Top sprinters, Asafa Powell,Tyson Gay fail dope tests.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
JesuslookslikeBorg said:
^^yes, they sort of lost me abit when they they went into the old 'yo bro' routine.

Yeah, Michael Johnson is articulate and sharp, then he ducked his shoulder like a spiv and began uttering street patois to show his homes, I got yo' back, bro, ain't no thang! :cover

But I like Johnson, he's a good commentator and BBC have done good coverage of this games...

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't like Mo Farah. It has nothing to do with his coach, I just don't like that smiling neediness, or something. I dunno. I wish he had lost but he won again, the fecker... :popcorn

jhar26

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
I love Fraser-Pryce. She's such a huggable little doll of a girl. :)

Seriously, I love track & field. Problem is that I never know what I can believe. Probably not much. But it's great entertainment nonetheless.

jhar26

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Kieran said:
I don't like Mo Farah. It has nothing to do with his coach, I just don't like that smiling neediness, or something. I dunno. I wish he had lost but he won again, the fecker... :popcorn
He's a pretty likable guy imo. And until the ped police proves otherwise we have to believe in his greatness. Plus he always makes Brendan Foster's day, and I enjoy the enthusiasm of the old fella whenever Mo makes his move. :clap

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg Other Sports 46
britbox Other Sports 1