't help but they gave our territories to countries where they got into totally shit hands, it's cause they want this region to be backward forever, they commit everything to do that..... giving Transylvania to Romania where there was leprocy until recently was just a clap clap clap move..... i open the fucking tv, atm pig pestilence coming here from Romania......

The western powers do this to all the countries here, the screwed serbia royally too..... these stupid countries should just make an allience against the scumbags, they're fucking us one by one, it's already starting with Slovakia, our relationship is getting better...... i would be even for an alliance with Romania..... they have to wake up yet though......

just look at Latvia and meldonium, if Americans had invented that medicine they would be advertising it as the best and healthiest thing in the world but they don't let eastern europe make profit from good stuff they invented, let's kill 2 birds with one stone and throw shit on their sportsmen and their product too.....

and there are many things like this medicine stuff, western people don't hear and read about it but if you live here you see, feel and experience that you're getting sanctioned nonstop for no reason...... oh, and ofc they're bringing here the dangerous waste material from countries like germany lol.......

and they're surprised we're moving towards russia.....

and bogus the rodent and pedophile joe are raging and are surprised if some people from this region go out of their way to weaken britain's geopolitical power by helping the already brainwashed people shoot themselves in the foot.... enjoy rodent, enjoy pedo ;):D

Last edited by a moderator:

Horsa

Reactions
Haha i side with them cause i understand they want a free Scotland, just as i side with Lawrence Huxham because he wants a free Wales....

lol we always wanted to leave the shit Habsburg empire but they didn't let us, they ganged on us, even the russians, killed tons of our people, then blamed us for WW1 when we wanted to get independent of Austria in the first place but no, ofc the western powers didn't help but they gave our territories to countries where they got into totally shit hands, it's cause they want this region to be backward forever, they commit everything to do that..... giving Transylvania to Romania where there was leprocy until recently was just a clap clap clap move..... i open the fucking tv, atm pig pestilence coming here from Romania......

The western powers do this to all the countries here, the screwed serbia royally too..... these stupid countries should just make an allience against the scumbags, they're fucking us one by one, it's already starting with Slovakia, our relationship is getting better...... i would be even for an alliance with Romania..... they have to wake up yet though......

just look at Latvia and meldonium, if Americans had invented that medicine they would be advertising it as the best and healthiest thing in the world but they don't let eastern europe make profit from good stuff they invented, let's kill 2 birds with one stone and throw shit on their sportsmen and their product too.....

and there are many things like this medicine stuff, western people don't hear and read about it but if you live here you see, feel and experience that you're getting sanctioned nonstop for no reason...... oh, and ofc they're bringing here the dangerous waste material from countries like germany lol.......

and they're surprised we're moving towards russia.....

and bogus the rodent and pedophile joe are raging and are surprised if some people from this region go out of their way to weaken britain's geopolitical power by helping the already brainwashed people shoot themselves in the foot.... enjoy rodent, enjoy pedo ;):D
I'm not anti-Scottish independence because of all the wars the English waged against them in the past but they had what they said was a once-in-a-lifetime vote & voted against it. They don't pay for their prescriptions or uni places in the U.K. whereas the rest of Britain does. They don't have enough police helicopters which caused 1 tragedy. The English helped them a lot & they help the English a lot too. I think it's hypocritical some Scots saying they want to be in the E.U. & out of Britain because they won't be totally independent as they'll have to abide by E.U. rules & whereas we don't charge them they'll have to pay to be told what to do & get hardly anything from the E.U.

We were in a hard situation. There were cuts right, left & centre because of the banks going down. Normal people were suffering. The government said they had no money but every time there was a tragedy abroad the government always had money to help but when our people were suffering they didn't. Cameron's government caused the death of many elderly & disabled people through his laws. No one had to use food banks in the U.K. until Cameron served his time. When we found out how much money was being paid to the E.U. just to stay in each day we saw where money could be found to go back into our services especially when we knew how E.U. laws restricted our farmer's & fishermen & we had to let everyone in our country willy-nilly when we didn't have enough houses, N.H.S. appointments & schools for our people & some people who came in our country were a threat to society but we couldn't send them back as the E.U. said we couldn't. It got to the point where no-one felt safe on our streets. I do charity work & believe in helping other people but sometimes you've got to look after yourself 1st. Then the remain campaign tried telling us that we'd have to be stupid to want to leave the E.U. & twisted all the facts just trying to make us stay & we later found out they were paid a lot of money for good publicity by the E.U. I thought people are stupid if they vote 1 way just because people call them stupid if they don't rather than if they vote the way they're told. We had a choice of stay in & everything will stay the same or leave & there will be changes. Some people voted remain for the certainty that they'd know what would happen. I disagree with all the racist attitudes by some people who voted to leave though. It was disgusting. Some of the things we could grow or make ourselves we were buying from E.U. countries. Why? Why not help our own people? This will work for us the way it did before we joined the E.U. if we all support our businesses, pull together & build our factories back up again. It will take time. In the short-term we will be worse off but in the long-term we will be better off.

Last edited:
N

Nekro

I'm not anti-Scottish independence because of all the wars the English waged against them in the past but they had what they said was a once-in-a-lifetime vote & voted against it. They don't pay for their prescriptions or uni places in the U.K. whereas the rest of Britain does. They don't have enough police helicopters which caused 1 tragedy. The English helped them a lot & they help the English a lot too. I think it's hypocritical some Scots saying they want to be in the E.U. & out of Britain because they won't be totally independent as they'll have to abide by E.U. rules & whereas we don't charge them they'll have to pay to be told what to do & get hardly anything from the E.U.

We were in a hard situation. There were cuts right, left & centre because of the banks going down. Normal people were suffering. The government said they had no money but every time there was a tragedy abroad the government always had money to help but when our people were suffering they didn't. Cameron's government caused the death of many elderly & disabled people through his laws. No one had to use food banks in the U.K. until Cameron served his time. When we found out how much money was being paid to the E.U. just to stay in each day we saw where money could be found to go back into our services especially when we knew how E.U. laws restricted our farmer's & fishermen & we had to let everyone in our country willy-nilly when we didn't have enough houses, N.H.S. appointments & schools for our people & some people who came in our country were a threat to society but we couldn't send them back as the E.U. said we couldn't. It got to the point where no-one felt safe on our streets. I do charity work & believe in helping other people but sometimes you've got to look after yourself 1st. Then the remain campaign tried telling us that we'd have to be stupid to want to leave the E.U. & twisted all the facts just trying to make us stay & we later found out they were paid a lot of money for good publicity by the E.U. I thought people are stupid if they vote 1 way just because people call them stupid if they don't rather than if they vote the way they're told. We had a choice of stay in & everything will stay the same or leave & there will be changes. Some people voted remain for the certainty that they'd know what would happen. I disagree with all the racist attitudes by some people who voted to leave though. It was disgusting. Some of the things we could grow or make ourselves we were buying from E.U. countries. Why? Why not help our own people? This will work for us the way it did before we joined the E.U. if we all support our businesses, pull together & build our factories back up again. It will take time. In the short-term we will be worse off but in the long-term we will be better off.
I see, so you agree with BB that in the short term it will be worse but in the long term it will be better, well, good luck with that...

Anyway, when i first heard of the Brexit the first reaction of the little devil in me was: "yessssss. yesssss, they're fucked and they're gonna lose territory......." and "now they're gonna taste their own medicine" You know i have this grudge for Trianon that's hard to forget.....

Ofc my other side would want unity and cooperation with the Brits too, you know the REAL, Christian Brits, who know that other Christian Europeans are their brothers and who are not working on sanctions against their brothers while inviting in their country muslims and all kinds of people with freakish, non-european and non-christian beliefs, but most Brits have some kind of self-blinding mechanism that's fucked up and they lost all contact with their christian roots.... We always welcome btw clear minded Christian Brits who know who they are....

Maybe you and BB are right about Brexit being good for Britain in the long term but i tell u something, Bogus the Rodent is the biggest British patriot i've ever seen, he's so damn proud of everything Britain has, the rusty nuclear deterrents, the best British laws against domestic violence, i saw in the social media he posted yorkshire pudding picture!!! lol. He loves his country to death, and guess what....... He's in fucking ruins 'cause of Brexit, his suffering is palpable.... and he's putting his suffering on public display every day like a true martyr... btw he's a smart kid too, you know this hipster know it all whippersnapper kid, he really knows a lot about how westminster works, and what the devolved parliaments can/can't do and all that stuff, he's cute looking too btw, he looks like a weather-beaten light reddish-brown squirrel-rat...... kinda like this:

Ted-squirrels-2.png

BTW!!! News from Britain:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4763298/London-planners-insist-new-flats-gay-bar.html

discuss :p

Horsa

Reactions
I see, so you agree with BB that in the short term it will be worse but in the long term it will be better, well, good luck with that...

Anyway, when i first heard of the Brexit the first reaction of the little devil in me was: "yessssss. yesssss, they're fucked and they're gonna lose territory......." and "now they're gonna taste their own medicine" You know i have this grudge for Trianon that's hard to forget.....

Ofc my other side would want unity and cooperation with the Brits too, you know the REAL, Christian Brits, who know that other Christian Europeans are their brothers and who are not working on sanctions against their brothers while inviting in their country muslims and all kinds of people with freakish, non-european and non-christian beliefs, but most Brits have some kind of self-blinding mechanism that's fucked up and they lost all contact with their christian roots.... We always welcome btw clear minded Christian Brits who know who they are....

Maybe you and BB are right about Brexit being good for Britain in the long term but i tell u something, Bogus the Rodent is the biggest British patriot i've ever seen, he's so damn proud of everything Britain has, the rusty nuclear deterrents, the best British laws against domestic violence, i saw in the social media he posted yorkshire pudding picture!!! lol. He loves his country to death, and guess what....... He's in fucking ruins 'cause of Brexit, his suffering is palpable.... and he's putting his suffering on public display every day like a true martyr... btw he's a smart kid too, you know this hipster know it all whippersnapper kid, he really knows a lot about how westminster works, and what the devolved parliaments can/can't do and all that stuff, he's cute looking too btw, he looks like a weather-beaten light reddish-brown squirrel-rat...... kinda like this:

Ted-squirrels-2.png

BTW!!! News from Britain:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4763298/London-planners-insist-new-flats-gay-bar.html

discuss :p
The E.U. is good for people who like going on holiday to E.U. countries & getting cheap cigs, baccy, booze & perfume. For those who don't or can't there's not much benefit being in. I used to holiday in E.U. countries & liked bringing back cheap wines & spirits for myself. How things are at the moment I think the best thing for our country is for us to holiday at home which I don't mind as there's lots of nice places in Britain. We don't always get the best weather but in 1 way that's good because people in warmer countries have to apply insect repellant regularly & it stinks & makes me feel sick when I apply it. We're also lucky in that unlike some countries we only have 1 type of indigenous venomous snake which is the adder. I like all the good things about Britain although I think we were cruel to other countries in the past. I'm not proud of that but hardly any country is innocent. I'm not greedy wanting the largest & richest empire in the world like we had in the Victorian times. I just want everyone to get on with their lives in peace & safety & having a decent standard of living. I can't see that ever happening though. I was brought up as a protestant but spent many years as an agnostic before becoming an atheist but I accept all people's beliefs & rights to have them as long as they don't affect others. i.e. I respect your religion & right to think & believe what you want as long as you respect mine & don't start trying to convert others & get violent about it.

I'll look at the news article & think about it later though I think an everyone-welcome as long as they respect everyone bar would be better.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Thoughts???

Most Scots don't want independence, it was reflected in the referendum. The union works for a lot of people, either side of the border. There is a lot more to unite people than divide them. At least the majority of people think that way.

The english votes for english laws was in response to the "West Lothian" question.

Horsa

Reactions
Most Scots don't want independence, it was reflected in the referendum. The union works for a lot of people, either side of the border. There is a lot more to unite people than divide them. At least the majority of people think that way.

The english votes for english laws was in response to the "West Lothian" question.
Very true. Not only that but a lot of Scots have friends & family living in England & the same goes for the English. While Scotland is very beautiful the weather can be very cold in winter & some people moved because of that. Some Scots moved to England while Scots had turbulent times & some moved when jobs in Scotland were scarce & English jobs were more plentiful. The latest example of this I can think of is when shipyards shut down in Glasgow & mining jobs were plentiful in England. Glaswegians moved down & houses were built for them in mining villages. That was when people still used a lot of coal for heating & areas weren't smokeless & we didn't get coal from abroad. Maggie Thatcher's government spoiled that & destroyed lots of miner's lives & mining communities.

N

Nekro

The E.U. is good for people who like going on holiday to E.U. countries & getting cheap cigs, baccy, booze & perfume. For those who don't or can't there's not much benefit being in. I used to holiday in E.U. countries & liked bringing back cheap wines & spirits for myself. How things are at the moment I think the best thing for our country is for us to holiday at home which I don't mind as there's lots of nice places in Britain. We don't always get the best weather but in 1 way that's good because people in warmer countries have to apply insect repellant regularly & it stinks & makes me feel sick when I apply it. We're also lucky in that unlike some countries we only have 1 type of indigenous venomous snake which is the adder. I like all the good things about Britain although I think we were cruel to other countries in the past. I'm not proud of that but hardly any country is innocent. I'm not greedy wanting the largest & richest empire in the world like we had in the Victorian times. I just want everyone to get on with their lives in peace & safety & having a decent standard of living. I can't see that ever happening though. I was brought up as a protestant but spent many years as an agnostic before becoming an atheist but I accept all people's beliefs & rights to have them as long as they don't affect others. i.e. I respect your religion & right to think & believe what you want as long as you respect mine & don't start trying to convert others & get violent about it.

I'll look at the news article & think about it later though I think an everyone-welcome as long as they respect everyone bar would be better.
Bogus the Rodent said the 50s protectionist crap's not gonna work and i agree with him lol

We're also lucky in that unlike some countries we only have 1 type of indigenous venomous snake which is the adder. .
:lulz1::laugh::lol3:hahaha that was damn cute :D :p

that campaign was about bullying and deception and lots of shady beaky agents were involved, it was a big farce......

62% of the Scots wanted to stay in the EU......

anyway, the Scots are going to get their independence, a few nasty and tyrannical grandpas can't prevent that, and u can bet in the next referendum the Scots will be wiser, and they'll get more help from the outside too ;)

I'm talking with tons of young people on the net, and there are tons of Scottish youngsters who are like Lawrence Huxham, they're exalted and fearless, they'll put all the old tyrannical pedophile joes and the beaky agents in the trashcan....

When the Scots've gotten their independence i'll throw a huuuuuuge party.......... :dance3::dance2::drums:

Horsa

Reactions
Bogus the Rodent said the 50s protectionist crap's not gonna work and i agree with him lol
In my opinion the worst mistake Britain made was joining the E.U.

:lulz1::laugh::lol3:hahaha that was damn cute :D :p Haha!

that campaign was about bullying and deception and lots of shady beaky agents were involved, it was a big farce...... No one was bullied unlike in the E.U. referendum campaign. The only thing wrong was that a lot of the promises made to the Scots were broken. A lot of the Scots had already made up their minds before the campaign as they already knew what it entailed like in the E.U. referendum campaign.

62% of the Scots wanted to stay in the EU...... Votes are run on a majority decides basis. Scotland is only part of the U.K. so had less say. Most Scots wanted to stay in the E.U. because they like their cheap, foreign holidays as it's a very cold country in winter & they like to warm up & the like the cheap booze, cigs, baccy & perfume.

anyway, the Scots are going to get their independence, a few nasty and tyrannical grandpas can't prevent that, and u can bet in the next referendum the Scots will be wiser, and they'll get more help from the outside too ;)
It was a once in a life-time vote. A lot of Scots voted to stay in the U.K. because they get free prescriptions & uni places & have members of the family living in England. Independence would mean Scottish poor who can't afford passports wouldn't be able to visit their families. Scotland hasn't got enough police helicopters to manage

I'm talking with tons of young people on the net, and there are tons of Scottish youngsters who are like Lawrence Huxham, they're exalted and fearless, they'll put all the old tyrannical pedophile joes and the beaky agents in the trashcan....

When the Scots've gotten their independence i'll throw a huuuuuuge party.......... :dance3::dance2::drums:
You could be waiting forever especially if they get their independence from the U.K. then join the E.U. as they'll have to abide by their rules & pay for being told what to do. They don't pay the U.K. & get lots of benefits like free prescriptions & uni places.

N

Nekro

You could be waiting forever
or it could happen sooner than anyone expects. Brexit has been a huge fail so fair, they're acting like headless chickens... if the predictions of the financial experts are even remotely correct it will be an even bigger fail and that may speed things up.... everybody will be more radicalised and with a reason....the SNP and the Scottish national movement will profit from that......

They don't pay the U.K. & get lots of benefits like free prescriptions & uni places.
well, the english deciding what to do with their godly resources is kinda heavy payment........ just think about this a bit, my country has about 1/400000 the resources of Scotland and it's not the unlivable dump scotland is, with crap quality education and crap quality everything..... The English are leeching hard from the Scottish artery as i see it.....

about paying to stay in the EU, it's worth it, the profit is much bigger than the payment.... lol, Bogus the $$ eyed capitalist rodent with the naked tailtip is in ruins Britain is getting out of the EU......

Anyway, we don't know exactly how this will go, maybe it will be a success after all, but atm they're headless chickens with no gameplan.... and things are looking pretty grim for britain.... so maybe i will wait forever for scottish independence or maybe you will wait forever for things to become better after Brexit and actually the opposite will happen and everything goes in the toilet......

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
or it could happen sooner than anyone expects. Brexit has been a huge fail so fair, they're acting like headless chickens... if the predictions of the financial experts are even remotely correct it will be an even bigger fail and that may speed things up.... everybody will be more radicalised and with a reason....the SNP and the Scottish national movement will profit from that......

well, the english deciding what to do with their godly resources is kinda heavy payment........ just think about this a bit, my country has about 1/400000 the resources of Scotland and it's not the unlivable dump scotland is, with crap quality education and crap quality everything..... The English are leeching hard from the Scottish artery as i see it.....

about paying to stay in the EU, it's worth it, the profit is much bigger than the payment.... lol, Bogus the $$ eyed capitalist rodent with the naked tailtip is in ruins Britain is getting out of the EU......

Anyway, we don't know exactly how this will go, maybe it will be a success after all, but atm they're headless chickens with no gameplan.... and things are looking pretty grim for britain.... so maybe i will wait forever for scottish independence or maybe you will wait forever for things to become better after Brexit and actually the opposite will happen and everything goes in the toilet......

Brexit hasn't happened yet, so it's not a huge fail... and the Scottish Nationalists aren't profiting by it - they just lost a ton of seats in Scotland to the Conservatives of all parties... just about the only place the Conservatives made any gains in the last election. The Scottish Nationalists need to actually start governing a country properly rather than being a one trick pony or they'll lose more ground.

English GDP is $2.6 trillion compared to $216 billion (Scotland) - they aren't leeching off Scotland. The entire United Kingdom leech off London when all is said and done... and the Scots per head get a better deal than most in England.

Talking of Education... Scotlands rankings in most fields has dropped under the Scottish Nationalists, not improved.

One thing I agree on, is that the UK negotiating team have been running around like headless chickens in the first few months.

Horsa

Reactions
Brexit has only been a huge failure so far because the politicians are messing about instead of getting something done.

It's not. I thought about it way before you asked me what I thought. Scotland isn't unlivable & I know because I've been there lots of times & have friends there. I live in England too so I've seen what life is like on both sides of the border & know that Scots live so much differently to us but so much the same too, the same as the Welsh as I saw when I went to Conwy. I'd move back to Dunoon where my ancestors came from if I ever got the chance. Scotland had a better education than some of the English before the S.N.P. took over. According to what I've seen on Scottish Parliament programmes since the S.N.P. took power in Scotland all they've been obsessed about is independence & education & health have really suffered from it. You've got your right to your opinion but as someone who hasn't been or lived there & is only going on what friends & family are saying you're only seeing things as an outsider looking in.

It's not worth it. Maybe you get a lot of benefit from the E.U. but the British pay a lot more in than they get out & have to abide by E.U. rules in the process. I'm not against immigrants either but we live on a little, over-crowded island so we need to control immigration no matter what nationality & beliefs. I'd vet them for safety & have a 1 out 1 in policy.

We are all surmising. The remainers are spreading all this doom & gloom, politicians are going the wrong way about things & you being pro-E.U. because your country benefits are joining in with the spread of doom & gloom. I'm not saying everything will be rosy but perhaps the middle ground will be the true picture. Maybe the true story will be in between the 2.

N

Nekro

Brexit hasn't happened yet, so it's not a huge fail...
well, this transitional period is also part of brexit, companies already leaving, workplaces already got closed down, students had to leave their living places, bad news for science researchers came.......

I'm reading tons of places people would vote to remain now.... on granny forum there's a guy called neverhurryamurray who's a teacher and a quite intelligent fellow and he admitted he would vote to remain now there were so grim happenings... ofc someone like Ann who thinks the EU is about cheap cigs and booze doesn't have the insight of that guy.... btw bogus scolded the guy why he voted to leave when the info was out there shit was gonna happen.....

English GDP is $2.6 trillion compared to $216 billion (Scotland) - they aren't leeching off Scotland. The entire United Kingdom leech off London when all is said and done... and the Scots per head get a better deal than most in England.
However, those numbers don't paint a true picture because everything's built out to serve England..... if they get independent the Scots will make their own "London".....

the Scots get a "better deal" cause the English need their resources so much.... but that doesn't make up for the loss of freedom, for the fact Scotsmen can't have pride..... again from granny board, a guy said, and not even one of the big nationalists, that in britain only the english have reason to be proud of something, another guy, strider, a very lethargic guy said that he chose to remain in the UK cause he doesn't think something ideal can be achieved...... a depressed and lethargic compromiser..... and as Dan Millman, a gymnastics world champ said, compromises are lukewarm tea, the brew of the devil himself......

The SNP are not a one trick pony but ofc getting independent is their priority, any real progress and development can happen only when they stopped being a colony of the english<- again from granny forum from a Scot, i didn't make that stuff up....

anyway, even if all the BS was true about how Scotland with its godly sources is dependent on the english, the brexiters also said they'll take the initial pain to make it better later, the Scots can say the same no?

I know what a monarchy is, my country was in monarchy too, it's pure shit, i can also see they are oppressed....

they are oppressed even on a forum dedicated to their most successful tennis player ffs...... not just oppressed, the young and powerful Scottish posters, many of whom i knew from mtf were exterminated from the board, just like the Spartans did with the helots...... kill off the young and cool and they left LittleBuddha, a scottish granny so they can mock her bad spelling and abuse her day and night....

lol there was a game thread they made, scots against the world, and the scumbags didn't let the scots win even that little game....... Scots are clearly oppressed......

Scottish culture and education will bloom once they're independent i know it.......

it's just a minor reason but it will be also cool cause everybody loves the scots but all the world hate the english...... the french, the german , eastern europe, even romanians hate the english despite the free candy, and let's not talk about russia, china, the arabs.... with no cute scottish human shield the english will be much worse off........ yeah, btw the english are to blame for that, they're hating, bullying everybody and they're showing nonstop how superior they think they are..... most of them ofc can't be blamed, the stupid, lying, deceptive propaganda turned them into what they are, and at the same time it made them vulnerable to manipulation cause they live constantly in lies.....

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
well, this transitional period is also part of brexit, companies already leaving, workplaces already got closed down, students had to leave their living places, bad news for science researchers came.......

I'm reading tons of places people would vote to remain now.... on granny forum there's a guy called neverhurryamurray who's a teacher and a quite intelligent fellow and he admitted he would vote to remain now there were so grim happenings... ofc someone like Ann who thinks the EU is about cheap cigs and booze doesn't have the insight of that guy.... btw bogus scolded the guy why he voted to leave when the info was out there shit was gonna happen.....

However, those numbers don't paint a true picture because everything's built out to serve England..... if they get independent the Scots will make their own "London".....

the Scots get a "better deal" cause the English need their resources so much.... but that doesn't make up for the loss of freedom, for the fact Scotsmen can't have pride..... again from granny board, a guy said, and not even one of the big nationalists, that in britain only the english have reason to be proud of something, another guy, strider, a very lethargic guy said that he chose to remain in the UK cause he doesn't think something ideal can be achieved...... a depressed and lethargic compromiser..... and as Dan Millman, a gymnastics world champ said, compromises are lukewarm tea, the brew of the devil himself......

The SNP are not a one trick pony but ofc getting independent is their priority, any real progress and development can happen only when they stopped being a colony of the english<- again from granny forum from a Scot, i didn't make that stuff up....

anyway, even if all the BS was true about how Scotland with its godly sources is dependent on the english, the brexiters also said they'll take the initial pain to make it better later, the Scots can say the same no?

I know what a monarchy is, my country was in monarchy too, it's pure shit, i can also see they are oppressed....

they are oppressed even on a forum dedicated to their most successful tennis player ffs...... not just oppressed, the young and powerful Scottish posters, many of whom i knew from mtf were exterminated from the board, just like the Spartans did with the helots...... kill off the young and cool and they left LittleBuddha, a scottish granny so they can mock her bad spelling and abuse her day and night....

lol there was a game thread they made, scots against the world, and the scumbags didn't let the scots win even that little game....... Scots are clearly oppressed......

Scottish culture and education will bloom once they're independent i know it.......

it's just a minor reason but it will be also cool cause everybody loves the scots but all the world hate the english...... the french, the german , eastern europe, even romanians hate the english despite the free candy, and let's not talk about russia, china, the arabs.... with no cute scottish human shield the english will be much worse off........ yeah, btw the english are to blame for that, they're hating, bullying everybody and they're showing nonstop how superior they think they are..... most of them ofc can't be blamed, the stupid, lying, deceptive propaganda turned them into what they are, and at the same time it made them vulnerable to manipulation cause they live constantly in lies.....

Lol Nekro, you're talking some crap here.

Westminster is a UK Parliament, not an English one.... England is the only country that doesn't have it's own parliament within the UK but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

Now tell me how Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, Bristol - get some sort of a better deal than Scotland... or oppress the Scots? Those are the bigger English cities outside London and have combined population bigger than Scotland. Tell me how they are oppressing Scots or getting a better deal than Scots?

Or maybe you can tell me how many living Scots have suffered an English invasion? or their parents or grandparents or great-grandparents.... none, because that history is so old it goes back so many generations it's consigned to history books.

Work and live with English, Welsh and Scots on a daily basis - the difference between the peoples is minimal... most of us speak the same language, use the same services, roads, measurement systems, work in the same companies, share the same sporting interests and have far more recent shared history than divided history. Far more. The main difference is the accent and then you get local pride thrown in that goes beyond country borders.

The difference between English, Scots, Welsh and English is a completely different story compared to somebody from France, who have got a totally different culture. We're all Brits at the end of the day with a lot of shared culture and history.

As for monarchy... It was the Scottish monarchy who annexed the English monarchy orginally. James VI of Scotland became James I in England.

N

Nekro

Westminster is a UK Parliament, not an English one.... England is the only country that doesn't have it's own parliament within the UK but don't let that get in the way of a good story.
i know but what counts is that what the scots have ain't worth crap....... When some serious question arises the Scots don't have a say in it...

When the latest news about scots not having a say in brexit talks came Fiverings' reaction was: so we're back in the regional box, Murraymagic: good to know we're a region.... bogus: yes, the devolved parliaments, blablabla , basically saying the devolved parliaments don't have power and ain't worth shit but you can't say you don't have a shitty devolved parliament....

It's like when Clay Death had mod position on tennisfrontier but tented came to the chat thread every day to bully him and mugsterclass not to post the order of play cause he already did in a tennis thread..... The Scots can wipe their asses with the fake shit they get from the English...

and "May won't give them another indyref" cause ofc an incompetent retard like may will decide what a country with godly resources and culture can and can't do,...... maybe from the inside it's ok for some, from the outside it's a sick joke, no matter what technicalities and cheap tricks some use as excuses.....

more this and that per head.... the stuff the Scots are getting may be shiny but worthless, it's like when a girl is asking for a baby and you buy her a dog and a new car, a new car is always cool but it's not an offspring....

Do you know what Scotland is? it's Bella Caledonia:

bella_figure_type.png

http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/
It's this, it's a real country with culture and with people the rest of Europe can be interested in....

What does England have to offer? This:
little-mix-on-set-of-their-new-video-for-no-more-sad-songs-1488797471-editorial-long-form-0.jpg

and this:

banner-muslims.jpg

Thanks no, lol.....

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Don't believe for one minute that England is about Sharia Law. There are small pockets of Islamic extremism but that isn't representative at all. The muslim population of England is less than 5% and most rub along just fine. Sure, there are some problems with extremists... but it's generally confined and localised to a few hotspots.

Little Mix? Not even representative of English/British music... Like comparing Rab C Nesbitt with Shakespeare.... You're a music man... even you must realise England and Britain punch way above it's weight on the music front and Little Mix aren't representative. Jeez, even Liverpool or Manchester produce more top bands over the years than most countries... Beatles anyone?

The UK is a consortium of the parts. The Scots voted to be in it. They've been in it for hundreds of years. The population of England is 53 million, the population of Scotland is 5.2 million - a tenth of it. Having voted to remain as part of the UK, you think the Scots should have a veto on the overall decisions by the democratically elected parliament they voted to be part of?

On the IndyRef - The SNP said it was a once in a generation vote... and they want one again a couple of years later? Trust me they don't. The Oil price has totally collapsed. The figures won't add up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...north-sea-oil-revenues-plunge-96pc-in-a-year/

... and you think Scotland are propping up England?

The UK taxypayer spent 45 billion propping up the Royal Bank of Scotland... during the GFC... not to mention the billions on top of that since.

So if the Scots vote for Indy - which they haven't... (Most scots are unionists... I'll take the referendum over an Andy Murray tennis forum) what are the key benefits?

The Scottish devolved parliament already have control over:
  • health.
  • education and training.
  • local government.
  • law, including most aspects of criminal and civil law, the prosecution system and the courts.
  • social work.
  • housing.
  • tourism and economic development.
What's missing?

Currency, Fiscal, Taxation... and the SNP have already said they would stay with Pound Sterling... Policies decided in London.

The SNP should start governing the country and concentrating on what they can control. Scotland is dropping like a stone in the educational rankings under their watch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2443
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 8188
britbox World Affairs 46