Tennis Bracket Predictions

Bert

Masters Champion
Reactions
Website
www.effibet.weebly.com
A fun game where you score points for predicting the match results in the tennis tournaments.

Instructions

1. Goto http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/ and register a new account

2. When you are registered, click the GROUP menu option (at the top) and join the Discuss.Tennis Group.

3. Then click BRACKET menu option at the top and you'll see the tournaments for either WTA or ATP. Click In the second column, you will see a "Make your picks now" link. Click on this to make your picks. You can toggle between ATP and WTA tournament listing by clicking the "WTA" and "ATP" buttons at the top.

Let's do it !
I have created a group : Discuss.Tennis here
Once registered on the website you can join the group. My login there is Effibet (I am the only one group member yet...) Only few hours remaining if you want to enter for Monte-Carlo tournament

Last edited by a moderator:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I joined, but I don't see that we can pick MC yet. I'll keep trying to navigate. EDIT: I found it!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks @Bert - I have created an extra thread for this here.

Instructions

1. Goto http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/ and register a new account

2. When you are registered, click the GROUP menu option (at the top) and join the Discuss.Tennis Group that bert created.

3. Then click BRACKET menu option at the top and you'll see the 2016 Monte Carlo Masters listed at the top. In the second column, you will see a "Make your picks now" link. Click on this to make your picks.

Very short notice for this one, as it closes in 3 hours from this post... but we'll give a bit more leeway next time. Have a go @Billie @Carol @Federberg @Denis @brokenshoelace @Mastoor @Robert Zimmerman @Ricardo @masterclass @ClayDeath @teddytennisfan @mrzz @JesuslookslikeBorg and any other posters who pick this up in time- just a bit of fun.

Bert

Masters Champion
Reactions
Website
www.effibet.weebly.com
Funny to see that we each see a different story for Monte-Carlo :

upload_2016-4-10_20-20-27.png

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I can see that @Jammymich is on the same wavelength as me...

I was wary about Fed to be honest.. coming back from injury etc... I won't be betting on him in a real environment, but I think his draw stacked up OK.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Shoot, I am late for this one. But I can create an account and then join for the next one, right? Is this for all tournaments or just Masters and Majors?

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
All tournaments. You can play on WTA as well. I have put some picks for Bogota, I think you can still enter picks for this one.

Thanks Bert, I did it, for Bogota, even though I really don't know a lot of these ladies.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks for finding this draw challenge, Bert. They're so much fun.

Reactions: Bert

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That'll probably change, so I'll take my lead for the moment in MC. But then why am I so far behind in the betting? There must be something wrong with my "system." :(

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
That'll probably change, so I'll take my lead for the moment in MC. But then why am I so far behind in the betting? There must be something wrong with my "system." :(

Ha you think it is easy earning money, even this way.;-):

Reactions: Moxie

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
@Bert dominates is a little too strong a word. #2 seed is gone and I think I picked her to go a long way. BTW I tried to see my picks but I can't find where I can see them?

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
who did bet on Dzumhur ??? nobody I guess