Question about the WTA $ leaders

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
Why don't they update that site. It has been showing the same thing for weeks now and I know it's not correct.

lomaha

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
I don't know why they don't update that site, but I think the correct list is here http://www.tennis.com/earnings/WTA/

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
lomaha said:
I don't know why they don't update that site, but I think the correct list is here http://www.tennis.com/earnings/WTA/

Thanks - I was looking for it on this site and could not find it. Do you have it for doubles too?

colleen66

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Wow, 8.9 million for Serena! Not bad for an "off-year" according to her. I would love to get 10% of her "off-year", lol. Maria's 5.4 million was also pretty good considering the up and down year she had. Great job ladies.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Serena is doing it..she has made $20mil on court in two yrs....thats a very good gig...$7mil at the USA Open in two years...damn girl

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
tossip said:
Serena is doing it..she has made $20mil on court in two yrs....thats a very good gig...$7mil at the USA Open in two years...damn girl

I heard Dat

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Serena made history at this year's U.S.Open no woman or man won the bonus and increased prize money as Serena did....I would not mind that 'pin money'....:)

rubydo

Reactions
Add the off court money too and what would the total be for many of the top performers, Maria of course with her marketing skills would have a monster year!

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
rubydo said:
Add the off court money too and what would the total be for many of the top performers, Maria of course with her marketing skills would have a monster year!

What marketing skills - you mean being white and bottle blond if that's marking skills for you then run with it......rolling eyes.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
rubydo said:
you will be surprised that Maria doesnt net a lot from her endorsements because there is a team behind every endorsement like a manager,accountants ,marketing,sales,glam squad and a bunch of people behind each endorsement..whereas Serena doesnt have many endorsements she seems to be in control of her money...I remember Serena saying that she refuses some endorsements because she loves her freedom and her agent was not happy about that...pova has to maintain a certain behavior because of the endorsements in other words she is in a gilded cage.

Calvy

Masters Champion
Reactions
tossip said:
rubydo said:
you will be surprised that Maria doesnt net a lot from her endorsements because there is a team behind every endorsement like a manager,accountants ,marketing,sales,glam squad and a bunch of people behind each endorsement..whereas Serena doesnt have many endorsements she seems to be in control of her money...I remember Serena saying that she refuses some endorsements because she loves her freedom and her agent was not happy about that...pova has to maintain a certain behavior because of the endorsements in other words she is in a gilded cage.

Stop with trying something negative to write about Maria. The woman is good financially and she takes advantage of the opportunities. Anyone with endorsement deal has to adhere to a certain level of decorum or chance losing their endorsements, Serena as well.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Calvy said:
tossip said:
rubydo said:

Stop with trying something negative to write about Maria. The woman is good financially and she takes advantage of the opportunities. Anyone with endorsement deal has to adhere to a certain level of decorum or chance losing their endorsements, Serena as well.
:popcorn:p:lolz::popcorn:ras::nono:ras::popcorn:eyepop...:popcorn

Calvy

Masters Champion
Reactions
tossip said:
Calvy said:
tossip said:

WITTY

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Calvy said:
tossip said:
Calvy said:

WITTY
now what:popcorn:eyepop:lolz::huh: