Tennis Bracket Predictions - Madrid ATP

Bert

Masters Champion
Reactions
Website
www.effibet.weebly.com
A fun game where you score points for predicting the match results in the tennis tournaments.

Instructions

1. Goto http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/ and register a new account

2. When you are registered, click the GROUP menu option (at the top) and join the Discuss.Tennis Group.

3. Then click BRACKET menu option at the top and you'll see the tournaments for either WTA or ATP. Click In the second column, you will see a "Make your picks now" link. Click on this to make your picks. You can toggle between ATP and WTA tournament listing by clicking the "WTA" and "ATP" buttons at the top.

masterclass

Masters Champion
Reactions
Hi @Bert ,

I'll bet 90 of my mythical 100 on Del Potro to beat Thiem at 2-1.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Bert

Masters Champion
Reactions
Website
www.effibet.weebly.com
When you know that you have no talent in predictions :)

upload_2016-5-2_18-4-25.png

Reactions: Billie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
When you know that you have no talent in predictions :)

View attachment 614

Ouch @Bert - although I think a few peoples draws are going to resemble graveyards. My top quarter is dead already but I'm still alive on the other 3 quarters of the bracket. That was always going to be a tough first round for Aga, but like everyone else even I picked her and that was going against my favourite player Cibulkova.

Bert

Masters Champion
Reactions
Website
www.effibet.weebly.com
Ouch @Bert - although I think a few peoples draws are going to resemble graveyards. My top quarter is dead already but I'm still alive on the other 3 quarters of the bracket. That was always going to be a tough first round for Aga, but like everyone else even I picked her and that was going against my favourite player Cibulkova.
A chance that we don't bet money on that :)

masterclass

Masters Champion
Reactions
Odds for this result are 5.75. If it goes as expected you will make 427 $ profits :) Do you have any undercover information ? :)

Nope. Just a feeling Thiem might need a break after his Munich final yesterday. He's also scheduled to play Rome and Nice prior to RG.
Even though Juan is rusty and still doesn't have his two hander sorted out, I think he has a chance if he gets a good start.

Respectfully,
masterclass

Reactions: Bert

Jammymich

Club Member and WTA Fan
Reactions
Federer has w/d due to back problem. Scheduled now to play in Rome. Another crack in my draw this week.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
BB has split the conversation between ATP and WTA draw challenges, but we're still in a little bleed over. The WTA is a blood-bath. :(

Reactions: Jammymich

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nope. Just a feeling Thiem might need a break after his Munich final yesterday. He's also scheduled to play Rome and Nice prior to RG.
Even though Juan is rusty and still doesn't have his two hander sorted out, I think he has a chance if he gets a good start.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Well, @masterclass... you called it and came up trumps... Great win for Delpo.

masterclass

Masters Champion
Reactions
Everyone gets lucky sometimes Baron @britbox ;) Now that I think about it, was this the right thread for my bet? Or is it somewhere else?
Hopefully, @Bert had me covered. :)

Glenys

Club Member
Reactions
Damn missed this been really busy with stuff - can someone let me know if on has been set up for Rome