TennisFrontier Mutua Madrid Draw Challenge

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, I did say "barring upset." Shall we call this game kaput, or start over and see if we can salvage some picks? I'm game for either, though I'm getting fed up with re-examing the draw.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
Well, I did say "barring upset." Shall we call this game kaput, or start over and see if we can salvage some picks? I'm game for either, though I'm getting fed up with re-examing the draw.

I agree....I am soo over re-examing the draw.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well, we are pretty much got our half of the draw destroyed today didn't we? So there's still a chance unless someone made a wild pick and predicted Stan would be out before the semis.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
fashionista said:
Moxie629 said:

I agree....I am soo over re-examing the draw.

I fold. See you all in Rome.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Adios, Madrid. Suerte Nadal! Ci vediamo a Roma!

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Let's just leave the picks, whoever wins, will win.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
OK, the Beleaguered Challenge results. I believe we have agreed that, if we do a year-end tally, this one won't count, due to all the withdrawals/upsets. And now given the final, so much the better. :ras:

Our winner is: Fashionista with 95 points! :clap

Moxie: 85
Riotbeard: 40
GameSetMath: 30
Denisovich: 30
Murat: 25…though Murat gets bonus points for not having to re-pick when Djokovich withdrew ;)

Also: Nishikori was picked as Dark Horse by: Murat, Moxie, and Fashionista. No points are given if they don't win the tournament, but I thought worth noting.

Thanks to all who played, and I hope more of you are game for the Rome Challenge. :heart: