Roland Garros / French Open [Men] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
He didn't even play Berretini so I dunno how he supposedly ran from Djokovic. He wasn't happy with his recovery/fitness after his long match and would have lost to Berretini if his knee was bothering him.
That Federer withdraw was one of worst acts in tennis history he used everybody. Federer Disrespect fans, RG tennis history and even himself by doing this horrible act. You do not withdraw from a tennis event if not injured that's little girl act by Federer. He's now the bad guy of tennis even worst than Aussie Nick now.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
They had to take the players off the court to encourage these moronic fans to leave the stadium! They obviously don't mind paying a fine or potential jail sentence! Real idiots with some still straggling! "It's late cretins! Go; get outta here!" :angry-face:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Can't believe Matteo made about five unforced errors in the last game (a blotched ill advised drop shot, netting a meat ball, overcooking a meat ball, etc etc).

Can't stand Novak's antics and screaming like a Neandarthal.

• Sad
Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Can't believe Matteo made about five unforced errors in the last game (a blotched ill advised drop shot, netting a meat ball, overcooking a meat ball, etc etc).

Matteo was his own worst enemy with those UFE at a crucial time
Well at least Novak did not rip his shirt off lol!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Done with training. I see Pretty boy stole a set off Djoke. Well done Matteo. Nobody straight sets him xx times consecutively. :lol6:

• Haha
Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions

Oh, you mean he acted like he won the tournament or something? :D

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh, you mean he acted like he won the tournament or something? :D
Yeah, a load of Conan the barbarian roars. All streams here were crap so I'm hearing audio ahead of video and hear all these moronic roars and then 5 seconds later see Novak's mouth shouting on my screen. Dafuq ? :D It was embarrassing to watch and listen to though. Especially since he won 'cos Berretini played a crap final game.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Matteo was his own worst enemy with those UFE at a crucial time
Well at least Novak did not rip his shirt off lol!
It's a problem and we know it. He needs to add a consultant to his team that can help him construct points. That way he's not out there winging it during crunch time.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The way Novak behaved towards the end of the match was disgusting and disturbing. I don't understand how some people actually like him. Hopefully GOATdal will sent him home quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.