Tennis General News

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I just heard that Charter and Disney are close to an agreement and my settle even before Monday Night Football tonight. Sure, throw tennis under the bus so you can settle in time for most of Football. I'm still cutting the cable.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I just heard that Charter and Disney are close to an agreement and my settle even before Monday Night Football tonight. Sure, throw tennis under the bus so you can settle in time for most of Football. I'm still cutting the cable.
Remember the feeling I had was MNF wouldn't get sacrificed to prolonged the dispute. Heck I don't think I should have to pay my bill in September.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Craig Tiley is the Gift That Keeps on Giving:) he dosent want a tournament before the AO in Saudi, well money talks Craig I am afraid
Craig will have more pressing issues at the AO with the 'Pro Palestine Protesters' apparently they will protest at the AO, Craig said he has upped the security at Melbourne Park.We have had marches in Sydney since 14th October., not peaceful may I add, even in Melbourne they have not been peaceful

• Sad
Reactions: tented