The Frontier Chat Bar

Chris Koziarz

Masters Champion
Reactions

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
As a kid who is going back to school in a few days and a kid who likes breakfast, I thought this was pretty awesome for parents to prepare a good breakfast for those kids going back to school.

Reactions: tented

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just in case you haven't sorted out your Halloween costume yet...
Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 11.44.20 AM.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Horsa and tented

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Just in case you haven't sorted out your Halloween costume yet...View attachment 7298
Lol.

Is that supposed to be scary? Lol.

As a girl I always used to be a witch. As an adult, I just celebrate Halloween the Celtic way & hand out sweets to trick or treaters. (By celebrating Halloween the Celtic way, I mean lighting candles & thinking about people who have passed.)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

We are now having young girls and boys mind you with 'body issues' at this young age. Their should be more education with youngsters, eating healthy and playing outside with their friends, being happy and healthy., of course this also starts in the home with their parents.

Reactions: Horsa

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions

I must have been horrendous. At times I was much smarter than I am now in some ways & much more mature. I was highly opinionated, thought I was almost always right & I could be a grumpy cow at times. I was a very helpful & caring person though & did a lot for others. I was also very busy. I wish I could get away with wearing some of the things I did then. I was a lot more talkative than I am now. (Some experiences I've had in recent times have really quietened me down.) In some areas I wish I had the confidence then that I haven't now & vice versa.

Reactions: Moxie

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Auto-generated translation of the caption:

”When a mother shrew needs to move house, she forms a chain with her babies until she finds her new burrow.”

Reactions: britbox and Moxie