Silicon Valley Classic 2021, San Jose, USA, WTA 500

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
In her second straight final so far this season Danielle Collins (7) defeats Daria Kasatkina (4) 63 67(10) 61 to win her 2nd WTA title.
Just as I have been saying. She isn't very happy about the victory...Genie Burchard just said the same thing. No need to congratulate that woman..If I was her fiance I would reconsider before he will be suffering due to buyer's remorse. Jajaja

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just as I have been saying. She isn't very happy about the victory...Genie Burchard just said the same thing. No need to congratulate that woman..If I was her fiance I would reconsider before he will be suffering due to buyer's remorse. Jajaja
I think that is her 'tennis face' on court,she always looks the same to me :)

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I think that is her 'tennis face' on court,she always looks the same to me :)

I would agree..she just doesn't have a pleasant face..She is an competitor.
She won't have it easy next week..I think she might face Halep in the 2nd round in Montreal.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I would agree..she just doesn't have a pleasant face..She is an competitor.
She won't have it easy next week..I think she might face Halep in the 2nd round in Montreal.
Actually seeing she is on a roll,I think she can win that match,Halep has not played for 2 months with an achilles injury.We shall see.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Actually seeing she is on a roll,I think she can win that match,Halep has not played for 2 months with an achilles injury.We shall see.
Yeah we shall see..Halep ball striking is similar to a female version of Novak if she is moving well. If it happens, it should be a good battle.