Serious PC thread

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
oh ffs...

How anybody can look at this bloke and not see somebody in need of severe mental health treatments, I don't know. It's horrible how these men grin in their dresses and act as if they don't know this is all wrong. They know it's wrong, but they just don't care..

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It is just sickening and maddening at the same time. How does one raise children in this age or subjectivity run wild with no acceptance and--to be frank--distaste of objective Truth on empirically and biologically proven things? The decay from within is what sinks great civilizations. Pope Benedict and John Paul II were prognosticators of what we are seeing now. So sad.

Reactions: britbox and Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
It is just sickening and maddening at the same time. How does one raise children in this age or subjectivity run wild with no acceptance and--to be frank--distaste of objective Truth on empirically and biologically proven things? The decay from within is what sinks great civilizations. Pope Benedict and John Paul II were prognosticators of what we are seeing now. So sad.
Yeah, B16 was writing and warning about the Dictatorship of Relativism for years, that people wouldn't accept objective truth but instead satisfy their egos. just at the time we need Benedict the most, we have Francis instead, a man who is a major part of the modern problem, in my opinion..

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
But aren't all these DIE initiatives within big corporations and universities just posturing and performance so they look virtuous and keep the moolah moving inwards?

• Love
Reactions: tented and shawnbm

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Glenn Loury looks to have inherited the slowly dimming (but long time brilliant) torch of the great sociologist and economist, Thomas Sowell, who is now prolly 95 years old. I love listening to interviews with Dr. Sowell--he ought to have been awarded the Nobel Prize decades ago for his work. One of the great minds of the 20th century. He speaks with authority because of where he came from and lived through. Anyone reading this should read or listen to interviews of Thomas Sowell.

Reactions: mrzz

tented

Administrator
Reactions
But aren't all these DIE initiatives within big corporations and universities just posturing and performance so they look virtuous and keep the moolah moving inwards?

“I was there for optics. I was there so that people could say, ‘Hey, we’re doing something’ … I was there to make the college look like it was doing something, and other than that it was a useless position.”

Reactions: shawnbm and Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
It’s “DEI” not “DIE”
No, I know what DEI is supposed to mean: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

However, it doesn’t promote Diversity of thought, it doesn’t explain what Equity actually means, and it’s not Inclusive of Asians, for instance, who faced shocking discrimination in American universities.

What ‘DEI’ really means is ‘DIE’: ‘Discrimination, Exclusion and Ignorance’. It’s a hoax trick pulled by virtue signallers and race hustlers to both gain control, and money, by promoting division and ignorance, and the exclusion of individual critical thinking…

Reactions: shawnbm and tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
No, I know what DEI is supposed to mean: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.

However, it doesn’t promote Diversity of thought, it doesn’t explain what Equity actually means, and it’s not Inclusive of Asians, for instance, who faced shocking discrimination in American universities.

Are you referring to the decision of the US Supreme Court case Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard?

Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Are you referring to the decision of the US Supreme Court case Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard?
I haven’t read that but I heard about it and agree with it. I was also referring to some videos seen which mentioned the systemic discriminatory practices towards Asians in universities, and the reactions of some Asians toward the preferential treatment black students were getting.

Also that it wasn’t fair to black students to place them in universities when they hadn’t achieved the necessary grades. It meant they were set up to fail, unless further rigging of the system gave them higher grades or some other assistance based on race, which wasn’t applicable to other minorities…

Reactions: shawnbm and tented

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

BBC presenter says ‘overwhelmingly white’ workplace affects his mental health

BBC Radio 5 Live presenter Nihal Arthanayake has said an “overwhelmingly white” working environment is affecting his mental health.

The presenter told a journalism diversity conference on Wednesday: “It’s really affecting me that I walk in and all I see is white people.”

His colleagues’ response when he told them this was to reply defensively that they were not being racist, he claimed as he said that was missing the point.

Now, this is how low we've sunk. He's being explicitly racist, and yet his white colleagues feel the need to defend themselves against an implied charge of racism. I'd suggest that if there's anything affecting his mental health it's having imbibed tons of lies and propaganda from race hustlers who've monetised demonising white people.

Or perhaps he's just another spoofer on the race bandwagon?

Reactions: shawnbm

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ and that is sinking pretty low. All this obsession about race ...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is so fascinating. The discussion of the evolutionary strategy of the male feminist. I’ve often heard it said that they are the one’s most likely to abuse women. Can’t remember the name of the NY DA who got cancelled for roughing up his sexual partners. Explains a lot!!

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
This is really tragic. I've often wondered how they can continue to make mistake after mistake after mistake. But the ideological capture is strong! You're business is to entertain people! They seem to have forgotten

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If you are in the business of entertaining children and the parents who accompany them, you have to leave the adult agendas out so as to not force uncomfortable discussions and parent and child are not and perhaps should be ready to engage on. Innocence lost is a major issue already—let the innocence and wonderment of childhood last as long as possible

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Spot anything unusual?? :astonished-face::face-with-tears-of-joy: This is our iPhone new contact menu now. Lord have mercy!! :facepalm:

1701717313916.jpeg

• Wow

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Spot anything unusual?? :astonished-face::face-with-tears-of-joy: This is our iPhone new contact menu now. Lord have mercy!! :facepalm:

View attachment 8984
Damn, you’re right! WTF has gone wrong with everybody?

Is there anyone can actually explain in sane language - not green crayon - why pronouns are a thing, and why anyone should actually give a feck? Why have all the big corporations capitulated to contrived activists BS?

It’s staggering…

• Sad
Reactions: shawnbm

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So sad that our society has become what it has in just ten years. Staggering it is. This kind of crap is what happens when affluent, post-modernist societies have too much leisure time and access to things that pollute the mind and soul. Show me someone in poorer regions of the world who fixate on victimization and pronouns being honored for fear of being offended or as a type of hate crime, and I submit they will be well off, affluent folks there who have access to this drivel and are likewise contaminated.

Reactions: Federberg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 997
britbox World Affairs 8186